Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation

The local paper around here - The Sun - has made it impossible for readers, that do not live here to buy a copy or have a subscription, to follow stories on-line, so I Do Have their permission to reprint the articles in their entirity!

Buh-Bye, Murderer!
    RR
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    It does me No Good to call and correct these stations that erroniously call Yana a mail order bride...Scott was given her email by a friend in REALITY and did not BUY her...geezzzzz - other than that - listen to this CRAZY Man and the Outstanding Judge that put an End to Scott's Nonsense!

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...life-in-prison
    Thank you RR! It was wonderful to hear the judge socking it to Scott Huss. What a great feeling this must have given you hearing this in person, and giving us the chance to hear it and see it!
    Last edited by Elle_1; January 13, 2011, 11:58 am at Thu Jan 13 11:58:50 UTC 2011.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Ok...so One LAST phone call has been made to correct the record AGAIN and hopefully those words will NOT be used when they replay this on the 11PM News!
    More power to you RiverRat! The way to go girl!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

After hearing Scott's disgusting words, Judge Dommerich was a major help for taking that sting away!

Thank You, Elle...I'm still waiting for my Brain to take ALL of this in so that I can give a Final Thoughts Recap...maybe if I quit reading Petir's victim impact statement, I could get to it quicker, but it's pretty overwhelming.

Such a blur too, not sure if I mentioned this here or not, but take a Wild Guess at WHO the friend was that have the Thumbs Up that the reporters are referring to?!

Lot's of FFJ Love~
    RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Talking

Nice going Ratty. Yes, it was good to hear the judge read those words to the murderer. What an arrogant bastid he is. You deserve some much need rest.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

As happy as I am to hear the judge bring it home to wife-murdering, child-abuser Scott, it hurts my heart to read Petr's statement he dreams of his mother being with them again.

There is never going to be a happy ending to that. I just hope that Petr and his sister and family are able to fill their hearts with Yana's ever-present spirit and go on to live long and happy lives. That's what she wants for them.

As for you, Rat, it's a big release of tension to finally be at the end of your journey with these people. But even warriors need rest. You will have to give yourself time to fill up the large space they once held daily. They'll always be with you, too. But you have lots of joy in your life, loved ones who will benefit from your rich and loving soul, Rat. You are a blessing to each other.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

OMG, I finally had the time to check in here, and it has brought me to tears!

For the lying POS murderer, Scott Huss - LIFE in prison with no parole, restitution to be paid AND no appeal hearing!!!

Unfortunately, for Petr and his sister - it's also LIFE without their mother. I already knew that, but reading about his "dream" just brought it home to my heart again.

I'm elated and saddened at the same time. Thank you, Rat, for all you have done in this case.

After hearing Scott's disgusting words, Judge Dommerich was a major help for taking that sting away!

Thank You, Elle...I'm still waiting for my Brain to take ALL of this in so that I can give a Final Thoughts Recap...maybe if I quit reading Petir's victim impact statement, I could get to it quicker, but it's pretty overwhelming.

Such a blur too, not sure if I mentioned this here or not, but take a Wild Guess at WHO the friend was that have the Thumbs Up that the reporters are referring to?!

Lot's of FFJ Love~

RR
    Watched the video again RR. Erin Maloney talks about Yana's friends giving the thumbs up. Didn't see the friends in this video, but I did see a few others before. I think there were two with you in it. I must backtrack and save those. Tell us, tell us! Can't stand the suspense!
    Just my opinion.

Exclamation

There were 4 of us, Elle...but as recomended and with good reason, even though I don't want to, my mind & body says that today is a Day that I MUST take a break...Going to use the weekend to get my Rat Back On! A great suggestion for further donations...send to ACandyRose for all of the hard work that she has put in on her own DIME!

Sheer Exhausted~
    RR