Picture of JB and Patsy...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 5, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I was wondering if any of you guys have a link to the picture of Patsy and JB that was taken on Christmas. Its the one that has Patsy holding JB's arm...(more like gripping her arm). I have seen it before, but can't remember where. I was thinking that it might have been here. A poster over at the WBS board wanted to see it. Thanks for your help!! Sorry to start a new thread, I just didn't know where to put this one.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Ames, I was just looking for that photo somewhere, and I found this:

Part II-C5 : JonBenét Ramsey was most likely kidnapped and murdered by invisible personnel of surveillance station/system (Revised on 9/10/2002)

http://members.aol.com/alanyu5/part2c5.htm

It's hilarious! The very small foreign INVISIBLE faction is responsible!

3. heymom

heymom Member

This isn't very big, but ...

Attached Files:

4. AMES

AMES Member

THANK YOU ...THANK YOU...THANK YOU....

That doesn't matter how big it is....the poster that wanted to see it, said that when she saw the picture, that it was cropped, and that you couldn't see Patsy's hand...in this picture that you posted..you can see it. THANKS AGAIN!!!

5. heymom

heymom Member

No problem. I was looking for the photo they showed on the TV during the JMK fiasco, b/c that was the one they lured him with, but I couldn't find that large version. I will have to go back and do a screen capture from the program and I don't know how that resolution will be. I will work on that, I didn't see the large photo on ACandyRose.com.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Fused.

7. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

8. AMES

AMES Member

The poster on the WBS board, really appreciated this. Thanks again for finding it for me. I do remember seeing the bigger version on the internet somewhere, but I believe that it has been removed, because I couldn't find it anywhere. The picture that you posted, showed Patsy gripping JB's arm, and that is exactly what the poster at WBS wanted to see.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Personally, I think it is a fairly natural pose of both of them, and very lovely; they aren't all made-up for a switch.

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

JonBenet looks happy. I know Steve Thomas says you can see from the picture she is holding on to her so she cannot move. And it is possible. He kept this picture up all through his presentation. What does everyone think?

11. heymom

heymom Member

Going to try and upload a screen cap...Never mind, it didn't show up. I wish we could just copy and paste stuff!!!

12. heymom

heymom Member

Does anything show up there? :beersign:

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't know he said that. He may be right, but I don't think she's holding on to her so she cannot move. I'd think her other arm is around the back of her daughter; it just seems natural to me, as a mother.

Heymom, I'm not seeing anything.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Here, look into my eyes....

:hypno:

You WILL see a picture...you DO see a picture...when I snap my fingers, the picture will appear...

15. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Keep your babies close.

Do what ever you can.

Don't let them get away.

Make sure they're in a safe place, then join them. It won't be long.

Just feet apart, six feet under.

Wherever we go, whatever we do. We're gonna go through it together.

16. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...your hypnosis made me DIZZY... :tsmile:

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Surely I have made my meaning plain.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, but did you quit SMOKING??? :) Heh. :hypno:

19. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...no, still 12 packs a day....(just kidding...I have never smoked in my life..I am allergic to it).

20. tylin

tylin Banned

IMO and not that it counts for much, :laughup: , I don't believe Patsy is holding JonBenet in place. JonBenet looks happy and not like a child figgiting because they don't want their picture taken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice