Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: For Tylin

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    Thanks so much for thinking of me.
    My daddy died Dec. 9th, just 4 1/2 months after my mom passed away.
    I am an only child and this has been rather hard time for me. I am doing pretty well though considering that Christmas is around the corner.
    ( I will be back posting with you all soon. I need a to take a little break for now.)

Love to you all,
    tylin
    Tylin, my friend, I am so sorry to hear your dad passed away, especially so soon after your mother's passing just a few months ago. I understand about you needing to take a break for now, but please come back to us as soon as you're able. We truly do care, and you are so much a part of the FFJ family. Here's a hug I wish I could give you in person.

Cherokee

Tylin, I just wish I knew some magic words to help sooth you. You have had quite an emotional blow here.

I'll send you a cyber hug and many comforting thoughts.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

It can be devastating. I lost my dad when I was really young, and every day I miss his companionship. I know you will mis your father, but his spirit soars with how proud he is of you, tylin.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I hope all of you had a great holiday season.

For me, Christmas was rough, but my family and I made it. Thankfully I was blessed with loving, wonderful parents who left not only me but my husband and girls with the best of memories.

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I hope all of you had a great holiday season.

For me, Christmas was rough, but my family and I made it. Thankfully I was blessed with loving, wonderful parents who left not only me but my husband and girls with the best of memories.
    Christmas was rough for our family too, tylin. We are all thankful for wonderful memories too. No one can take them away from us.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

There's our girl...... Thanks for letting us know what we already knew....that you are a survivor.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

For Tylin and Elle and all our other friends who have lost a loved one this year.

And also a

Thank you, Cherokee. Life can be very trying.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default Tylin...

So sorry to hear of your loss.

I am lighting a and saying a prayer for you and your family and for the repose of the souls of your dear mom and dad.

New Years Blessings to you and your family.
    Hugs to all of you,
    Voyager

Arrow Tylin,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I too, would like to light my candle and let it burn brightly as prayers are offered for your Dad and Mom.

"When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Default Tylin

Keep your chin up sweetie! You parents were blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. Stay strong and remember we are here if you need us.

ohh I thank each and every one of you!
    You all have made my day.

A special hug to you Elle.