John's Bathrobe....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 28, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

20 TOM HANEY: Okay. And when you
    21 woke up, where was John?
    22 PATSY RAMSEY: He was up already.
    23 He had gotten up, I think he was in the
    24 bathroom.

25 TOM HANEY: And his bathroom --
    1 okay.
    2 Did you see him or hear him at that
    3 time?
    4 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't think I saw
    5 him. I think I heard his shower on.

Same interview.....

21 PATSY RAMSEY: That's John's study,
    22 back
    --
    23 TRIP DeMUTH: To the right?
    24 PATSY RAMSEY: Where you turn
    25 right, uh-hum.
    1 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you know what this
    2 is? It's hard to see, in the back lower corner?
    3 Does that look like his bathrobe?
    4 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. Looks
    5 like a sweater or something.
    6 TRIP DeMUTH: Would it be unusual
    7 for John to put his bathrobe down on the floor
    8 in that area?

9 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. Because he
    10 usually hangs it up in his bathroom. Unless,
    11 you know, he was starting to put it on when I
    12 screamed for him and he dropped it or something

According to the houseplans...the study was on the first floor....John's bathroom is on the third floor...so, how did John drop the robe onto the floor of the study, when he was in his bathroom, getting out of the shower, when Patsy yelled for him????

http://crimeshots.com/RamseyFloor.html

2. tylin

tylin Banned

ohhhhhh that is telling and something I've missed.
    In one of the interviews didn't ole Patsy say that Johnny ran down in his underwear ie no robe???
    Gawd could those people lie. :puffy:

edited for spelling

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  3. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, she did say that he came down in his underwear when she screamed for him. But, then when she is shown the picture of the robe on the floor of the study...she says that John MAY have been putting it on after he got out of the shower, when she screamed for him...and he dropped it. Trouble with that is....his bathroom is on the third floor...and the study was on the first floor. SOOO..how could he have dropped in on the floor of the Study, if he dropped it when he heard her scream?? (He supposedly had just gotten out of the shower, according to Patsy and John, when he heard her scream...and he ran down in his underwear). That was a pretty dumb comment on her part.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

Maybe they are calling John's third floor dressing room a study. I know they seem to call more than one room a guest room and more than one room Patsy's bathroom. They sure get alot of things confused.

5. AMES

AMES Member

I have read before that the robe was found near the den....which would have been near the Study...on the first floor. If I hadn't read that before...I would think that maybe, just maybe Patsy was getting the Study and the Dressing Area mixed up....for some reason. I will SEE if I can find it.....but, it was said by someone else that was there...like LA...for example. I will try really hard to find it for you.....this is why I think that Patsy was grasping at straws.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The skank started a thread for you at the swamp, AMES. She says,

Ames asked, "According to the houseplans...the study was on the first floor....John's bathroom is on the third floor...so, how did John drop the robe onto the floor of the study, when he was in his bathroom, getting out of the shower, when Patsy yelled for him????"

The answer:
    John's study was not on the first floor but on the third floor. His private bathroom was attached to the study. There was a DEN on the first floor - a TV room. Not a study.

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Sorry To Say This

I have been in the home many times and up in the master bedroom as well. PR wanted to show me their new furniture on one occasion, their full screen television that lowered from the ceiling on another, their swamp cooler on another, her renovated closet on another and I borrowed a dress in that closet for a political fundraiser.

John's bathroom was seperate from Patsys. In his bathroom was a cool rack for drying towels. Walking from the master bedroom to his bathroom was a small "study" that had a table and chair. This room was always referred to as "John's study". The den downstairs was more of a family gathering place to watch TV. If his robe was reported "in his study" then it was on the third floor.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Maybe you're getting John's "study" mixed up with his "office", Ames? I say that because I was thinking the same as you, because I have been under the impression for 10 years that John had an office downstairs, near where he laid the ransom note...? I was thinking of his office in that quote, too. From what Cookie says, that's not the case. Hm. Did any of the house plans we have seen in books have a "study" upstairs? If not, maybe it's just a matter of different labels that have us confused.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, here's our problem: clearly, the ground floor has a STUDY listed. None on the third floor, though I see a smallish room off the master. Is that the study to which you are referring, Cookie?

http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/floors.htm

Here's another floor plan, again with the study on the first floor, but the labels of the bedrooms on the second floor are mixed up somewhat, and no study on the third floor:

http://crimeshots.com/RamseyFloor.html

I do wonder why Miss Know-It-All swampster has never taken issue with the "study" labeling for a decade of John's downstairs "study? At least, I've never seen anyone mention this as incorrect labeling before.

10. AMES

AMES Member

No, I was just going by the houseplans...that I posted. It says.."STUDY"...and its on the first floor, near the garage. His robe was found on the floor of the "study".....and Patsy said that he may have dropped it when she screamed. I have never been in the house, like Cookie...so all that I had to go on, was the houseplans from 1996. Yeah, maybe it was labeled wrong...who knows. I have never seen the houseplans with the study upstairs.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Well, I feel quite honored....LOL
    I don't know why, but it makes me mad, when people copy things that I say...unless its an RDI of course....and posts them on another board, to pick apart.

I take it , by her answer....that she never looked at any Ramsey Floor plans.

12. AMES

AMES Member

Does it creep you out, to think that you were actually INSIDE of that house.???

The house/Floor plans need to be labeled better. The only ones that I have seen, show the study on the first floor. LOL...I would trust you before trusting those floorplans..because of the potential of mislabeling...and the fact that you have actually BEEN in that hellhole...uhhh...I mean house. Thanks for clarifying.....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  13. AMES

AMES Member

The first link is the one that I was referring to...that I saw. Why doesn't Miss Know It All...look at the floor plans herself..and she will see where I came up with the idea that the "STUDY" was on the first floor. I wouldn't think that floor plans would lie. And the small study that Cookie referred to...could have been an extra one, or something. Patsy needed to make herself more clear in her interview....she referred to JAR's bathroom as hers, when looking at pictures of the drawers open...where she kept her medical supplies. And now the "study" is not really "the study".....good grief.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Of course she looked at them AMES, and she used to have the same ones you looked at on her site, and she never corrected it then either. She is vocal about it now, so she can try and make fun of us, tell us how wrong we are and to allude to inside information...AS ALWAYS...when you make "JammieSue's Column" you have come of age!

15. tylin

tylin Banned

CONGRATULATIONS AMES
    :cool: :star: :jumpie:

16. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...I feel...so....SPECIAL!!!

I am not real sure who she is...but she sounds like a real piece of work...for lack of a better word.

17. AMES

AMES Member

WOW...I feel so priviledged. I have made it to the BIG TIME...anyone want my autograph? It may be worth alot of dough one day....

Just copy, paste and save...and you can have one of your very own. Feel free to share....share the wealth.

AMES..

:laughup:

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I looked at the floorplans and I see the area between the dressing rooms. Whereas I can well believe that there was a desk and chair there which was used by John, I find it hard to believe that it was his "study" as in his "main study".

This was a successful businessman with a large ego. The room on the first floor had a bay window and would look impressive with a large desk and bookshelves IMO. A much more fitting study for the man of the house than a windowless area off the bedroom.

But what would I know? :)

19. AMES

AMES Member

And from what I remember reading...correct me if I am wrong..but, the camera, and binoculars were kept in one of the drawers of his study. Along with the dictionary, that was laid out with the page folded down and pointing to the word incest, and his Bible....those were in his study too. Where would all of these things have been kept, if the study upstairs only had a table and chair? I agree with you...I find it hard to believe too, that the one upstairs was his main study. Where were the computer, and printer that Patsy talked about in her interview?

20. Little

Little Member

Ames, I think they had to ask about everything but if I remember correctly (don't put any money on that happening LOL) early on I seem to remember them trying to identify where the dark blue or black fibers might have come from that were on JonBenet. I think that was where the theory that she had been wiped down came from.

Here are a couple of mentions:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice