Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: For Tylin

This is what I posted above, I am thinking about it KK, because I am still troubled about it.

I just went into my address book and forgot I had trouble with OE not too long ago and lost a few files. I would appreciate it if anyone can send me tylin's address. We did not keep up a long correspondence. It was shortly after she had lost both her parents, and she sent me a pm and a few e-mails passed between us.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Is Tylin a different person from Tlynn?

I agree KK. I hate unpleasantness between friends and I hate confrontation. Life is too short and precious.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Is Tylin a different person from Tlynn?
    Yes.

I'm lost as to what happened with Tylin, but I 100% trust the powers that bee at FFJ.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    This is what I posted above, I am thinking about it KK, because I am still troubled about it.

I just went into my address book and forgot I had trouble with OE not too long ago and lost a few files. I would appreciate it if anyone can send me tylin's address. We did not keep up a long correspondence. It was shortly after she had lost both her parents, and she sent me a pm and a few e-mails passed between us.
    Since I wrote this post, I have received personal information about this situation, and I won't be sending tylin an e-mail. As far as I am concerned now, I can let this go.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.