John Mark Karr Arrested

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Arrested for Domestic Violence!

(His girl friend, at his father's house at Sandy Springs, Georgia.)

Just announced on Fox News

More later...

GL

2. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, gee, like we're surprised the attention whore is back on the news...yawn...Must be a slow news day so far...What, no Muslims crashing Jeeps into airports?

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I thought Lacy was bored....or Tracey's book was ready to be promoted big time.

Hmmm....looks like Karr was arrested for something he actually did.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Let's have a pool on who will bail out the Freak Parade! John Ramsey, Lin, Tracey, or LacyTracey?!

5. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa tell it like it is sista.

Ditto everything heymom said.
    :bow:

I thought Karr was growing boobies? SO if he's a man that wants to be a woman, why is he dating a woman? Is he a closet gay woman? :hourglass

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ex-JonBenet Ramsey Murder Suspect John Mark Karr Arrested for Domestic Violence

Police in Georgia arrested John Mark Karr Saturday after a 911 call reporting domestic violence at his Sandy Springs home.

Karr was arrested but taken to St. Joseph's Hospital after he complained of chest pain, according to Sandy Springs police. He will be taken to Fulton County Jail after his release from the hospital.

Police were called to the residence after a report of an argument between Karr, his father and a woman described as Karr’s girlfriend. Karr was charged with battery and obstruction of a 911 call. No other injuries were reported.

Karr was briefly detained in August 2006 after he confessed to the 1996 murder of slain Colorado beauty princess JonBenet Ramsey. The charges against him were dropped after DNA did not place him at the murder scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288530,00.html

7. heymom

heymom Member

I have an idea - let's ship Karr over to Glasgow and let John Smeaton set aboot 'im. Doc Marten toe straight up the...that'll put 'im right.

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Not to diminish the problem of domestic violence, but the image of Karr battering anything larger than a cookie sheet is laughable.

But that does bring up a point; repeating behavior patterns. Life rolls merrily along for John and Burke, not hint of behaviors anything like which is attributed to them had they been invovled in the abuse of JB. While Patsy repeatedly slipped up by uttering parapraxes right up to her last days.

9. RiverRat

We need to get that girlfriend talking! :fingers:

10. heymom

heymom Member

Well, people can hide a lot of things if they have a motivation to keep something hidden. Not being around John or Burke, we can't really say if they have any hint of behaviors that would be incriminating. John has reacted in many ways that contradict his vehement denial of anything to do with JonBenet's death. His own body language, where he nods up and down "yes" as his mouth speaks the word "no," is pretty damning, IMO.

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

7-7-7 gee I guess today wasn't his lucky day !! :)

Is that a new picture of him or did they borrow that from last year?

12. RiverRat

13. heymom

heymom Member

Very cute, RR! I thought you were serious for a nano-second!
    :yay:

14. ACandyRose

OMG, Rat next time warn us !!

Looks like it was Daddy Karr who John Boy was beating up on !

===============================================

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/met...07/0707karr.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Former JonBenet suspect arrested

By TOM OPDYKE, CHRISTIAN BOONE

The man who once was a suspect in the murder of tiny beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey was arrested Saturday in Sandy Springs after a fight with his father, police said.

John Mark Karr, 42, was treated briefly at St. Joseph's Hospital after complaining of chest pains and then taken to the Fulton County jail on charges of battery and obstruction of a 911 call, Lt.

Keith Zgonc, a Sandy Springs police spokesman, said.

Responding to a 911 call from Karr's home early Saturday, police went to the Merlendale Drive residence and found Karr, his father, Wexford, and a woman identified as Karr's girlfriend.

"There was evidence to suggest that a physical altercation took place," Zgonc said. Wexford Karr did not require medical treatment, Zgonc said.

===============================================

15. ACandyRose

16. RiverRat

I just tried it and it worked for me.....Lord Only Knows how many times I've watched it!

17. ACandyRose

It's working for me again. I can't stop laughing ! :)

18. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaaa made me snort tea outta my nose. :yay: :rolling:

19. tylin

tylin Banned

THat is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
    :nyah: :clap: :flash: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Tracey looks good....as a disco dancer. :abnormal: lol

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

River Rat

Dear River Rat,

Are you trying to steal my thunder????? LOL.

RR, that was very creative and funny!

Thanks for sharing. You provided me with my laugh for the day.

Love 'Ya,
    GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice