Warehouse Full Of Evidence....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 19, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I hate to start a new thread on this subject, but I didn't know where else to put this question. I watched the "48 Hours" 10th Anniversary JB Special. It was stated on that show, that there is STILL a warehouse full of evidence that hasn't even been looked at. Did anyone else watch this show, and hear that statement??

2. heymom

heymom Member

No. I thought Pam Paugh had a warehouse full of evidence that she took from the crime scene with Alex Hunter's blessing, though.

I wonder if that is even true. Seems like LE would have gone over anything they had. Maybe it's leftover stuff from the house that wasn't needed in any way, and 48 Whores thought it sounded dramatic and as if LE were incompetent. :fishslap:

3. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yeah...she probably does have a warehouse full of stuff she took. She took everything from the Ramsey's home, except for the kitchen sink. Oh, but lets not forget....she was just taking "funeral clothes". Yeah, right.

I don't know if its true, but the statement was made toward the end of the show. I couldn't believe it...a whole warehouse full of "evidence" that hasn't even been looked at, yet. That's what they said...warehouse full of "evidence". Of course, they may have just said that for the dramatic effect.

4. Little

Little Member

IMO, the Boulder Police had their hands tied and their investigative efforts hindered early on. Had this not been the case then yes, they could be considered incompetent. The Boulder Police had superiors they had to answer to and any blame should fall upon those superiors. If the Boulder Police were incompetent it was due to the fact they were forced into that role. Garbage in, garbage out as it were.

Aunt Pam most likely would have never gotten away with removing more than a dress and shoes for Patsy had this been in any other place except Boulder, nor would she have been permitted to enter the house wearing a police jacket under the cloak of darkness. The officer who accompanied her was told to, in so many words, to mind their own business when they questioned that no inventory was being taken of what was being removed. One of John's questions (reportedly) to Aunt Pam was "did you get my golf clubs?".

When the Ramseys hid behind attorneys, falling back on lawyer-speak when claiming they cooperated - well, it's sort of like when you ask a child "did you clean your room?". In the most narrow interpretation, if the child tossed the toys under the bed and used a shirt to swipe across a dusty dresser top, then yes, in their mind they are not lying when they say they "cleaned" their room. The Ramseys used this same tactic when saying they cooperated. They were compelled by law to give samples etc., but that's not "really" cooperating when you have no other options.

Little

5. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, and the BPD continued to treat the Ramseys as victims even after JonBenet's body was found. The DA's office treated them as victims from day one, never really treating them as suspects. And everyone was afraid of their lawyers.

The BPD had sensitivity training instead of interrogation techniques; victim rights classes instead of target practice.

6. Little

Little Member

Target practice??!! My gosh, they weren't even permitted to use harsh language LOL.

Little

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Post of the day!

8. AMES

AMES Member

John wanted his golfclubs....but, yet......

5 TOM HANEY: Whose are those?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: Those are John's.

7 TOM HANEY: Does he play much golf?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

9 TOM HANEY: Do you remember the last time he

10 played?

11 PATSY RAMSEY: You mean recently here?

12 TOM HANEY: Well, no.

13 PATSY RAMSEY: No. I don't remember when.

This is from Patsy's 98 interview....you can find it on acandyrose's site. Why was he so concerned about PP getting those golf clubs, then??

9. Little

Little Member

Maybe it wasn't the clubs but the bag itself that he was more concerned about recovering?

Little

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

As for what propaganda was distributed on "48 Hours," I think you must consider the source. Remember, this is the same program that spent an hour on praising the efforts of Tracey and LE...in the John Karr debacle. I'm not makind this up! A whole hour singing their praises...and about 30 seconds noting that JOHN KARR DIDN'T DO IT. hahahaha What an incredible group of shills. I still want to know who has the power and influence to get these kinds of pure propaganda for the Ramseys aired year after year, for a decade. The only thing I can think of...Lockheed Martin and/or Hadden and Co.

Of course, Erin Moriarity's complete lack of journalistic skill and sycophantic personality might have something to do with it.... :floor:

11. AMES

AMES Member

Yep, that's what I think too. I am sure that there was some evidence stashed in that golf club bag. Because it doesn't sound like John was much of a golf player. I cannot believe that his daughter was just found murdered...and all he can think about is those golf clubs...and he doesn't even play. I know...maybe he was going to team up with OJ Simpson...and they were going to look for the killer's of JB and Nicole...on the golf course, because thats exactly where OJ was the day after he said that he would search and search, every waking minute until he found Nicole's killer. And John said the same exact thing about JB. Even though, he was ready to move on, about 10 seconds after her body was "found".

12. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...

I believe too...that the statement was made, to make it look like the BPD really did foul up. In other words...it was meant to sound like this..."There is a whole warehouse full of evidence that still hasn't been looked at"..(GASP!) Yeah, theres a killer on the loose, and those keystone cops have YET to go through all of the evidence, and if they did..maybe they would find their "killer". That's the exact way that they made it sound. But as a RDI...I believe that if someone would sort through that warehouse full of evidence with a fine tooth comb....that maybe something could be found to pin this murder on the real killer/killers....John and Patsy.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Erin Moriarty the Bootlicking Scarecrow...she freaks me out! Man, can she kiss John Ramsey's hindmost part!

14. koldkase

She is a fright, isn't she? I think she uses the same hairdresser Lacy does. Or should I say wig maker?

15. sboyd

sboyd Member

The woman came off as a complete idiot on that 48 Hours show. John came off as a complete liar along with his perennial smile, which I am positive he uses for effect. It is not working for him. There is no one on this earth who would believe that John Ramsey would not have any anger towards a man who supposedly bludgeoned his daughter and terrified her that night. No one. And Tracey was downright repulsive with his teeth reaching out from the screen.

It was a nightmare.

16. AMES

AMES Member

Solace,
    So, did you see the 48 Hour 10th Anniversay Special??? I was just wondering if anyone else heard the "warehouse full of evidence" comment??

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

A warehouse of evidence only means that they loaded up the case files, labeled the boxes as Old, and stored them in a warehouse. IMO....

18. AMES

AMES Member

But, they said..."warehouse full of evidence that hasn't even been gone through". That, to me, sounds like theres a whole warehouse full of stuff that hasn't even been looked at, yet. They didn't just say..."warehouse full of evidence".....because, yeah...that would mean, case files that were stored there. BUT...warehouse full of evidence that hasn't even been gone through???? What sort of stuff could that be??

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

probably

The furniture may have been moved to a warehouse and they are grasping at straws and saying it is evidence that hasn't been checked yet.

20. koldkase

Well, if that's true, what have "the new investigators" been doing for the last five years? Sitting on their butts, smoking crack, and eating oreos? Do we have competition? :hood:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice