That Odd mark on JBR's Face

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, May 4, 2007.

1. Amber

Amber Member

I just had a 'flash' image in my head whilst I was doing something totally unrelated to the JBR case.

That mark on JBR's face - I just got an image of PR desperately hugging Jonbenet very soon after her death (ie long, long before LE arrived)- pulling her hard to her chest in a 'what have I done?' grief type moment, so that an impression of a button, press stud, necklace or something PR (or JR?) was wearing was pressed into Jonbenet's face long enough to literally make an impression.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Amber, a poster at WebSleuths named Wolfmarsgirl did an experiment with her rings turned inside to her palms like Patsy sometimes wore her rings. (It's possible weight loss from chemo or the ending of steroid use made the rings slide on her fingers.) There are photos of Patsy showing her wearing her rings upside down.

Anyway, Wolfmarsgirl held her own young daughter in a tight clasp up next to her with right hand cradling her daughter's face while the bulk of her body was held in the crook of her right arm. Wolfmarsgirl's left arm held her daughter close and her left hand pressed against her daughter's back. Wolfmarsgirl's right-hand rings came into contact with her daughter's lower right jaw and chin (close to the place of the marks on JonBenet's face), and her left-hand rings pressed into almost the exact spot as the marks on JonBenet's back.

Your idea is very similar, and it may have been buttons or a snap instead of rings, but I think it is feasible that the marks happened when JonBenet was being cradled tightly by Patsy after the head blow and before the staging of the garotte. They also might have happened if Patsy cradled JonBenet that way while moving her down through the flights of stairs to the basement and through tight corridors to avoid making noise or hitting objects on the way. The basement area was very crowded, and if Patsy took JonBenet down the spiral staircase, she would have had to hold her close in order to keeping moving around the tight corners.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Or the bruises on the face could have been from rings pressing down on the face and back by Patsy while the garrote was being pulled by...someone else, to create resistance for the garrote to tighten.

But those ideas are interesting. Could have been. I don't believe we'll ever know.

4. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I can see her cradling JonBenet with one hand by her face and the other around her back....rocking back and forth. No matter if it was moving her or being distraught.....I'm sure her rings had no electricity in them.

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Since they called it abrasions, I always thought her skin was scraped against something, probably when she was carried down to the basement. Even uneven stucco walls, and I am not saying they had this, could cause abrasions. Shoot, I have one on my knee right now and I am hard pressed to figure out how I even got it.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

JJ, I don't think I quite get the reference to electricity.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

I remember when Wolfmarsgirl discussed her experiment. I find that theory very believable.
    Did she post pictures of her experiment?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, she did but she didn't want to press her rings that tightly into her daughter's skin, so she just posted photos of what the ring presses looked like into her own skin. I remember the round marks that were made looked very similar to the round marks on JonBenet's skin.

9. heymom

heymom Member

I think JJ was referring to the stun gun theory.

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

that was it heymom......with Lou's blue mark in between the abrasions....the "arch" so to say. Sorry I didn't make my self more clear.
    :stupid1:

11. tylin

tylin Banned

I thought I'd seen the pictures at WS. The marks looked a lot like those found on JBR.

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  12. rashomon

rashomon Member

And how on earth did Lou Smit 'see' those blue lines in the picture?

13. heymom

heymom Member

He had to pray about it first...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice