Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    I just watched it. And it is great and I will buy it and is this your husband who is doing this?

Outstanding he is. You should be right proud. He comes right out and says it on the first page. Maybe one day he can tell us all what the Ramseys have put him through with their lawyers in trying to get this book stopped. Now that is a Larry King Show if I ever saw one. I mean Mr. King wants to be fair doesn't he. Lets get the other side for once - because that sickening display of love for John Ramsey is more than one can take.

I know I have asked before, but do you have even a little idea of how long. I truly cannot wait.
    So far sbod, I don't think Larry King has evened the score. I personally think he caters to the RST 100% Anyone else? Have I missed a few shows?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    So far sbod, I don't think Larry King has evened the score. I personally think he caters to the RST 100% Anyone else? Have I missed a few shows?
    What does RST stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    What does RST stand for.
    Solace, it stands for Ramsey Spin Team...

Default Last Night

Doc read from chapter 1 of POJ. We had exhibit sized posters of the ransom note. The coffee shop was packed and the audience was fascinated with that ransom note exhibit. After the reading, people just seemed to stare in fascination at the posters. We're getting the word out!

Default Here It Is

Doc and I just received our copies of POJ. I am very pleased with the quality and layourtof this book. Here is the front cover:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cookie, that's a beautiful painting. Who did the artwork?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default It's Beyond Belief!

For a country that imported our constitutional democracy system, I find it pathetic that the Japanese NOT the Americans published POJ first.

I will find out who is the painter of the cover image.

Cookie...hate to be the messenger...but our justice system is in shambles....

Love the cover. Except for the fact that it's a book about a murdered child whose killer never even saw the inside of the BPD.

I'm quite pizzed at our injustice system today. Someone had better pay attention or we're going back to the Old West.
    Last edited by koldkase; June 11, 2007, 10:28 am at Mon Jun 11 10:28:01 UTC 2007.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie
    Doc and I just received our copies of POJ. I am very pleased with the quality and layourtof this book. Here is the front cover:
    Great front cover wich speaks volumes: poor little puppet on a string JonBenet, for whom others (Patsy and Nedra) had 'decided' that she should lead a life on stage, permanently being put on display like a living doll.

Default Poj

We're working on it! I can't go into detail yet. I believe the next country that wants to publish is TURKEY.

Default fOR YA'LL

Some posters at another website (CL) are saying that I am an imposter! Fancy that!

Here is a photograph for them, taken from the December 1994 issue of Colorado Womens News, which by the by, I arranged this story of PR with the editor:
    Attached Images Attached Images