Marks on John Ramsey's Face...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jul 5, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Sorry to start a new thread...but, a poster on WBS was wondering if any of you guys knew where she could find the picture of John with marks on his face? If I am not mistaken, someone here posted some pictures...that I believe were in the Globe...or another magazine....but, I can't find them.
    Thanks guys.!!!!!

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Ames,
    hi, are the pictures you're looking for recent pics? Meaning the ones with John and Beth Twitty? If so, those are here somewhere. I'll see if I can find the link.
    Click on this link to see a recent picture of JR...he has a few age spots on his face.
    [​IMG]

3. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks!!! Geez...I didn't realize that he had MORE spots. LOL

I think that she was referring to the pics of him that were taken right after JB was murdered. He had a mark on his face...maybe a couple of them...I can't remember. The pictures were printed in Globe or the Enquirer or somewhere...and someone posted them here....it was last year I think...that they were posted.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Ames, are you thinking that he was scratched by JonBenet or during the staging?

5. AMES

AMES Member

Nah....I don't think that...because I believe that she was unconsious. But, someone over at WBS was talking about the marks on his face, after JB's murder, and I posted them back saying that I had seen the pictures over here, at FFJ...but it has been a long time ago. I think that they came from the Enquirer or the Globe...and frankly....I don't trust either one of those mags. The picture could have been doctored, for all we know...or he could have gotten the marks, innocently. But, the poster PM'd me and told me that she had searched FFJ, and couldn't find the pictures. So I told her that I would just ask you guys.

There ARE quite a few people...and I am not one of them...that believes that John molested JB that night. And, I guess that ...if they could see the marks that the picture showed on his face....that would be proof to them.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Well, I am one of "those people" who can imagine JR molesting JonBenet, but I hadn't really thought about her fighting back enough to scratch his face. It would be hard for a tiny 6-year-old girl to fight back in any way that made a difference.

Any marks seen on John Ramsey's face would not be proof at all. We will never have proof of who molested JonBenet before or on the night she died. It is all just conjecture and unless Burke comes forward with new information, this case really is dead now. Even Aunt Pam could only contribute hearsay. Burke is the only other Ramsey who was in the house the night JonBenet was killed.

And law enforcement never mentioned marks, that I know of - wouldn't they have documented that as evidence of some sort of problem or violence? Or is that just TV?

7. AMES

AMES Member

I am still on the fence about John molesting JB at some point. I just don't believe that it would have happened that specific night. I don't really have a reason...other than...I know that all of them were supposedly tired, from a long day...and had to get up early the next day. I could be wrong...but, I just can't imagine it happening that night. Probably because I am so convinced that Patsy is the one that caused JB's head wound...after a bedwetting incident. I think that Patsy placed JB on her bed, trying to revive her...and that JB bled from her nose, mouth or ears....(according to websites that I have researched, this is what happens in the case of severe head trauma)...and it got onto her pillow...(that's why Patsy, in her 98 interview...was asked about blood stains on JB's pillow...and if she ever had night time nosebleeds...to which Patsy replied "NO"). I believe at first, JB started convulsing, and then later slipped into unconsciousness....Patsy thought that she was dead. From all outward appearances....she appeared dead....IMO Patsy started freaking out....and believe that the scream that the neighbor may OR MAY NOT have heard.....came from Patsy...when she realized what she had done. I believe that she went and got John....I am still on the fence about whether he was acually in the bed at this time or not....and John helped her stage the crimescene...to keep her out of prison. They had another child to raise...afterall. And John felt bad for her because she was battling cancer. So...I really...do not think that John molested JB that night. He may have done it in the past...I don't know. I am still balancing on the fence, as far as that goes. I have often wonder though...if Grandpa Paugh had ever molested her.

8. heymom

heymom Member

My feeling, and based on what I have seen of John Ramsey, is that there is more to him than meets the eye. Way more. I think he is capable of a lot more than we give him credit for. Actually any time is the "right time" for a molester, and especially since he might not have had the chance again for many days, since they were going to be in other people's company for a couple of weeks after that. Also the molester may have wanted to re-assert possession of JonBenet if he had seen her having fun with or being admired by others at the party that night. To prove to her that she is his and his alone, KWIM?

I may be way off-base here. After all, Steve Thomas has seen all the evidence and believes it was Patsy who caused the initial injury. But I seriously doubt that John was not involved up to that point. I do believe he molested JonBenet before the night of her death, and that is why he helped Patsy cover up the accident, not because he wanted to save Patsy, but because he cared about his own freedom more. Maybe he thought of Burke, maybe not so much. There are people here who think Burke did the molestation and maybe even hit JonBenet that night, and that John and Patsy were heroically protecting him. I don't buy that. John himself freaks me out every time I see him. I get weird vibes from him.

9. AMES

AMES Member

As sick as that is....you may have a point there, that I hadn't thought of. It makes total sense.

Yes, John creeps me out, too!! I don't believe that Burke had anything to do with this. I don't believe that he is rowing with both oars, if you know what I mean....but, I don't think that he was molesting his sister. Maybe I am wrong...I don't know...its just a gut feeling. And Patsy accidently harming JB, and thinking that she was already dead...and getting John to help cover it up...is just a gut feeling too. Steve Thomas has seen all the evidence...and he thinks that it was bedwetting that caused the first blow...Patsy in a rage...and I think that he is right. SO, now I not only have my gut instinct, but also Steve Thomas, believing the same as I do....and he has seen the evidence. John does give me the willy's but, I am still on the fence about him molesting her that night.

10. Little

Little Member

I honestly don't have any idea who, if anyone, molested JonBenet but I have an idea that John and Patsy didn't really have any idea what the other was doing (in general - or cared?). I get the impression that they led their own lives and didn't interfere with each other that much.

There was a guy in an office I worked in who was very skilled at behaving in a way that kept others from even asking him questions. He would come in in a bad mood, act boorish, and that seemed to basically clear his day to come and go as he pleased. I don't believe that he was in a bad mood, he just didn't want to have to explain anything. It was a trick he had learned, and he was up to no good, he had secrets, so it served him well.

Sound familiar?

Little

11. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, I know too much about really horrible things. :(

12. AMES

AMES Member

OMG Heymom...I certainly hope that its not from personal experience!!!!

13. AMES

AMES Member

Yes...vaguely! LOL

14. heymom

heymom Member

No, no, not that, thank God! Other stuff, but not child molestation.

15. AMES

AMES Member

Well thank GOD for that!!!! You scared me there!!!

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I never thought of that, either.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

18. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you!! It was the first one. I hadn't seen the picture of him in the 2nd link, before. Thanks for posting these. I think that the poster over at WBS, that wanted to see this, had given up on me. LOL

19. heymom

heymom Member

KK, do you know how long after the killing that these photos were taken? That is amazing and if the BPD overlooked an obvious scratch on John's face, they deserve every "incompetent" label they've gotten over the years.

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

don't think so

Those are just age spots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice