First Hand Knowledge Of What It's Like To Be Strangled!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 19, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I posted this over at WBS. But, I thought that you nice folks here, would like to read it, too. I created this thread for anyone that still believes that JB's stranguation came first, which I don't think that there are many out there anymore, but just in case. This is a true story...

I would just like to say that when I was really young, and in Elementary School, I rode the bus with a high school boy, that I swear was satan's son. He was really mean to all of the younger kids on the bus. While I was sitting in one of the seats, minding my OWN business, he was sitting directly behind me. He took a cord, about the width of a shoe string, and placed it in front of my neck, and began to pull as hard as he could, from behind. As he was doing this, I heard his grunts....from pulling so tight...and in between his grunts, his laughter. He apparently thought this was funny!! Anyway, I can still remember gasping for air, as my throat closed in...and also scratching my neck, trying desperately to remove the cord so that I could breathe. As I was about to lose conciousness....satan's son finally let go. I will never forget that feeling as long as I live. Having your airway cut off, is a terrible feeling. I almost clawed my neck to shreds...just trying to get my fingers under it enough so that I could at least TRY to pull it away. My strength, being an elementary student, was no match for the male (satan's son) high school student. He was suspended from the BUS! Geez....what a "high" price to pay, for "merely" tryng to strangle someone. His butt should have gone to juvenille detention. I was not the only person that he did this to, this guy was a "real sweetheart". Now for the reason that I have went into my memory bank, and pulled this out....I believe that JB's head injury came first..and then the strangulation....or ELSE...she would have had severe scratches on her neck, from trying to remove the cord, AND would have had lots of her own FRESH skin (not old dna that is always present) under her fingernails. IMO the head wound came first...followed by the strangulation. Trust me....I should know. (IMO)

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think I read that over at MM's wiki.

Words cannot describe my sympathy for you.

3. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, its posted over there, so you may have already read it.

Thank you for your sympathy. It was not a very pleasant experience, and I remember it like it happened yesterday.

4. heymom

heymom Member

OMG, how terrifying! Glad you survived...I wonder what happened to Satan's Son?

I don't think anyone here believes the cord was placed first. It just wouldn't make sense to strangle someone passively and then hit them in the head. Whether or not it was purely accidental is another question.

5. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you...Yeah, I am glad that I survived too. I am not sure what ever happened to Satan's son, last I heard, he was married with a couple of kids..(GASP!)...he is probably in prison somewhere, I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

AMES,
    What a horrific thing you endured while so young? Gives me the willies just thinking about it. Glad you were ok and that Satan's son received some type of punishment....although it was way too light imo.

I've never put much stock in the cord being used as a literal chocking device. I think it was part of the staging.

7. Elle

Elle Member

This is a first for, me, Ames. I am pleased you are here today posting this, after this very bad experience. Your parents should have made sure this boy was sent to a Juvenile Reform School. You certainly did have a "hands on" experience here. I am glad it was not an isolated incident, that you were in view of other children, plus the bus driver had to be able to see something in his mirror, and that you were not alone. By any chance did you ever hear any more about this boy?

I believe JonBenét had an accidental injury to her head first, through Patsy being in a rage. No need to go through it all again here. Many posters have gone over the same story, although there are those who think the injury was not accidental. If so, then this makes it pre-meditated murder, doesn't it?

I agree with all you're saying here.

P.S. I now have my answer to my above question.

8. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, I thought that the punishment was not harsh enough, either. I don't know why my parents didn't do more to push for one. They were always that way, while I was growning up....not wanting to make waves. I would probably be in jail right now, if that had happened to one of MY kids.

Yeah, I believe that the cord was part of the staging, too. I don't think there are too many people out left out there, that believes that the strangulation occurred first, and then the head blow. There are a few strays left over on some of the other boards, though

9. AMES

AMES Member

I agree, my parents should have done more to make sure he was sent to Juvenille Reform School. But, my parents were always very passive...my dad still is, my mom was..up until the day she died. The last that I heard, satan's son was married with kids...BUT..that was years ago...he could be in jail now, for all I know. He had about 6 siblings....and they were ALL as mean as snakes.

So, do I...I believe that she had an accidental injury to her head first caused by Patsy. I do not for one second, think that it was pre-meditated. Why in the world would they have "planned" it for Christmas night??? There is actually a poster over at the WBS boards, that says that John molested JB on Christmas, and decided to kill her then....get this now...because she was on a Christmas vacation break from SCHOOL!!!! Is that the MOST ridiculous thing that you have ever heard, or what??? So, he decided to kill her then, because she didn't have school the next day. How "thoughtful" of him....

<snipped>

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I could probably sift that one out if I were to try.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Okay, here it is, straight up:

For one thing, if she has nowhere to be, so to speak, it's the perfect opportunity. Not only that, but it guarantees that John or Patsy or both will be the very first and only ones to notice something's wrong, which was part and parcel to the set-up.

That's perhaps the idea behind it. For me, it doesn't work because there was still the pilot, among others. Some people, RDI and RST ask me why did they call 911 if things weren't finished. But think about it: EVERYONE knew they had to leave early for a trip. I mean everyone. Somebody would have come looking for them, right?

13. AMES

AMES Member

Right. They had some place that they had to be, and everybody knew it...including the pilot....thats why they called 911, they couldn't have waiting any longer, or they would have REALLY looked suspicious.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah. I mean, can you imagine Fleet White or Barbara Fernie calling to ask what was wrong?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice