Patsy's last artwork~

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Starry starry night, paint your palette blue and grey
    Look out on a summer's day with eyes that know the darkness in [thy] soul
    Shadows on the hills, sketch the trees and the daffodils
    Catch the breeze and the winter chills, in colors on the snowy linen land

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me
    How you suffered for you sanity
    They would not listen they're not listening still
    Perhaps they never will.

Apologies to Don McLean.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I guess when doing actual original artwork, her style was "American primitive".

I guess the people of Charlevoix enjoy the notoriety of the Ramseys. How does the saying go? "They may be child killers, but they're OUR child killers."

Edited to correct misspelling. Did I misspell "misspelling"?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  4. Tez

Tez Member

"American primitive," BWHAAAA!!!!! I spat my coke all over my desk!

Yep, I like the quote about the child killers. It must be true.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  5. heymom

heymom Member

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Let me get this straight. The Charlevoix Venetian Festival's 2007 poster is a copy of a painting done by Patsy Ramsey. A woman who MANY think either killed or aided and abetted in the death and cover up of her child's death.

Who's the grand master of this year's festival? The Midyette's????? :kmg: :beersign:

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

note

check out the way her letters connect in festival. Hey Cherokee - how about looking at the printing for us and see if you can find similarities to the ransom note letters?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I haven't had a chance to put together a graphic using Patsy's "Venetian Festival" and the Ransom Note, but the following graphic is the first addendum to my analysis posted above. I used her signature on the painting "Cabanas" and overlaid the name "Ramsey" from the Ransom Note. It was a perfect fit.

I'll try to get some time this week to honor your request. In the meantime, I agree with Paradox about the similarities of Patsy's "Venetian Festival" to Van Gogh's painting style. Did Patsy copy the style on purpose, or was her own mental illness beginning to exert itself more forcefully, and publicly mirror that of Van Gogh's?

Attached Files:

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Great work, Gang!

It must have been sooooo hard for her NOT to sign the Ransom Note. Her finest production/work of art.....followed closely by John Mark Karr.

10. koldkase

Good god, how on EARTH can a person with two eyes and a functioning brain NOT see that Patsy Ramsey wrote that note?

Thanks, Chero. Again. Send it to TOM FRICKING BENNETT. With a card that says :verdict:

But it looks to me like the painting Patsy was COPYING was LAST YEAR'S poster. Yeah, that one did have some talent. Patsy, as per USUAL, had to have something to COPY and ADAPT...like the ransom note LINES FROM MOVIES, for instance.... It's HER style we've all come to know so well.

Like when she used her old pageant costumes as the basis for JonBenet's costumes.

Yeah, tylin, Charlevoix has drunk the Koolaide.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And even better, it was up for sell:

2007 Original Artwork
    "Fireworks on Round Lake"
    by the late Patsy Ramsey
    11"x14" Acrylic on Canvas
    Date of Finished Work: May 2006
    To be auctioned off Friday, July 27.

:rage:

I would love to know how much it went for!

12. Cherokee

I WISH it was that easy to get justice in this case. But you know, maybe I'll just do that so he can see with his own eyes the travesty of the "get out of jail free" card handed to the Ramseys by the Boulder DA, and how they've all been played for fools.

Yes, she was copying the subject matter/content of the 2006 poster and winning art entry, but style of her painting looks very similar to the artistic style of Vincent Van Gogh.

Below is Patsy's copy of the subject matter from the previous winner's entry. In the next post is a comparison showing the style of Patsy's painting was representative of Van Gogh's art.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  13. Cherokee

Patsy Ramsey's "Venetian Festival" and Vincent Van Gogh's "Starry Night."

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2007
  14. koldkase

I know the Van Gogh painting very well, and I understand what you mean by the swirls in the sky. I think she missed the mark a tad, though. As for the poster from the year before, I was looking at the logo of the festival and maybe the artist is compelled to do a boats and fireworks theme. Patsy slaughtered it, IMO. She was good at that.

Hey, look at the F in Festival in the lower left of the painting, and compare that to the F in "Follow our instructions" on page one of the ransom note: flip them and they're identical.

Also the v in the words on the poster are short on the left and higher on the right, like the ransom note, as well: individuals; delivery. Especially the second "delivery".

Well, just some very amateur observations on those two which stuck out for me.

15. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Is that an angel in the lower right hand corner? Patsy went out with a bang, that's for sure.

16. koldkase

I don't know, could be an angel, but then there are the strange figures on the boat in the lower right, one in a hula skirt and another looks like he's wearing an animal mask...? The Festival has a competition for the boats, and the owners do them up in themes. Maybe that one had a theme I'm not able to figure out.

17. Cherokee

I knew you would be well acquainted with the Van Gogh painting. I just wanted to show the two in a side-by-side comparison for everyone who reads here. IMHO, I do think Patsy has more in common with the Van Gogh painting than the swirls in the sky. The pastiosity of her brush strokes and the repeated underlining of forms (for example - the water shadow of the land exhibit in the upper right-hand corner) are also similar.

And I now dub you my Deputy Dawg ... ;) ... the higher right side stroke on Patsy's letter 'V' was something I immediately noticed was the same as the 'V' exemplars in the Ransom Note and can also be seen in her sign-off of "Victory!"

Attached Files:

18. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

19. tylin

tylin Banned

No lie! It literally amazes me that there are those who still refuse to see the truth for what it is. PATSY wrote the ransom note.

KK,
    yep, Koolaide drinkers are now in Charlevoix.
    :puffy:

20. koldkase

Hey, Skigwy! Where have you and the Mrs. been? I thought you'd left the guttah for good!

Thanks for the link. I need my eyes to be assaulted yet again by Patsy Ramsey's talent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice