Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Announcing Tom Miller's New Book - "JonBenet Ramsey: Prostitution of Justice"

I have had to keep this forthcoming event quiet for nearly 8 months. Finally , I am able to announce to my friends at FFJ the publishing of Doc's book, JonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE, in Japan. I am awaiting my copies of this book. This is the first step for the release of this powerful book. We are moving closer to getting it published in English.

Here is the cover that I designed. I'm not sure if the publishing comapny used it or not. I thought you guys would like to see it:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Congratulations, Cookie and Doc!!! When and how can we buy a copy?
    Last edited by heymom; May 15, 2007, 1:03 pm at Tue May 15 13:03:53 UTC 2007.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default I'm ready

Whenever an English version comes out I am ready to purchase it!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    Whenever an English version comes out I am ready to purchase it!
    ME TOO! I can't wait....

Makes me want to learn Japanese, so that I can read it NOW. I know that it, along with Steve Thomas' book.....will be the only two books out there on the case, that actually tells the truth, something that we all have been craving.

Hi Cookie,

Isn't this photo something else? Just look at the makeup on JonBenét's face here. This photo has been discussed a few times before. What mother would want her little six year old made up to have a "mother-daughter" photo taken
    like this? Talk about unnatural (?). She sure was teachng her little girl how to grow up too fast.

Congratulations on the book being published in Japan. I wish you both all the best.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie
    I have had to keep this forthcoming event quiet for nearly 8 months. Finally , I am able to announce to my friends at FFJ the publishing of Doc's book, JonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE, in Japan. I am awaiting my copies of this book. This is the first step for the release of this powerful book. We are moving closer to getting it published in English.

Here is the cover that I designed. I'm not sure if the publishing comapny used it or not. I thought you guys would like to see it:
    The cover is fantastic. Let us know because I know I will buy it. I cannot wait to read it. Why Japan first though?

COOKIE AND DOC,
    Congratulations! I can't wait to read the book. Please let us know when it will be published in English. Great cover Cookie!!!

Default Why Japan?

They were the first to step up to the plate. They are interested in how our government works and doesn't work. Their government is based on ours and they find it interesting to examine how our justice system works. Perhaps the Japanese don't want to make the same mistakes.

I will let you know how to get a copy when I receive mine. The Japanese rock!

They were the first to step up to the plate. They are interested in how our government works and doesn't work. Their government is based on ours and they find it interesting to examine how our justice system works. Perhaps the Japanese don't want to make the same mistakes.

Well, the JonBenet case would be a good one to learn (from other's mistakes) from. Goodness knows there were nothing BUT mistakes made, and we still have no justice for JonBenet.

I would stop what I was doing right now and go and buy it so PLEASE WHEN IT COMES OUT, OPEN A NEW THREAD RE YOUR BOOK AND LET EVERYONE KNOW, BECAUSE OTHERWISE, IT WILL GET LOST.

I like the picture, but there is something about Patsy's eyes, that make her look CRAZY. I just can't put my finger on it....
    Last edited by Cherokee; June 6, 2012, 3:20 pm at Wed Jun 6 15:20:58 UTC 2012.

Congrats, Cookie and Doc.

But Japanese? I have to learn Japanese to read it? I made it through the trial transcript...and for us lay persons, that was hard enough. Now I have to learn JAPANESE?

HOkaaaay.... I live in a culturally diverse town. Surely I can find a Japanese new best friend....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.