LHP suit

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well, Jammy is reporting that Linda's suit has been thrown out by the judge. One more nail of injustice in JB's coffin. Whatever. Chris Wolfe's suit is next, you just watch. And the Rams will eternally thumb their noses at the justice system and walk free.

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

When Did You Read this Thor?

If this is true, it certainly is a major injustice against LHP.....I will bet that her attorney, Darnay Hoffman, is raging about now....anyone know if he is still posting on any of the JBR forums these days?

Anyone know when the Chris Wolfe case is due for trial?

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Just read it today, Voyager. No idea on the Chris Wolfe suit. But that one was first in line, LHP's was second, the last I heard.

4. fly

fly Member

reason

I'll be interested in reading the reasoning behind the judge's decision.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

My guess is the judge will say the police thought LHP was a suspect even without the Ramseys pointing a finger at her. Just a guess. I could be way off base.

The police would consider her a suspect because of her position. Whether the Ramseys said anything or not.

However the other side of the argument (the correct side) is that the Ramseys continue to let the police believe she was a suspect. In fact Patsy did point a finger at her, knowing full well that she (Patsy) was the guilty party.

Who knows.

I use to believe Karma would never fail. What goes around comes around basically. If you do good, good will come to you, if you do evil, then evil will eventually catch up to you.

However Karma is failing in the Ramsey case. They are the Teflon Don's of Boulder. Yes Patsy has cancer. Some would argue the cancer is her Karma. I don't think so. I would hope Patsy Karma train would come in with an arrest warrant attached to it. With a jury's favorable verdict to LHP or CW. Something that shows Patsy she didn't get away with murder.

Very disappointing. How sad for JonBenet.

Tricia

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

You know, I was just thinking. How many more bad things can happen in this case? Just what is going on? What the hell are the Rams hiding? I just don't understand how every step of the way, on the road to justice, these people end up winning. I'm just not convinced they are innocent. This poor little girl has been royally screwed by Boulder, her parents and their blood-sucking suckass attorney. I felt bad after the Thomas suit and now have absolutely now hope of knowing in my life time what happened to that little girl. Boy, money sure does buy you justice. If LHP proceeds with her book you can guarantee those *******s will be there with there greedy hands out, watching every word published. Yet, they can continue to throw everyone under the bus and deny, deny, deny and make money off of eveyone who looks at them cross-eyed. Sorry, but I am a bitter bastid tonight. I have no faith whatsoever in a lot of things tonight. Evil runs rampant in our midst. Sorry, just had to rant.

7. Tricia

What you said Thor.

At least with OJ there was a civil trial. He had to answer questions on the witness stand. He won the criminal trial but nothing else. He had some of his bad Karma come back and bite him in his behind.

The Ramseys keep getting away with it.

What is being done about the fact a beautiful 6 year old was found murdered in her home and all the evidence points to an inside job?

What can be done now?

Does anybody but people like us on FFJ and other forums really give a ratsass anymore?

I had really kept my candle of hope burning. Not anymore. This is a tough pill to swallow. The Ramseys are going to get away with it and make money to boot.

It looks like CW is the only hope of anything happening.

I have always said the day we shrug our collective shoulders at the murder of a child, the day people who could do something to bring the perps to justice say "oh well nothing can be done now", is the day we are no longer a civilized society.

I am thinking that day is here.

This is truly tragic.

Tricia

8. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Take a chill pill Darlin's

It ain't over till it's over. There are some who not only won't settle, who have the kind of money to fight the Ramseys and just gained access to all those sealed records. Keep that in mind when you get discouraged.

There may be hope yet for justice for JonBenét.

9. Tricia

JR how I would love for you to be so right and me be so wrong.

Please let me be wrong.

Tricia

10. AK

AK Member

Might be worth mentioning

Jams keeps saying that the grand jurors' gag has been lifted, as if she's soliticing for them to post their remembrances on her forum.

I'd like to remind her that when the flurry of 5th anny articles were printed, a local CO paper mentioned the GJers. The next day city officials wrote a letter to the editor stating that the ban will remain in force under penalty of law.

Anyone who posts over there is welcome to point this out.

11. Tricia

Perhaps somebody should pass hir little swamp land information site along to the D.A's office.

12. Tricia

I couldn't find the post Fedorax. If anyone can find it will you point me to the thread it is on?

Thanks

Tricia

13. fly

fly Member

gag rule

I thought the gag rule still applied to the grand jurors themselves, but not to the witnesses who testified. Did the ruling in the LHP case go farther and allow the grand jury members to talk, too?

14. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

IMHO, someone needs to look at hirself, LW and confidentiality laws closely. Something just isn't right here. Raises my hinky meter big time.

BTW, hiya Jammysue, swiping posts to claim they are misinformation again or simply to spin it your way?

15. AK

AK Member

Jams' joint

Sorry, I didn't make note of where she was asking GJers (not witnesses) to post there.

16. fly

fly Member

witnesses

Not definitive answer for the issue, but one of the news articles on the LHP suit today mentioned that GJ witnesses had been freed of the gag rule. Nothing said about the GJ itself. I'll be surprised if the GJ has been freed to talk.

17. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Something doesn't make sense to me

Perhaps I am missing something here, but why was LHP forced to file this case in Atlanta? Steve Thomas was forced to respond to the Ramseys in Atlanta so why didn't LHP file her suit in Colorado and force the Ramseys to respond in Boulder?

Wonder what the outcome would have been had the case been brought in Boulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice