Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: For Tylin

Is this a secret or can the rest of us find out what happened?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I'm sorry that this one hit you hard, Elle.........I guess we were all lulled into believing that that attacks on Tricia and her forums were just games from the past.
    Okay, I guess I understand more, thanks for the PM. I don't see "Tylin" but NM - I see she had another "hat."

The hurtful things people do with the internet....sad, isn't it?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I just wanted to remind you of how you were treated with respect during your time of heartache......

Yep, it seems we were all duped. What is that saying? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?" Well, shame on me, because I've been fooled twice....

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

And Three Strikes, You're Out!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Omg

I hate that chit..

You weren't duped...some people are like chickens, they have to follow the flock.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by 1000 Sparks View Post
    I hate that chit..

You weren't duped...some people are like chickens, they have to follow the flock.
    Sparky, I love you so much. You are one of the main reasons I kept coming back to read at Justice Watch. And you are still one of the main reasons I keep coming back to FFJ.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Sparky, I love you so much. You are one of the main reasons I kept coming back to read at Justice Watch. And you are still one of the main reasons I keep coming back to FFJ.

I'm jealous.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default losing poster friends

Don't be jealous JC. You know I like you. I'm still puzzled over Tylin's name being on the banned list. She even e-mailed me a few times. Tylin was never nasty to anyone on this board.

I'll speak for myself here. I get a personal feeling of the poster I'm posting with, and to me tylin was a gentle type of person. I haven't read any of her posts at WS. I don't go there, and I haven't read any of her latest posts anywhere else. I'm wondering if she was stressed out about her parent's death and was easily led by an aggressive poster at WS(?).

I might drop tylin an e-mail to tie up this loose end which is gnawing at me a bit. Just for me, personally.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I am shocked as well. She was one of the first posters to step in when another poster on this board had finacial difficulties during the holiday's!

Funny, isn't it CB how you can become close to someone you have never met, and can become upset when things go wrong? I just don't see tylin fitting in with that banned group.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Elle - I don't either. This is very disturbing!

Well, maybe y'all should ask her about it? Friendships aren't to be tossed easily. Give her the chance to explain, if it really matters to you.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.