Christmas Morning Picture...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jul 30, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

From Patsy's 1998 Interview...

15 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
    16 TOM HANEY: Well, this photo 12OTET8 was on
    17 your roll of file in your camera
    . And on the
    18 same roll is the next photo, a Christmas morning
    19 photo of the kids.
    20 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). Oh, God.
    21 TOM HANEY: Before we, before we talk too
    22 much about the next photo, if you can --
    23 TRIP DeMUTH: You want to just take that
    24 out for a minute?
    25 TOM HANEY: Let's talk still about the
    1 120TET
    . Like I say, this was on your role of
    2 film and it's not exactly the same photograph
    3 that was taken by the police.

4 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes).
    5 TOM HANEY: But it's, it's, it shows --
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
    7 TOM HANEY: -- pretty much, I guess, or can
    8 you tell me when that would have been taken?
    9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't have a clue why
    10 anybody would take a picture like that. I don't
    11 know (inaudible). Who took the picture?

12 TOM HANEY: Well, it's on your roll --
    13 PATSY RAMSEY: It's on my --
    14 TOM HANEY: -- of film on your camera.
    15 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know.

I wonder what this picture was of? What did she mean by "I don't have a clue why anyone would take a picture like that"? I guess that the "intruder" must have snapped that picture. He must have found Patsy's camera, when he was looking for either the flashlight, or the night vision goggles, and decided to snap a couple of pictures while he was at it :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

"She".

3. AMES

AMES Member

Oh YES...excuse me. I meant ...."SHE".....LOL

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

Maybe it is in the NE book, sometimes in the book before they present a conversation, they will explain it. I will check it out later.

5. Paradox

I'm intrigued by this picture and Patsy's reaction to it. I don't remember this being covered in past discussions.

Do any of you old timer/long timers know about this?

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

All I can remember is that there were some pictures of a room in the home on the end of the roll of Ramsey film and it seems it was said they were just snaps taken to get the end of the roll finished or something.

Sorry, it's been a long time, so that's all I can remember this minute. What I was thinking was that this is the picture that showed a winter scarf lying on something...? And Patsy said she gave those out to the men for Christmas? Maybe that's not this picture, I don't know. I guess I'm thinking about the pic/pics that were found on the film from John Ramsey's camera that LE used because they were of the home right before the murder.

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

if

If the questioner says it's not exactly like the picture the police took, then it must be similar to a picture the police took. Wonder what it was?

8. Paradox

I don't pay close attention to some aspects of this case (news), but LE took pictures with JR's camera? RUKIDDING?

9. koldkase

I think the Ramsey film picture is different from the CRIME SCENE picture taken by LE of the same room/whatever LATER, not the same CAMERA. For example, maybe the scarf was moved. Maybe other things were in one picture but not the other, like a coat, or a glass. That kind of difference.

10. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I believe there was a discrepancy on the photo of the pad of paper taken earlier by LE and the pad was missing/moved when JR emptied the roll. A question of when the shot was taken perhaps. It was on the table by the spiral staircase I think. It's on the latest pics from ACandyRose, the wet bar area.

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

sorry

I didn't mean to imply that LE took pictures with the Ram camera - apparently the photo was of the same area.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Patsy's response to the picture makes me think that it's a picture of something not so innocent. If not, why the Oh God response? Then again I'm probably totally wrong. lol

13. koldkase

I read it like the "Oh, God" response was to the pics of the children from that morning. I think it was said she hadn't seen those pics before. I may be wrong, though.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks KK. That makes perfect sense.

15. Little

Little Member

Some of the photos were of the scarf and of the legal pad.

16. Paradox

-I don't have a clue why anybody would take a picture like that.-

That's not a normal picture of the kids, if it is of the kids.

17. AMES

AMES Member

PR: . . . This (scarf) just looks strange to me . . . .
    TH: Well, this photo. . . was on your roll of film in
    your camera. And on the same roll is the next photo, a
    Christmas morning photo of the kids.
    PR: . . . Oh, God.

Only my opinion, but I don't think that the picture was of a scarf. The scarf was mentioned by Patsy as looking strange, and THEN Haney says "Well, THIS photo....was on your roll of film in your camera. And on the same roll is the next photo, a Christmas morning photo of the kids". Sounds like he has moved onto a different picture, than the one of the scarf. And if it was of the scarf, then why would she and Haney say THIS...

25 TOM HANEY: Let's talk still about the
    1 120TET. Like I say, this was on your role of
    2 film and it's not exactly the same photograph
    3 that was taken by the police.
    4 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes).
    5 TOM HANEY: But it's, it's, it shows --
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
    7 TOM HANEY: -- pretty much, I guess, or can
    8 you tell me when that would have been taken?
    9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't have a clue why
    10 anybody would take a picture like that. I don't
    11 know (inaudible). Who took the picture?

12 TOM HANEY: Well, it's on your roll --
    13 PATSY RAMSEY: It's on my --
    14 TOM HANEY: -- of film on your camera.
    15 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know.

Why would Haney say..."But it's, it's, it shows"......if Patsy was looking at a picture of a SCARF?? And why would Patsy say.."I don't have a clue why anybody would take a picture like that. I don't know. Who took that picture?" She mentions the scarf WAY before either one of these above comments were made.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice