Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Tylin

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation For Tylin

Not an Intruder here, but I do want to intrude with my thoughts that are with you right now. If you need anything or anyone, just yell. Or just yell. Sometimes that makes one feel better.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Well thank you dear RiverRat.
    I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I will put in a request for you all to say a prayer or 2 for my dad. He's 82 and he and my mom were married 55 years. Her passing left a hole in his heart. (All in all he is doing well though.)

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I will put in a request for you all to say a prayer or 2 for my dad. He's 82 and he and my mom were married 55 years. Her passing left a hole in his heart. (All in all he is doing well though.)

AWWWW....my dad is 83, and my mom passed away ten years ago this July 10th, they were married 50 years. It left a huge hole in his heart too.....the pain of losing her has never gone away, but it has gotten a little bit easier with time. I will keep your dad in my prayers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    you got the prayers and the hugs....
    ps I remember when my Dad passed and you found out...
    Life is a journey, not a guided tour.
    --- Bryan Rehard

Is your dad sick, tylin? Sorry, I haven't heard about this before now. I will send a few prayers out for your dad and you.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    AWWWW....my dad is 83, and my mom passed away ten years ago this July 10th, they were married 50 years. It left a huge hole in his heart too.....the pain of losing her has never gone away, but it has gotten a little bit easier with time. I will keep your dad in my prayers!!!!
    AMES,
    Thanks so much for the prayers. I believe time will make the hole smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by becca
    you got the prayers and the hugs....
    ps I remember when my Dad passed and you found out...
    Hugs and more hugs to you becca. I remember well when your dad passed away. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. You always have.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Is your dad sick, tylin? Sorry, I haven't heard about this before now. I will send a few prayers out for your dad and you.
    koldkase,
    My mom passed away last Thursday after a long, cruel battle with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Under no circumstance would my dad put her in a nursing home. Dad was mom's primary caregiver until he got really sick 6 weeks ago. My daughters, my husband and I have pitched in through the years but no one took care of my mom like my dad wanted her to be taken care of. lol
    My dad is now coping with her loss and is doing well under the circumstances.

kk, thanks for the prayers.
    (I love this smiley.)
    Last edited by tylin; July 19, 2007, 6:26 pm at Thu Jul 19 18:26:54 UTC 2007. Reason: spelling

Tylin, I will pray for your whole family, and for your dad especially. So sorry your mom has passed...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Tylin, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I am also sorry to hear about your father being sick. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am only a PM away if you need to talk, ok?

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Tylin,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. My thoughts are with you and yours.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Lifting prayers here, too.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.