JR's Interview....Inconsistances/LIES

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 16, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Okay, I have already picked apart Patsy's interview...and found things that were either "out of place"...or "looked unusual". Now its John's turn....
    From JR's 97 interview....posted on acandyrose....

ST: OK. And then moved to your daughter. Did Fleet accompany you into that room?
    JR: I don’t remember him being there. But I just, I mean I don’t, I remember later thinking I didn’t hear Fleet scream out or call for help or say anything at all, and that frankly seemed odd, but I might have just been out of my mind, I don’t know. I don’t remember, I don’t remember him, I mean once I went to that door from, and when I took those stairs, I don’t remember where Fleet was.

Okay, in the above statement....(this is from the 1997 interview posted on ACR)...he doesn't hear Fleet scream...OR call for help...and he thought it was odd. (Frankly, I believe he is implying that Fleet didn't scream, because he was the killer, and KNEW JB was down there...so he wasn't shocked)

But HERE...he says something different...same interview...

TT: John, again I’m not sure if I got the sequence right. You talked about you screamed out also, and Patsy talked about that too. Does that mean when you first went in through the door.

JR: No, this was when I was carrying her upstairs, as I came out of the door, I just remember him screaming.
    TT: Did he say anything or was he just . . .
    JR: No, he was just screaming for attention, I guess. As I was . . .
    ST: And at that point, and certainly I can understand this, you don’t know necessarily where Fleet was positioned. Do you recall coming out of the room and seeing Fleet at all?

HE was just screaming for attenion, as John was what??? The interviewer didn't let him finish. Probably as John was bringing JB up the stairs, or something. Did John hear Fleet scream, or did he not?? (Remember...it was Fleet that yelled to call an ambulance.)

2. AMES

AMES Member

Pasta Jay's

21 JOHN RAMSEY: Just to backup one step with

22 Pasta Jay. The only one thing I noticed that night

23 that, when we were (INAUDIBLE) there was this very

24 striking couple there with their daughter who just

25 stood out in my mind. And I noticed her in church

1 and he had very dark hair and she was very

2 attractive. And I had never seen them in church.

3 And they look kind of like they were from East.

4 They were well cared for. They were dressed up.

5 And they were in Pasta Jay's.

6 LOU SMIT: Also.

7 JOHN RAMSEY: Also. And they kind of sat

8 near us in the same room and then they moved to a

9 table in the other room. And I thought, (Hmmmm.̃

10 LOU SMIT: Is this the first time you thought

11 of that?

12 JOHN RAMSEY: No, I thought about it before.

13 What was that, who was it? I mean it was kind of

14 a, (Oh, I saw those people in church and it's a

15 coincidence that they are in Pasta Jay's.̃ And

16 later I thought, who were those people.
    HUH? Did he see them at church OR NOT? Read this carefully...he is even pointing the finger at THEM!!!!! I mean geez...and so WHAT if they went to his church, and he then sees them at Pasta Jay's. Maybe they were hungry....everytime I run into someone from my church at a resturant, I don't think that they are stalking me or my family. John insinuates this, though. But, he has to decide whether he saw them at church or NOT, first.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  3. AMES

AMES Member

Sorry...

LOL...sorry about the huge letters....I was trying to edit, and was having trouble. Hope that I don't blind anybody.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

Anyone will do. Your post is hilarious how big the print is. It did not show up until I replied and then ZING.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  5. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...didn't mean to make those letters SO LARGE. Its size 7 font...LOL

Yep, anyone BUT the Ramsey's will do.

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

I can't stand him. He is not saying it, but he is implying it that they stood out and he noticed them and we are supposed to start thinking - gee maybe they were following the Ramseys.

When you see how many times he implies that his friends were strange or that complete strangers are strange or that piece of whatever should not be there or it looks out of place, it is so CLEAR THAT they are lying.

7. AMES

AMES Member

For sure he is implying it. And notice that at first he says that he noticed her at church before, and then he says that he had never seen them in church before, and THEN he says that he had seen them in church before. All in a matter of about three or four lines. Yep, he is acting like he thinks that it is strange that they went to his church (or DID they?) and then he sees them at Pasta's Jays. Frankly, I don't see what is so strange about that....he is just trying to point the finger at anybody he can. He was trying to imply that they were following them....maybe stalking JB. He is such an idiot. And notice how he said that the woman was attractive? And she and her husband had a little girl.....oh yeah, right....they "really" sound like the intruder/kidnapper/killer/foreign faction type, don't they??

8. AMES

AMES Member

JB's Coat....

Patsy is being shown a picture of the car that they drove to the Whites...

16 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). Yeah, I'm almost

17 sure. Yeah, I think it is. And there is JonBenet's

18 coat back there.
    19 TRIP DEMUTH: Is that the coat she wore that

20 night?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. I think so.

Credit goes to ACR for posting this portion in an earlier post....

DOI Page 8

"After leaving the Stines’, we returned to our house and drove down the narrow alley to our garage at the back of the house. I pushed the automatic garage door opener, and we rolled in. On the way home, JonBenet had fallen fast asleep in the back seat. I got her out of the car and carried her upstairs to her room, laid her on the bed, and took off her coat and shoes. I was amazed at how sound asleep she was. It had been a long day for her. Patsy came in to finish getting JonBenet ready for bed."

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

How interesting that his first reaction was how "striking" they were. He was obviously checking out the woman as evidenced in his further description of he had dark hair and she was very attractive and not even a MENTION of the daugher. So it's pretty obvious that the whole "striking" part of this was the WOMAN

These are the silly, little things that I will pick up on; perhaps nothing to do with the murder, but I like to look at those things

Notice almost the reminiscent manner in which he speaks. AND..the inference that they might have been following/stalking.

John seems to have a propensity to "be stalked". Didn't he claim his ex mistress was kinda stalking him? Isn't that how he described the little incident when he was so proud of Patsy from protecting him from some girlfriend with graceful and skillful LIES?

Seems John thinks he is "sponge worthy" (for those who watched Seinfeld) :D

10. AMES

AMES Member

LOL....yep, I noticed the striking part too. He was obviously checking that woman out. (But, then he implies that her or her husband is stalking them....and could be the "intruder"....THAT doesn't matter though. Maybe, the woman killed JB....but, to JOHN...who cares, because she is "striking".) I just can't believe that he talks about her being striking in one breath, and then implies that the Ramsey's are being followed by the striking woman and her husband, in the next breath. He is so weird, just goes to show that he has a one track mind.

11. AMES

AMES Member

UH's and I don't knows...

I couldn't resist posting this...and this is just a small portion of his interview. In a website that I read about deception, saying "uh, ah, and I don't know, or I don't remember", alot, are signs that someone is lying. DUHHHH..of course we already KNEW that, though.

JR: Uh, Yeah he always like to put a pitch in for a movie or something, but I’m almost certain he went right to bed because it was by then, it was beyond when he went to bed anyway because he knew we had to get up at 5:30 a.m., so he went right to bed.

TT: Okay. You went upstairs and got ready for bed; was Patsy already in bed by the time you went upstairs?

JR: She was in bed when I went to go to bed, I remember that. Uh, . . .
    TT: And you guys have kind of separate bathrooms there, you guys are getting ready about the same time then?

JR: Uh, I don’t really remember Patsy getting ready at the same time, but I can remember she was in bed when I went to go to bed.

TT: Okay. But about, actually which staircase did you use to get upstairs?

JR: The ah. . .
    TT: The front or the back?

JR: The front.

TT: Okay. You came to the top of the stairs after helping Burke get ready for bed, do you recall whether Patsy was in bed at that time?

JR: I don’t remember, one way or the other.

TT: Okay. You brushed you teeth and you go get in bed, what book were you reading that night?

JR: I don’t remember. Uh, I had been reading Shadow of the Mood, I don’t know if I picked that one up or not, but I don’t remember which one it was, I don’t read them for very long.

TT: Okay. When you guys first got home that night, were there any lights on in the house that you can remember?

JR: Uh, not that I can remember, except it should have been, there would have remember specifically (inaudible), we normally would have left lights on.

12. AMES

AMES Member

This is interesting...more UH's...

JR: Well, I’d gotten up at a little before the alarm went off, 5:30 a.m., 5:25 a.m. and went and took a shower; was getting dressed and uh, heard Patsy screaming, and I ran downstairs and I think probably intercepted her maybe in the landing there, the second floor landing I don’t remember exactly; but, ah she showed me the note and uh, . . .
    ST: Did she show the note on the second floor landing?

JR: I don’t remember, uh it seems like I came downstairs, but I think she was running up and I was running down, I think, as best as I can remember, the note was still down on the first floor.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

A few years ago, someone on another forum counted how many times the Ram's said...

I DON'T REMEMBER

..Sorry Ames, I had to do it. :wave: :aprop: lol

14. heymom

heymom Member

And what was the number, pray, tell???

15. AMES

AMES Member

HAHAHA....one of these days, I want to count the UMMs, Ahhhs, and Uhhhh's. I would like to know the number of I don't remembers, do you know??

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Heymom and AMES,
    I'm looking for that magic number now. lol
    I'll post it as soon as I find it.

17. AMES

AMES Member

I will be waiting with baited breath.

18. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

AHH but this was not just an ordinary couple (and their daughter) who showed up in the same church that John attended and apparently followed John and his family to Pasta Jays, to God forbid to eat in the same restaurant, but that this couple was a striking EASTERN couple.

You know FOREIGN FACTION ! LOL

ACR

19. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

John and the bikes

John and the bikes. John can't remember that he bought himself a bike that Christmas, he can't remember if Burke got a new bike or had an old bike or if he had a bike at all.

And then Lou, who says he has seen LOTS of crime scene photo says he can't remember seeing any bikes. So is he saying that out of 400 and counting crime scene photos plus video taping of the crime scene that there are NO bikes in those photos?

Then John says the bikes were in the basement (in the cellar room) apparently anything in the basement is Patsy's department.

But then John says he remembers getting JonBenet's bike from the Barnhills across the street and that he had Patsy's new bike in the garage. Apparently Patsy never looks in the garage. And then John tells that both JonBenet's and Patsy's new bikes were brought into the house and placed by the Christmas tree.

Further into the interview John now THINKS that Burke got a new bike. But the refreshing thought does remind him that there were THREE bikes under the tree that year. Then Lou has to ask John again whether Burke got a new bike so then John says he remembers he got a new bike, Patsy got a new bike and JonBenet got one and he says "Burke already had one, I am pretty
    sure."

But what we are really building up to here is that there are bicycle tire tracks outside and it sounds like John can't make up his mind or can't figure out how to blame those tracks on the intruder perhaps riding a bicycle.

=============================================
    9 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, Christmas Eve. We'd
    10 given JonBenet a bike; we got Patsy a bike. We
    11 were giving Burke a bike but not that year.

(SNIP)
    20 LOU SMIT: You know, I've looked at a lot
    21 of pictures in regards to this particular case and
    22 I can't remember seeing any bikes. What happened
    23 to the bikes?
    24 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, they were in the garage,
    25 I guess. JonBenet rode her bike for a moment
    1 outside before we went to the White's; just round
    2 the patio. I'm sure that went back in the garage.

9 LOU SMIT: And how would you do that? What
    10 would you do to organize Christmas?
    11 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, we'd get up, haul the
    12 presents and put them under the tree. And a lot of
    13 the things were not wrapped so the kids had the
    14 surprise when they came down. And we put those out
    15 and we got the bike.
    16 LOU SMIT: Where would you keep these bikes?
    17 JOHN RAMSEY: They were usually in the basement.
    18 That was Patsy's department. But I think she kept
    19 them in that cellar room.
    We usually kept all of
    20 Christmas stuff in there.

11 JOHN RAMSEY: The only thing I remember is going over to Joe's
    12 and getting the bike out of his garage. And then
    13 after Patsy went upstairs, I had her bike in our
    14 garage and I got that out and put it by the tree.
    15 And then I went upstairs.
    16 LOU SMIT: So both bikes then were at the
    17 tree. You just took the one from Joe Barnhill and
    18 put it by the tree?
    19 JOHN RAMSEY: And brought Patsy's in from
    20 the garage.

13 LOU SMIT: Do you remember kind of what
    14 the kids got? What she got?
    15 JOHN RAMSEY: Well JonBenet got a bike.
    16 I think Burke got a bike too. It seems like we had
    17 three bikes there.

1 BRYAN MORGAN: If I understand it,
    2 all of these were taken in the early stages of
    3 the kidnapping scenes, which means early in the
    4 morning.
    5 LOU SMIT: Yes.
    6 JOHN RAMSEY: These tracks in the
    7 snow here, might have been bicycle tracks.

8 LOU SMIT: That's in photograph
    9 101?
    10 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. It wasn't
    11 unusual for him to ride through the yard.
    12 LOU SMIT: Did you say he had a
    13 bicycle that Christmas?
    14 JOHN RAMSEY: I know we got -- I
    15 got a bicycle. I think that's what it was. I
    16 gave myself a bicycle.
    17 LOU SMIT: That Christmas?
    18 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, Patsy got a
    19 bicycle, I got a bicycle, JonBenet got a
    20 bicycle. Burke already had one, I am pretty
    21 sure.
    I don't know what it is, I guess

25 LOU SMIT: Okay. So that's damage
    1 to the door, that's the south door, it could
    2 have been --
    3 JOHN RAMSEY: It was split at
    4 least, there was some damage, yes. There was
    5 bicycle tread tires, that's what they look like,
    6 mountain bike tire.

If JonBenet's bike was at Barnhill's and Patsys bike was in the garage and John bought "himself" a bike (we don't know where he kept that one), then what bike or bikes were in the basement that Patsy was keeping ?? LOL

And how come nobody asked if ANY of these bikes were mountain bikes?

ACR

20. Tez

Tez Member

Eastern as in "back east?" I guess maybe John considers "back east" to be foreign, huh? LOL

Barbara, too funny about the "striking" woman. Yep, Johnny is such a babe magnet! NOT!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice