Parents surrender to authorities in death of baby Jason Midyette

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, May 8, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Amazing news!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, now I KNOW I'm on crack! I could have SWORN I just saw Little post that Jason Midyette's parents are actually being charged with his death and turned themselves in. HA! That must be some GOOD crack I'm smoking....

3. Little

Little Member

Oh KK, I am so happy. I know what you mean though. I was just ready to turn off the computer and thought I'd do one more news search and there it was.

Little

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's a miracle! Thank you so much for this joyous news that we were starting to wonder if we would ever hear!

5. Tez

Tez Member

I am shocked!!!! Did the GJ actually indict them? I wonder if Hair Curtains is going to prosecute them herself?

I am sure they will make bond. His dad can come up with the 10% needed to get them out with a bondsman. They won't be in the Boulder County Jail for long, IMO.

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Wow, this is GREAT news. So what's next, plea bargaining ?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Candy is reporting that they have already bailed out.

So - they both beat the baby to death. Both. It happens, Mary Keenan Lacy, it happens.

8. Tez

Tez Member

9. koldkase

Thank you so much, Little, for your sharp sleuthing. I'll even thank gutter candy for her info. It seems impossible, doesn't it? A child killer arrested in Boulder? Who ever thought we'd say THOSE words?

Now we can start our pool on the plea bargain: a free trip to a Cancun jail for 3 mo's. and 2 years probation.

Too much?

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep. That's the plan.

Lacy will offer a plea bargain, and they will take it. Actually, they've already taken it, or they wouldn't have turned themselves in.

Lacy told them she didn't want to "ruin their lives" - so if they would turn themselves in, she'd make sure bond was low enough so granddaddy could bail them out. In addition, she would offer a plea bargain that would exclude major jail time and consist of probation, community service and a fine (to also be paid by Granddaddy Bigbucks).

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Actually, the charges only accuse Alex of causing injury to Jason. The three charges against Molly are based on neglect and that she let Jason be injured. Alex has those same three charges plus the fourth charge of causing injury.

http://dailycamera.com/news/2007/may/08/das-statement-midyette-charges-filed-district-cour/

The charges filed today against Alex Midyette are:

1. On or about December 24, 2005 to March 3, 2006 Alexander Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly, or recklessly caused injury to the life or health of Jason Midyette that resulted in the death of the child;

2. On or about December 24, 2005 to March 3, 2006 Alexander Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly permitted Jason Midyette to be unreasonably placed in a situation that posed a threat of injury to the life or health of the child that resulted in the death of the child;

3. On or about December 24, 2005 to March 3, 2006 Alexander Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly engaged in a continued pattern of conduct that resulted in malnourishment, lack of proper medical care, cruel punishment, mistreatment, or an accumulation of injuries to Jason Midyette that resulted in the death of the child; and

4. On or about February 24, 2006 to March 3, 2006 Alexander Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly permitted Jason Midyette to be unreasonably placed in a situation that posed a threat of injury to the life or health of the child that resulted in the death of the child.

The charges filed today against Molly Midyette are:

1. On or about December 24, 2005 to March 3, 2006 Molly Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly permitted Jason Midyette to be unreasonably placed in a situation that posed a threat of injury to the life or health of the child that resulted in death of the child;

2. On or about December 24, 2005 to March 3, 2006 Molly Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly engaged in a continued pattern of conduct that resulted in malnourishment, lack of proper medical care, cruel punishment, mistreatment, or an accumulation of injuries to Jason Midyette that resulted in the death of the child; and

3. On or about February 24, 2006 to March 3, 2006 Molly Midyette unlawfully, feloniously, knowingly or recklessly permitted Jason Midyette to be unreasonably placed in a situation that posed a threat of injury to the child’s life or health resulting in death of the child.

12. Tez

Tez Member

I am sure they didn't even have to "dress in" in a pumpkin suit.

I agree Cherokee, the pleas bargain has already been offered and accepted. Like you said, Mary Lacy doesn't want to "ruin" their lives over this little "mistake."

Thank you so much Little for finding this, it made my day!

13. koldkase

JEZUZ KEE-RIST! WHY WOULD YOU BE PUNISHING A NEWBORN INFANT?!!

This is so sickening. If these monsters don't get significant prison time, I hope the media gets back on Lacy's case and she has to wear a bag over her head for the rest of her life every time she walks out her door.

14. Amber

Amber Member

Like KK I thought I was hallucinating when I first read this.

I too would like to know how a 10 week old infant is able to do anything that warrants punishment let alone cruel punishment.

Cruel punishment here must be a technical term for - my father is a sick sadistic SOB :unreal: :curses: :curses:

15. Tez

Tez Member

After reading that carefully KK, I have no clue why you would punish a newborn!!! These people are sick!

I bet if, and that's a big IF, this case goes to trial, Molly turns state's evidence on Alex. She probably won't get any time, and who knows what he will get. However, I do believe the plea bargain has been signed, sealed, and delivered.

16. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

What lumpy rug?

17. koldkase

Well...maybe on the mother testifying against the father.

But the thing is, remember that the baby was also MALNOURISHED. Can ANYONE imagine not knowing your child wasn't eating and was malnourished?

Oh, this is on Greta's show now. Just repeating the charges. The reporter says the charges may change...?

Just repeating the history of this case from the baby being taken to the hospital. That's all folks.

(But they did mention LACY as the prosecutor we remember from the KARR ARREST. hehehehe Oops! There I go, gloating...so unattractive! Well, I am GUTTAH, after all.)

18. Elle

Elle Member

This is great news, but I am still wondering why two new parents would treat a little baby so badly (?). These people were wealthy enough to afford a Nanny. Why didn't they hire one at the first sign of not being capable of controlling their bad temper? This, I don't understand.

Thanks for posting this wonderful news, LIttle.

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    Thanks so much for posting the breaking news. At first I couldn't believe my eyes. Thought maybe I'd put the wrong drops in my eyes. :cool: lol
    Justice for little Jason. May his parents be charged with murder. May they also rot.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Will Mary Lacy be okay with the Middyette lives being ruined here?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice