The Red Heart on JB's hand...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 25, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenethandheart.jpg

Another poster over at WBS pointed this out...and I have to agree....
    Take another look at this picture...the one with the "heart" on JB's hand....
    we think that it looks more like a smiley face....an inverted C with two lines at the top for eyes, that are drawn darker....sort of like this....

(=

If its a smiley face, then it would have been drawn exactly as if JB drew it on herself....(with the mouth of the smiley at the bottom closest to her wrist, and the eyes of the smiley closest to the fingers). What do you guys think?? And who determined it was a heart in the first place??

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

3. AMES

AMES Member

I know that it was in the autopsy report, but I really don't see a heart there. Maybe the ME just thought it looked like a heart to him....frankly...I still see a smiley face, even in the enlarged picture. I don't put much stock into a picture where another poster has traced around, what they think is a heart, like in the link below...

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2388.html#9

I am just going by the picture itself...and the enhancement. I see no heart...I see a smiley face. BUT...thats just my opinion.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I don't think it looks like a heart an adult would draw, but I do think it looks like a heart a child would draw, kind of out of proportion.

Didn't Patsy say it was common for her to have stuff drawn on herself?

5. AMES

AMES Member

I don't remember. I do remember her saying, though..in her interview...that she thought that maybe JB and Daphne White, may have been drawing on each other, when they played together before Christmas. I think that the two lines (what I think are eyes)...that are darker than the rest of it..looks like a child that would draw over and over again in the same spot, to make it more visible. Do you know what I mean? Like drawing up and down again in the same place...my five year old does that.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

Better Left

Why is that Paradox?

8. AMES

AMES Member

Paradox is on my ignore list, but since you replied to his post...I could read what he wrote. Paradox....the same person that owns FFJ owns WBS....and they are both filled with RDI's, and not only that...this is something that needs to be pointed out, so yes it DOES fit here. Why don't you quit following me around, and trying to start something. Remember...you ARE on my ignore list...and unless someone else replies to your post, I have NO IDEA what it says.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Paradox/Brother Moon, you have been warned privately, and now you are being warned publicly. There is an obvious pattern of you finding posts made by Ames and then replying to them in an insulting manner.

There is nothing wrong with bringing over information from WS (or any other forum), and other posters have done it countless times without comment from you. Your game is apparent and will not be tolerated. Either cease your condescending and rude posts to Ames or you will be banned again. You are only here by the good graces of Tricia. It is your choice if you decide to blow your second chance with unacceptable forum behaviour.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And the second chance = the LAST chance, capice?

Welcome back Chero...but you have been spending too much time communicating with Ms. ZOTTO...you are beginning to spell like she does!
    :floor:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  11. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I'm taking umbrage....(I think).....:book:

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Don't...I never would have said a word if YOU spelled behavior (behaviour), but I am just trying to keep Chero on the straight and narrow...she ain't chopped liver, but she ain't you either...just sayin'

:bateye:

13. AMES

AMES Member

Moab, I just noticed your LOCATION...."In a world with to much crime"...and I would like to say...ain't that the truth!!!

14. Little

Little Member

This is from the interview AMES:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thank you, my dear Ms. Glock. We had a great time away, but it's good to be back home in the Guttah. :grouphug:

As for my behaviour ... I've obviously been hanging out with Brits and Aussies for so long, their spelling is starting to look as correct to me as the American version. At first I spelled it behavior, but it looked funny and kind of short, so I thought it needed something like an extra 'u'. Obviously, I was wrong, and I thank you for that spelling slap upside the head.

In my defence, I will try to be more careful in the future and realise I cannot take such colourful liberties with one of your favourite subjects. :rolling:

P. S. Zotto asked me today what word I spelled incorrectly. She couldn't see anything wrong with my post. :nyah:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You are just too cool for words, aren't you? :thumbsup:

I so apologise! :floor:

17. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha...too true...for the life of me I couldn't see what was wrong with any of the spelling Chero used...it all looked perfectly fine to me!.

Oh well...maybe we are a non self-absorbed nation...it's not about us it's always about "u"...:sothere:

18. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you for posting that!!

Funny how they asked her about drawing SMILEY FACES on JB's hand to cheer her up and of course...Patsy doesn't remember ever doing it. This whole thread was started, because I think that the drawing on JB's hand is actually a smiley face, and not a heart. I think that the ME THOUGHT it was a heart...apparently he didn't look at it long enough.

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And so do others, including me...I don't see a smiley face on her hand...I see a heart...but to each his own!

20. AMES

AMES Member

It's just like beauty...its all in the eye of the beholder. Although, I do believe that alot of people were going by that picture where some other poster traced around what HE thought looked like a heart...I believe that you posted the link for this. I have to admit....I TOO....thought it looked like a heart when I looked at that....BUT...if you JUST go by the regular sized or enlarged picture....without any fancy artwork, highlighting, brightening or darkening... done with photoshop...or whatever..it TO ME...looks exactly like a smiley face. One that could have been drawn by JB, with her palm facing toward her, and her fingers up...(the normal position of the hand, when being drawn on by the owner of the hand). I have yet to hear from other people concerning this though....I would be interested to read other people's thoughts...after viewing the original or enlarged picture without the touch ups.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice