Has John Ramsey remarried? WhyNut, could you please check his flight plans

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I have heard from a very good source that people are looking into the possiblity that John Ramsey has remarried.

WhyNut, didn't you post his flight plans at one point?

Rumor has it John married a web designer for his company whatever that is.

Remember someone told us he was dating Hollaway's mom? Jeesh I hope it's not her.

Ok kids, how can we go about finding the details if this is true.

2. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Interesting. On April 5th, he flew from Charlevoix into Alabama, heading for the Birmingham airport but being diverted to Bessmer. At some point, he did end up in Georgia, because on April 17th, he flew out of the Peachtree airport back to Charlevoix. Curiously, he then flew the next day, the 18th, from Charlevoix to Chicago Midway, where he stayed for less than an hour before flying back to Charlevoix, where his flight plans would indicate he has been for the past seven days. I was wondering about that Chicago trip. It is not a destination that his records show he has flown to often if ever, and there would hardly seem to be a reason to fly there only to stay for under an hour. If he was picking up a new spouse who had flown there, that would explain things.

Theory: The April 5th to 17th time frame could have been a wedding and honeymoon. Then, the new Mrs. Ramsey gets some last-minute goodbyes in on the day and evening of April 17th while John flies home to similarly make the house ready for his new bride, and the next day she flies into Chicago, John flies down to pick her up, and they head back to Charlevoix to live happily ever after until she realizes just what kind of less-than-optimal deal she got.

I would say a thing to keep an eye on is the Charlevoix house real estate records. Patsy is still listed as a co-owner of the house. That would likely change. If there is indeed a new Mrs. Ramsey, she would be changing her official records, driver's license and voter registration and such, so another thing to track would be a new name associated with the Charlevoix address.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I hope it's not Hollaway's Mom, too.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, I predicted back when Patsy's died last June that John would have a new wife within a year. Looks like John is right on schedule.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Why_Nut, for keeping an eye on John for us. If he thinks he can surreptiously take a new wife and keep it from us, he has no idea of the sleuthing abilities of Team FFJ.

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

According to a set of photos I found on Flickr, taken this month, John has not bothered to spend much time getting a headstone in place for Patsy, as her grave is still only marked by a tiny white fence. Nobody seems to even want to bother putting flowers on it, as the same photo shows was done for the graves of JonBenet and Beth.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Why_Nut, as always

Hey Chero, didn't we bet our last vial of crack he'd be remarried before a year was up? I have to look back at the threads when Patsy died.

Didn't we start a pool? Didn't the other hos say that we each get extra crack and oreos and the leftover "tricks" if we were right?

Didn't Tricia say that we'd all get gold watches? or was it gold stars?

Why_Nut, you are officially on the case

Well done Tricia!

Is this the new Mrs. Ramsey, crown and all? :queen: :floor:

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Didn't one of the topix posters just mention that they would bet that he would be dating Lucinda soon?

9. Barbara

Yes, but I don't remember who. Would he get cosmetic surgery for Lucinda?

You never know

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

JR and his new whatever on a honeymoon? Oh, the vision

There goes the spinach souffle :puke:

The fact that no one has bothered putting a headstone on Patsy's grave or put any flowers or plants on it interests me as much as John's getting married again. Where's the love, man?

11. Barbara

The new National Enquirer's headlines next week according to the Denver Post, is that

JOHN RAMSEY SET TO REMARRY (AS PER PATSY'S WISHES)

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Riiiigggghhhhttttt!

Per Patsy's wishes...sheesh...you'd think he'd let at least a year go by before hoping onto wife number three.

I can't see what women see in John....he's always given me the creeps!

13. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

$$$$$$$

14. Amber

Amber Member

He's an environmentally friendly fly catcher - really handy when there's a lot of BS around :uk:

Attached Files:

15. heymom

heymom Member

Man, he looks like Gene Simmons in those photos! :p Nasty. Love the artwork. It's only a little exaggerated.

16. tylin

tylin Banned

If there is a new Mrs. Ramsey she should have watched the Hula To God video. The tongue thing would turn anyone off...unless he's marrying/married to a lizard or frog. :moose:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, now you've gone and made me drop my crack pipe! :eek:

I always figured John is one of those men who can't be without a woman. But surely he isn't getting married THIS soon after his beloved Patsy died.

Well, guess we'll see. If he is, I hope the new Mrs. gets an iron clad pre-nup: "If anything strange should happen to me...say, I'm found in the basement garroted by an intruder...John Ramsey will pay my children $10 million, taxes paid by Mr. Ramsey...."

No point in taking any chances....

18. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Hope the new missus doesn't have young daughters. I personally wouldn't trust old lizard lips with my girl.

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Lizard!

John 'Geiko' Ramsey!

He'd be handy in an office when you are stuffing envelopes and need something to wet the envelope.

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh no

I had a feeling someone would repost the tongue pictures. Yeeeccchhhh!!!
    :rs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice