Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: For Tylin

tylin:

ohh I thank each and every one of you!
    You all have made my day.

A special hug to you Elle.
    Thank you, kindly, tylin. I just haven't been able to talk about our loss here.
    Time passes, but memories are always there. I came back to the board, and that helped a great deal.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

So sorry Tylin....when I lost my dad it was harder than I thought it would be.
    Eventually the pain went away and now I think about the good times...hubby lost his dad when he was a teen, so I feel fortunate to have had my father around for so long.

May God hold you, and your family, in the palm of his hand.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy For Tylin/philamena

I just wanted to remind you of how you were treated with respect during your time of heartache......

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

This is all very sad, RR, isn't it? Life and its trials.
    Just my opinion.

Sorry for your loss, Tylin.

My wife's mom passed away about three years ago. Mrs shadow took care of her (hand and foot) at M-I-L's home in NC for over 2 years - she left her husband (working), children and grandkids in VA to do this. It was difficult.

My mom is 95 years old and has outlived 4 husbands. My real dad died when I was 4, so I remember nothing about him. I, however, considered her second husband my dad (for about 50 years) and was quite sad when he passed away.

I hope you 84 year old dad lives well for many years, Tylin.
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Too sweet, Shadow.....but unfortunately, Tylin lost her father already and now we have lost her friendship for what ever reason......sad all around.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    This is all very sad, RR, isn't it? Life and its trials.
    I'm sorry that this one hit you hard, Elle.........I guess we were all lulled into believing that that attacks on Tricia and her forums were just games from the past.

Sorry, I missed her dad passing away!! Whatever, I guess it is a mute point now, RR...
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous

Tylin, it's all right to mourn. But the dead do not weep for us. Their spirits soar with pride to see us.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

??????? What happened? Did I miss something??
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I am not following this...there must be some posts missing. That being said, my sympathies to anyone here who has suffered the loss of a loved one.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I'm sorry that this one hit you hard, Elle.........I guess we were all lulled into believing that that attacks on Tricia and her forums were just games from the past.
    Thank you, RR, It sure did! I'm at a loss for words about tylin. It's good Tricia has you and the other faithful mods here to help her through this situation.
    Just my opinion.