1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:pray: :cheerup:

Not an Intruder here, but I do want to intrude with my thoughts that are with you right now. If you need anything or anyone, just yell. Or just yell. Sometimes that makes one feel better.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Well thank you dear RiverRat.
    I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I will put in a request for you all to say a prayer or 2 for my dad. He's 82 and he and my mom were married 55 years. Her passing left a hole in his heart. (All in all he is doing well though.) :grouphug:

3. AMES

AMES Member

AWWWW....my dad is 83, and my mom passed away ten years ago this July 10th, they were married 50 years. It left a huge hole in his heart too.....the pain of losing her has never gone away, but it has gotten a little bit easier with time. I will keep your dad in my prayers!!!!

4. becca

becca Member

you got the prayers and the hugs.... :hug:
    ps I remember when my Dad passed and you found out...

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Is your dad sick, tylin? Sorry, I haven't heard about this before now. I will send a few prayers out for your dad and you.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

AMES,
    Thanks so much for the prayers. I believe time will make the hole smaller. :)

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Hugs and more hugs to you becca. I remember well when your dad passed away. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. You always have.
    :hug:

8. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase,
    My mom passed away last Thursday after a long, cruel battle with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Under no circumstance would my dad put her in a nursing home. Dad was mom's primary caregiver until he got really sick 6 weeks ago. My daughters, my husband and I have pitched in through the years but no one took care of my mom like my dad wanted her to be taken care of. lol
    My dad is now coping with her loss and is doing well under the circumstances.

kk, thanks for the prayers.
    :pray: (I love this smiley.)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  9. heymom

heymom Member

Tylin, I will pray for your whole family, and for your dad especially. So sorry your mom has passed...

10. Tez

Tez Member

Tylin, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I am also sorry to hear about your father being sick. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am only a PM away if you need to talk, ok? :hug:

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tylin,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. My thoughts are with you and yours.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Lifting prayers here, too.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

A sweet little becca bird clued me in.....I just thought that you were more than deserving to have the FFJ Love flowing to you in your moment of need. I hope this helps you, Sweetie.

14. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Tylin.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

So sorry to hear of your loss.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

So sorry about your mom's illness and passing, tylin. How hard for all of you. I'm sure your dad is blessed to have so many helping him with such love at this time.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tylin, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and the heartache of your family. May God hold you in the palm of His hand and give you comfort.

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

Tylin, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you, hugs to you!

19. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Tylin, I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your mom. My prayers are with you and your family.

20. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Me too Tylin...all the best to you and your family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice