Interesting insight on "who done it"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

I came across this when I was doing my morning news search. I wish he would stop in for a Q & A session.

Little

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Quite a find Little! I like the way this man thinks. Being in LE for 22 years gives him credibility in my book.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Can we shamlessly solicit this man to join us?! My Lord, Little......you have just proven that we are not alone out here! :beats:

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Bed wetting, rage. Yawn.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Very interesting indeed!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Excellent article

Thank you for posting Chet Bowen's excellent article, Little. It is good to see Steve Thomas being supported here, plus stating the true nature of the weasel Alex Hunter.

7. Little

Little Member

Well, the way I see it Mr. Bowen doesn't have a dog in this fight, he's just callin' them like he sees 'em.

Little

8. heymom

heymom Member

It was noted in the autopsy that no laceration was present when her skull had been fractured. The only explanation of this kind of fracture would be typical of someone’s head being violently thrown against the smooth edge of a tub or toilet.

Not necessarily. My son's head hit a rough asphalt pavement and did not lacerate. Also, the fracture that JonBenet received is not placed where she would have struck one of these objects.

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Little,

Thanks for posting that article. The interesting thing is that the author has written it right now. So he has been thinking about it for some time I would gather. And yes, it is nice to know that we aren't alone in our fight for justice.

I'm reminded of our trip to Boulder when the 5 of us presented the signed petition to the Govy in Colorado. Seeing those pix recently posted of our trip brought it all back to me. The thing I remember most about our meeting with Cynthia Honssinger the Cheif Counsel to the Governor is that she asked each of us who we thought committed the murder. Unrehersed by any of us and to a woman we each answered that we didn't know who really did it but what we wanted was justice for a little girl. I still feel that way even though I may say that PDI in a fit of rage and both of them P&J covered it up. I am also not beyond thinking that there is a remote possiblility and Burke may have had a hand in it by perhaps striking the head blow..that to me is why the flashlight was wiped clean clear down to the batteries. That was Mom and Dad protecting their son. Perhaps that is also why the head blow didn't create an open wound with blood flowing because it was struck by the boy in a not too good an angle and it was just the one blow. Just my own thinking here of course.

I think I"ll respond to this author and see what happens. Thanks again. P.S. I just sent my comments to the Watcher. One has to get registered first but it is free and it's just name and email addy. I sent a copy to myself so I'll see what happens.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I don't see much insight here that hasn't been observed many times before, particularly in the early few years of this case. I have never once seen or heard anyone in serious Law Enforcement say anything other than that the murder was an inside job, probably Patsy but possibly JR.

Back in the mid-late 90's I played flag football and volleyball with the Austin Sheriff's Department and we'd often go out for drinks afterwards. I discussed the case a couple of times with various groups of cops, investigators, etc and the reaction was always exactly the same: they found the Ramsey case almost tedious in the sense that the circumstances of the murder were so ordinary, so commonplace. This was a rage killing--an example of a parent flipping out and striking out. Nobody knows what the trigger was that night, and we probably never will find out, but this was a parental rage killing.

Most cops hate discussing this case because it is so obvious that the parents were absolutely involved and got away with it through legal wrangling, media manipulation, and small town politics. Trust me, officers in the field have no time or patience for conspiracy theorists and crazy housewives who attach themselves to high profile cases. They simply look at the facts.

Mommy did it--or at the very least she staged the crime scene to cover for somebody in the house that night.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [punch] you owe me a Coke! :D

I said the same thing to Little privately. My exact quote was:

"Incidentally, I have YET to hear of anyone in US law enforcement who thinks the Ramseys are innocent."

I think that says a lot.

12. Karen

Karen Member

Did Fleet White really say "The next time I see you I hope it's in a courtroom." ? I've never heard that before.

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This guy seems to have a sound reputation both as a padre and as a senior police officer and drugs counsellor.

Is he writing a book? Or is he just a silver surfing blogger?

14. Little

Little Member

Yes Cherokee! I was going to comment on this same thing. I ran out of energy last night but was going to tell BobC that he made the same excellent point that you did. I'm glad that the two of you brought this up.

Little

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Just a quick explanation here for the FFJ American contingent. :)

"Padre" (as used by Jayelles in this post) is the Brit/Aussie equivalent of the American non-denominational "chaplain." It does not mean Chet Bowen is a mission priest as it would in the US. Apparently, Mr. Bowen is a police/prison chaplain

I'm guessing the latter, but there's a contact form on his web site where a person could ask him.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Could her 9 year old brother at the time could have killed her? It’s possible ..."

I've always thought so. I don't think I knew she slept in the same room with him often. If I did, I'd forgotten it.

"because it was known that JonBonet slept in the same room with Burke Ramsey often. He had motive because he was always put on the back burner for attention when JonBonet was given all the attention from Patsy and dear old dad was always gone on business."

17. heymom

heymom Member

I don't know, JC, that seems awfully speculative to me. He is giving Burke a motive that Burke may not have had - Burke may not have felt "put on the back burner for attention," he could have been relieved that his mother's attention was turned primarily toward his sister. And I don't think that a 9-year-old is really capable of realizing that he is missing out on his dad's attention. He may miss his dad, sure, but to grow resentful about his dad being gone on business trips? Not unless his mother is feeding that emotion.

My 2 sons don't even remember that their dad used to travel when they were younger. They needed more from me at that point. Now, they need him to show them the way into manhood, so I'm glad he's no longer traveling.

I think there's a lot of speculation in this article. JMO.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Just saying I think it's possible, too, heymom. :)

19. sboyd

sboyd Member

Little,

The very interesting part of this post is the fact that Chet Bowen says "there was no laceration" and this could only be from being thrown against a smooth surface such as a bathtub.

Could you talk about this a bit. On every forum I have been on against the Ramsey's doing it, inevitably they say Patsy could not have inflicted that head wound by throwing JB against a bathtub - that this is a wound that had to be inflicted by BLUNT FORCE such as a flashlight. So of course I went and read what I could find on this and it seems to back this up.

Now I read that Mr. Bowen says because there was no laceration this type of wound happened by being thrown against a smooth surface.

IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME MORE DETAIL AS TO WHAT AND WHY THIS IS TRUE, I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL.

Because I sincerely believe Patsy did this thing. I think it was anger and it got away from her and it was over in an instant. I do NOT BELIEVE she picked up a flashlight and hit Jb with it. I think she grabbed her and twisted her neck and left her thumbprint and in her white rage threw her - but everyone I say this to says impossible, she was hit with an object.

HELP.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

KAREN,

Who are you responding to? I would like to find that myself?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice