My Mother and the Ramsey case :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Amber

Amber Member

My mother hardly knew anything about this case so I sent her a copy of the Steve Thomas book recently.

Last night on the phone she thanked me for sending her such a wonderful book. I couldn't help but laugh, as one minute she was singing the praises of Steve- like he should be nominated for sainthood - and the next minute was screaming in frustration about PR's behaviour and kept calling her 'that bloody woman' :laughup: A true Borg ::shocked2 :laughup:

She said she had just finished it and would start reading it again immediately:)

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Try sending her Steve Thomas in the mail if you really want to make her happy!

Attached Files:

• stbw.bmp
      File size:
      44.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The man is mine.

4. Amber

Amber Member

I think she would pass out at seeing that yummy face, so I'd have to intercept the package and save her the trauma - for humanitarian reasons of course ;)

I'm a black belt in crochet...:)

5. Watching You

I'm a 5th degree black belt in knit. Don't mess with me.

Speaking of yummy, it's not just the package he comes in. Steve Thomas is truly a good and nice man of integrity who loves his family. You've just got to admire that in a man.

6. RiverRat

Pretty is as Pretty Does.....

Attached Files:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

And good for your mum, Amber! I can see where you got your logic, intelligence and critical thinking skills. Tell her she raised a fine daughter and she's right about Steve AND Patsy.

It's interesting that when a person reads Steve's book with an open mind and objective viewpoint, they see EXACTLY who was responsible for JonBenet's death (and the subsequent cover up), and why they would never be prosecuted.

8. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I'm humbly sneaking in on this thread to give you all a big thanks for allowing me back to FFJ. Sorry for the earlier stupidity. Just got caught up in the web of non truths and such, without much soul searching and reading and researching on the sad truth of JonBenet's death. I've still continued to read here....you guys are a hoot!! Thanks most of all to RiverRat for stearing me right from the beginning. I do respect Steve and I know in my heart of hearts, he had justice for JonBenet as his only objective. And he is cute.

9. Elle

Elle Member

I hope he likes older women. :)

10. Watching You

:eek: Killjoy, Elle. I may be old, but I'm not dead, and yes, he likes this older woman.

11. RiverRat

Welcome back!

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hi, JoeJame. RiverRat is the very best!

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome back, JoeJame. :) FFJ is a great bunch to hang out with it. And that Rat is one of a kind. :hug:

I'm glad you kept an open mind and really researched the case on your own. None of us wanted to believe the Ramseys were involved in JonBenet's death, but if we were honest with ourselves, we came to the same conclusion that you did; that the Ramseys lied about what happened to JonBenet.

Whether JonBenet's death was deliberate, or an accident covered up for various reasons, the truth remains that there WAS no intruder, and the Ramseys are have guilty knowledge of her death. They are also guilty of throwing former friends and acquaintances "under the bus" in order to save their own skins. The cover-up continues to this day, and in its wake lie reputations and lives destroyed because the Ramseys would not take accountability for their actions or tell the truth.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  14. RiverRat

Whirled Peas Rules!

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Welcome JoeJame,

It's nice to see you here. Welcome back!

Hope you like it here. RiverRat is one of a kind and we love her!

All kidding aside, there is so much to read here and our very own Cherokee is the linguistics master. When you can, take the time to read it and enjoy.

16. JoeJame

JoeJame member

thanks guys for the welcome back. I am slowly but surely continuing to go back over old threads here. Amazed of the fact that a lot of what continues to be discussed on other boards was discussed here way back when. You guys have definetly done a lot of work. River is pretty cool......ain't she?

17. Amber

Amber Member

Murky Buckets :curtsey:

The poor woman has no hair left - she said she was pulling it out in handfuls as she read the book through shere frustration.

She couldn't believe that they accused so many friends - 'EVEN FATHER CHRISTMAS!!' she screamed down the phone at me:)

Then I made the mistake of telling her about Lacy and Jason Midyette....big mistake :ziplip: She got more and more upset, 'What sort of Bloody place is Boulder' she screamed at me (she's normally so quietly spoken and never swears)... I asked if she had a packet of Oreos handy... :cool2:

18. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, bless her heart - we'd better FedEx a package of Double Stufs right away!!! It's hard for the unintiated to take this information. Some days I wake up and think about it, and my head explodes. Let me tell you, it's hard to get my head back together in time to take the kids to school!

P.S. The fact that JR and PR had started to finger everyone in their social circle from the very morning they called the police made me certain that they both knew how JBR died (and each probably played a part). And I am sickened that they were so two-faced and evil toward people who were supposedly their friends. They had no mercy toward others and no mercy should have been shown to them. Yet, somehow, they got away with JonBenet's killing.

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Nooooooooo I want ST sent to ME. ;) :jumpie: :genie:
    He's one fine looking man. One man who truly wanted justice for JBR.

20. RiverRat

Sending Steve

I have stopped taking orders because for some reason, this has turned into a mass mailing.....and I really shouldn't go postal today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice