Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 89

Thread: For Tylin

  1. #25

    Default

    Cranberry, Moab, Cherokee, Thor, Pearlism, KK, Zotto, The Punisher,

    Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
    I can't tell you how much every kind word you've written means to me. You ALL are so very thoughtful.

  2. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    You are welcome sweetheart! And Punisher, thank God your mom is ok. I lost my mom back in 1994 and I was lost for a long time. We were very close. And she was only 62. Treasure your parents, guys. The worst can happen all too soon. Luckily, I still have my dad and he is in great health.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Tylin, I have been where you are now, and I know how it feels. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I will say a special prayer for your dad's comfort. He deserves a crown for taking such loving care of your mom through those two devastating illnesses.

    Much love.

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    2,897

    Default Hi Tylin....

    I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I know personally how much sorrow and pain goes with losing a mother....Please accept my sincere condolences. I will offer prayers for the repose of the soul of your mom and for strength and comfort for your family during this time of change and adjustment...I can only hope that you will be able to think of your mom in the joy of her new life and be happy for her even while you are struggling with the loss of her presence in your life.

    Wishing you and your family all blessings and peace at this difficult time,
    Voyager

  5. #29

    Default

    Driver and Voyager,
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    I'm honored to be in the presence of such thoughtful people.

  6. #30

    Default

    My thoughts and prayers are with you Tylin.

    So sorry you lost your mom and I pray your father finds some inner strength to help carry on! The first year is the worst. When I lost my father it was far worse than I ever thought it could be. Mom's still alive and across the street from me..yeah.

    Is there some organization that deals with Parkinson's or Alheimer's he can voluteer at? Or a group of people his age, who are dealing with sick loved ones...one he can talk to?

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Just now catching up.

    I'm so sorry for your loss Tylin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hang in there
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  8. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Tylin.

    So sorry you lost your mom and I pray your father finds some inner strength to help carry on! The first year is the worst. When I lost my father it was far worse than I ever thought it could be. Mom's still alive and across the street from me..yeah.

    Is there some organization that deals with Parkinson's or Alheimer's he can voluteer at? Or a group of people his age, who are dealing with sick loved ones...one he can talk to?
    hi Show Me.
    Thank you for your kind words. There is an Alzheimer's support group that dad can attend but his health is failing as well and I don't know if could sit through the meetings. Dad will be 82 next month and his health took a sudden nose dive in May. I actually thought he would pass before my mom.
    My oldest daughter and I are taking turns visiting dad every day. He's doing ok now, I'm not sure if mom's death has hit him yet.

  9. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Just now catching up.

    I'm so sorry for your loss Tylin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hang in there
    Thank you Barbara.

  10. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    hi Show Me.
    Thank you for your kind words. There is an Alzheimer's support group that dad can attend but his health is failing as well and I don't know if could sit through the meetings. Dad will be 82 next month and his health took a sudden nose dive in May. I actually thought he would pass before my mom.
    My oldest daughter and I are taking turns visiting dad every day. He's doing ok now, I'm not sure if mom's death has hit him yet.
    Cherish him while you can.....God Bless you Tylin and your family.

  11. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Tylin,

    I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. No matter how sick it is still a shock and it breaks your heart.

    I will be praying for you, your dad, and the rest of your family.

    Take care,
    Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT
    84098




    I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

  12. #36

    Default

    Show Me and Tricia,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. I spent the day with my daddy today. He's doing pretty good. We spent some time talking about my mom today. It was comforting for both dad and I.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •