Jameson's Play In Book Form?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Jun 26, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

From the BB.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Vanity presses are notoriously slow.....they wait for your check to clear before printing your 'book'.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Good grief. The "limited edition" photocopy was $100. How much will the professional produced paperback be??? =:O

I guess there must be a few drips left in that Ramsey cash cow.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

Looks like she has "reaching up to touch bottom" down.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well, I'm so happy for her. :puke:.

Now, I feel all better.

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Hmmmmm. Let us see. Lin Wood. Linda McLean. Laura Stebe. Anyone else? Not really. I can see her trying desperately to get a blurb from Pam Paugh; that might be the "weeks" equation, as Jameson figures out just how much money she has in her budget to buy Pam presents as bribes.

By which is meant that she got hold of a camcorder, a tripod, and a couple of friends from her local community theater. Jameson's play not being good enough to mount on the main stage of the theater, she is working on being allowed to use the building's Fireman's Kitchen stage (very small) without actually having to lay out somewhat more substantial funds than she can afford in order to be an official Producing Partner.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

"Udderly" amazing, isn't it?

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

9. Jayelles

Haven't seen this book before:-

120 Clues That Show Who Killed JonBenet by Sam Dennis McDonough

http://www.amazon.com/CLUES-That-Sh...242457?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182975208&sr=1-10

And jameson has written a rebuttal!! good grief:-

http://www.lulu.com/content/920268

Description:
    A Rebuttal to Sam Dennis McDonough’s Book “120 Clues That Show Who Killed JonBenet†This is to be used as a companion while reading McDonough's book.

Product Details:
    Printed: 24 pages, 6" x 9", saddle-stitch binding, black and white interior ink
    PDF (136 kb)

Download: 1 documents (PDF), 136 KB
    Publisher: jameson
    Copyright: © 2007 by jameson Standard Copyright License
    Language: English
    Edition: first
    Lulu Sales Rank: 58,986

You can write and upload your book to lulu self publishing:-

http://www.lulu.com/author/create.php

Guess that's where jameson published her play in paperback....

Costs:-
    http://www.lulu.com/help/index.php?fSymbol=lulu_basics#FAQLink5

The question is ... who will write a rebuttal to jameson's rebuttal?

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jameson has written a "Companion" to everything on the market...

Same SPIN...different day!

11. Jayelles

OMG - she's selling interview transcripts as well! £125 for download of materials that are available on ACR for free!

http://stores.lulu.com/jameson245

(is this legal?)

12. Show Me

Lulu offers POD (print on demand) services, but our marketplace exists to make it easier for you to sell your books. There is no fee for any of the basic services Lulu provides. Your first expense will be the production cost of the first copy of your book that you choose to order! Optional services are available for a fee, such as Published By Lulu and Published By You Distribution Services. In addition, Lulu provides a Services Marketplace where services are offered by members of the Lulu community. Lulu earns its money from a small commission on the sale of each book.
    Yep...vanity press, or call it what they will. Genuine publishing companies PAY THE AUTHOR, note that Jam jams must sell her own books.

Vanity pressssssss..................... :laughup:

13. Show Me

Since when does the legality of anything bother Jam jams?

125 pounds are like...what Jayelles? One hundred and seventyfive American dollars? You have expensive money in the UK.

I guess the membership drive money has dried up? Jam jams one last chance to cash in on JonBenet's tragic death?

Who knows what drives the mind of her Jaminess?

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I guess you can sell ice to Eskimos if they're buying....

But anyone who is dumb enough to put out that kind of money for something they can get for free...well, they deserve jams.

JonBenet, however, does not.

15. Little

Little Member

If what was being offered was the actual video then I can see that it might be worth that, but the NE book has the transcripts if that's the same one you are talking about.

Little

16. tylin

tylin Banned

http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fKeywords=jameson :bos: :rs:

17. becca

becca Member

If this woman can sell a book, then it proves to me that I can get mine published at a real publishers. Note the difference here. I want to have someone else do all the printing, selling and just send me the check - thank you very much.
    My work will be to sit and finish it now that I've got it started. When I'm done with this one maybe I'll give ole jams a run for her money too.

18. Jayelles

Ramsey Documents 2 – The 1997 Interviews Ramsey Documents 2 – The 1997 Interviews (book)
    Print: $26.00

Download: $125.00

On the morning of December 26, 1996, Patsy Ramsey found a ransom note... and an empty bed where her daughter, JonBenet, should have been sleeping. She immediately screamed for her husband, John. As soon as he understood the situation, he told his wife to call 911. She did as asked and from that moment on, the Ramseys trusted others to find their daughter and to bring justice to their lives. Everyone failed the Ramseys. The murder of their daughter remains unsolved. Since then, many other families have lost loved ones to seemingly senseless acts of violence. By studying the Ramsey case, I hope law enforcement as well as private citizens can understand what went wrong so our children can be protected from those who would harm them. This book is one in a series intended to educate and promote change.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Double Dare ya.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice