John Mark Karr on Greta- NOW

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

coming up after commercial, and more promised tomorrow

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why is the Freak Show back??? :censored:

Because John Ramsey needs the limelight shown elsewhere again.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm disappointed in Greta. Why she is giving that freak show another minute of air time is beyond me. He's obviously STILL trying to ride that infamy, as it's how he gets his thrills. Sicko pervert.

The "interview" segment shown lasted a few minutes, half of which was Greta talking about Karr's previous history in this case. Then it consisted of Karr refusing to deny he murdered JonBenet--AGAIN. Then it was over. Karr said almost nothing. Greta said nothing intelligent.

I don't know who needs smacking more, Karr or Greta. :rs:

4. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I guess there is nothing to talk about in the news anymore. :moron:

5. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I did respect her during the O.J. trial somewhat.....but ever since..nope, notta. Where do people's morals and drive for truth/justice go?

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It was just a teaser for the longer interview which is airing tonight.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Well, heck, Paris is in jail, so what else can the tabloid shows discuss ad nauseum?

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think Greta's gotten better lately, but I agree that giving this waste-of-space clown any air time is just ridiculous.

9. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

LOL, I mean seriously Bob, waste-of-space clown is right, it's not like Karr is going to be the best man (or bridesmaid for that matter) or giving away the bride !

ACR

10. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, I don't know, remember, he's such a nice-looking young man! He could stand for either side.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Greta needs to be slapped. Pedophile transsexuals are so 1999.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa What BobC said.
    :bling: :nyah:

13. RiverRat

Booty Calls are usually more successful if someone else is taking the blame for someone elses crimes. Usually.

FOX got Lucky too with this double scoop of scoop yesterday....I'm still sure it was a coincidence. ;)

14. RiverRat

Greta's blog

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278133,00.html

The John Mark Karr arrest and the Duke Lacrosse case, for better or for worse, have given many people a glimpse into the business of prosecutors and how some — not all — do their jobs. Note: I am in no way suggesting that Boulder DA Mary Lacy is a renegade prosecutor... merely suggesting that sometimes prosecutors can either "jump the gun" or make mistakes... and this can have big consequences. They have enormous power, but are human. And yes, in the very rare circumstance, they can be a renegade from whom the community needs to be protected.

We taped the Karr interview Monday, aired about a minute of it last night, but have much, much, much more to show you! Karr had lots and lots to say. More of our interview will likely air tonight… or tomorrow night (that is a decision made not by me, but by my senior producer.)

What was odd about the Karr interview for me is that I felt like Karr was trying to convince me throughout the interview that he is guilty. Usually someone being interviewed wants to convince the interviewer that he or she is not guilty. There simply is no evidence that I am aware of which links Karr to the crime of murder of Jon Benet Ramsey. I am not sure why he wants to be suspected of such a terrible crime. I suspect if there were evidence he were involved in the murder, he would not have been released.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you RiverRat for this update. I thought we had seen the last of JMK. Maybe he just craves the limelight (?).

16. RiverRat

He is in Love and will probably remarry! John Mark Karr that is - not John Bennett Ramsey..........

JMK is still insist that he is connected to JonBenet. Other than taking money from her father, we all know that is impossible!

17. heymom

heymom Member

I found it so maddening that JMK responded testily NO when Greta asked him if he'd ever molested little girls...When he "confessed" to murdering JBR after stabbing her genitals and drinking her blood!! What a whacko. He is still delusional and if anyone thinks he's marriage material, SHE needs to be put away. Hubby and I just sat there with our mouths agape.

18. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Karr

I have never heard such double-talk in all my life.
    Karr is a mentally ill idiot and Greta looses a lot of credibility with those silly ramblings she had the audacity to call an “interview.â€
    Shame on her! And, shame on her Producers!
    I thought Fox News was better than this.
    Giving the likes of Karr airtime is disgraceful.
    He did not utter one syllable of coherent dialogue. His evil persona shone through brightly, and I believe that the FBI, CIA and local Police should have him under continuous surveillance.
    GL

19. heymom

heymom Member

Greenleaf, Greta looked really foolish when she'd ask Karr a question and he would just sit there mute. Then she'd try another question and he'd just smile slightly and say nothing, not even "can't comment." It was a little game of cat-and-mouse, and Karr was winning. What a collosal blunder on her part.

But one thing became pretty obvious - that John Mark Karr is psychotic and was intending to sacrifice his freedom so Patsy could have a clear conscience. He still thinks he must have killed JonBenet because her mother couldn't have done it. He is the best member of the RST there could ever be.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I forgot about it...thank god...so all I can say is shame on Greta and Fox News.

As for Karr's motivation, he clearly wants to be famous...infamous if famous doesn't work. How lovely that Tracey was so willing to devote so much time and energy to help Karr with his fondest wish, coaching him for years and convincing Smit, and therefore Lacy, that Karr was their intruder. Patsy's imminent death put them all on the fast track to their huge blunder, and Karr is so happy it did. How stupid can people be?

Karr has an obsession with "dead girls" as Mark Klaas said, calling him a "dead girl groupie." Karr also is a vile pervert, IMO, as he couldn't have said what he did about JonBenet and Polly Klaas otherwise. That he continues to use these murdered children for his own self-promotional purposes proves how sick he is. That Greta and Fox help him is truly an abuse of their media power.

But I don't think anyone confessing could give Patsy a clear conscience. She might have had one last thrill thinking she'd found her TRUE PATSY at last, but she knew what she'd done and she died with those unrepented actions on her soul, IMO. Where that sent her spirit I have no idea. Maybe she'll end up locked in a room for eternity with John Mark Karr, No Exit-like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice