How Much Time Elapsed Between The Head Injury And The Garotting??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 14, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I am having an argument with some IDI's over on another board...that is almost 90 percent IDI's....(geesh...why do I EVEN bother??)....anyway, they are saying that the headwound and the garotting, came literally minutes of each other, or at the same time. Wasn't there a poster on here, that emailed the ME, and asked him that?? Or did I just dream that?? I have done a search but cannot find anything. I was thinking that it was either Jayelles or ACandyRose....I could be mistaken about who sent it...but, I know that I remember reading it here. PLEASE HELP ME....I am trying to convert these people.

2. sboyd

sboyd Member

FAncy Meeting You Here

Hi AMES,

There is swelling in the brain and that took some time so there had to be some time elapsed. But pm JAYELLES, she is just chock full of info.

Just found this: http://misty.angelcities.com/article4.pdf . I will look for more. Solace

3. AMES

AMES Member

Hi Solace...
    Thank you!!

4. Little

Little Member

Ames, this may be what you were thinking of?

5. AMES

AMES Member

Hi Little...
    Yes it is!! Thank you!!!

6. Little

Little Member

Some quotes from Dr. Henry Lee's book Cracking more cases:

7. AMES

AMES Member

HMMM...now this IS very interesting. Thanks for posting it!!!!

8. AMES

AMES Member

I hope that you don't mind, but I took these quotes over to another board that is loaded with IDI's. If you don't want me to, I will go back and see if I can delete it. Very interesting stuff though!

9. Little

Little Member

I have not problem with that Ames. If they try to shoot the messenger just duck. These are not my theories, these are just some quotes from some people who have a heck of lot more experience than 99.99% of internet posters. Go get 'em :)

Little

10. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...This was good that you posted this, because on the board that I was speaking about, that shall remain nameless, because I don't want to be banned from FFJ....there had been an ER Doc. on the board (or so she claimed) that said that the head wound and garroting happened within minutes of each other....contrary to what Dr. Ronald Wright...and Dr. Henry Lee have said, and the IDI's jumped all over that. Actually believing another poster who claimed to be a dr. over the experts. Makes no sense to me...

11. Little

Little Member

That's the thing about message boards, isn't it Ames? Some derelict can claim to be the flippin Surgeon General and as long as they say what one side wants to hear they just drool like fools. Personally, I have an immediate mistrust of anyone who claims a particular expertise, especially without some actual credentials or without some long-time posting history to validate their claims.

LOL, I also don't believe those guys in lab coats that go on TV and claim to be able to cure everything that is wrong with you.

Little

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

imo

I would believe a forensic pathologist more than an ER doc in this instance. Now if I happened upon a car accident, I would certainly want an ER doc.
    Interpreting an autopsy is more in the pathologists' area of expertise than the alleged ER doc.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

imo

Interpreting an autopsy is more an area of a forensic pathologist than an alleged ER doc, so I would be inclined to believe them. Now, if I happen on to a car accident, I would definitely want an experienced ER doc around.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Especially because ER docs deal with trauma in the immediate moment, and usually they see injuries that cascade together or drastic/massive injuries that happened at the same time, i.e. an automobile accident or a shooting. So that is what they are used to looking at. Sort of the old saw about "if the only tool you have is a hammer, the world looks like a nail."

15. tylin

tylin Banned

AMES,
    You're giving information to the IDI's the right way. (Although they won't believe you with written facts. :loser: lol) They hate links to factual information. Like Little said, go get um. :jumpie:

16. AMES

AMES Member

That's true...and I can CLAIM to be President of the United States...but, that doesn't make it true. But, if I said that I was, and said something that fits the IDI theory....they would just eat it up. And be like...."Well, the PRESIDENT said.....such and such". LOL

17. AMES

AMES Member

EXACTLY!!! But, as long as she says what they want to hear....then they are willing to listen...and it "MUST" be true.

18. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, two different areas of expertise.

Don't forget too..that this ER Doc...is or was a poster on a board....so they are believing someone who may or may not be an ER doc...over two experts in the field of forensic pathology.

19. AMES

AMES Member

And the thing about this board that I am talking about....is that if you DO NOT post a link to your statement...you get an infraction, and too many of them, and you will be banned. I seriously do not know why I even waste my breathe with them. Guess that I am trying to convert....but, they are all as positive that a IDI...as I am that a RDI.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

How much time?

Ten to 45 minutes, according to PMPT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice