Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: JMK and the BB

Default JMK and the BB

John Mark Karr is posting over at the BB. I trust this is legit.

-Tea

You've got to be kidding.
    This I gotta see. How does one know if that is really JMK? Wouldn't be hard for jam's to pretend/post as someone else. She only needs 2 computers if she wants 2 different ips to show up.
    Last edited by tylin; September 3, 2007, 11:05 pm at Mon Sep 3 23:05:14 UTC 2007.

Just when you thought jameson couldn't sink any lower - she does just that. I can't begin to think what the Ramsey family would make of it.

Why would she give this character the time of day? Is it an attempt to get her forum into the news? That must be it - she's hoping to ressurect her dead forum with some sensational publicity.

I've seen tons of posts and comments on blogs from people who are questioning "Why?" the media is giving him any attention. People are sickened by him and his sick fantasies. Is jameson hoping to make a few bucks from people who will pay $50 just for the opportunity to post something to John Mark Karr? That HAS to be the Internet equivalent of a circus freak show.

I occasionally still read at jameson's, but this is it for me. My skin crawls everytime I see him mentioned in a media story so as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to boycott jameson's forum altogether and not reward it with "hits" and I would urge others to do the same.

For JonBenet - let John Mark Karr sink into oblivion along with jameson's sick/dead forum.

(Thankfully, I cannot see Tricia giving this character the time of day.)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

IF it is him, I have no more interest in reading anything he has to say than I do in reading anything from the "man on the street"

He has nothing to say that is of import because HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MURDER

This is exactly as I called it; Susan Bennett enticed him with the hopes of more profits to be made and a possible cut on any book deal that he may make WITH HER HELP OF COURSE and now that he has a "gothic box" the promise of profit should keep Bennett going

There is no low she won't sink to

And...IF it is him, she should be ashamed of herself for giving him more avenues to promote himself

But she's never ashamed as we have seen
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Just when you thought jameson couldn't sink any lower - she does just that. I can't begin to think what the Ramsey family would make of it.
    I never thought there was a limit to how low she could sink. The Ramsey family would be thrilled as long as he is confessing. It keeps their names as victims

Why would she give this character the time of day?
    $he's got a play and tran$cript$. He'$ got a "manu$cript" and a "gothic box"

Is it an attempt to get her forum into the news? That must be it - she's hoping to ressurect her dead forum with some sensational publicity.
    $he'$ hoping to get anything $he can

Is jameson hoping to make a few bucks from people who will pay $50 just for the opportunity to post something to John Mark Karr?
    $$ure!

For JonBenet - let John Mark Karr sink into oblivion along with jameson's sick/dead forum
    Won't happen as long as there is money to be made. If there is a profit to be made, nothing is too tasteless for Jameson or too low

Perhaps this is in response to Doc's book; she needed something to counteract and distract anyone from reading actual accounts of the Ramseys; DAMN the person who would take a profit away as well as attention away from the "Intruder" theory. She needed a flunky for attention and $$$$$

May they both rot in hell; and I'm sure they will
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

LadyBug put her missing kids forums on protect last week. I was glad to see it.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default What took so long?

Birds of a Feather Shower Together. I find comfort in this only because I will at least know that when Karr is at The Swamp, he isn't at The Cemetary with Jonbenet doing his Thang.......
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Jammy Sue says he approached her through a third party - yeah right! Her alter ego maybe...what a ruse to spark breath into her dead forum - now she isn't just sucking the life out of her place, she is trying to suck the life out of the whole internet. Susan Bennett has stooped to her lowest yet!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Jammy Sue says he approached her through a third party - yeah right! Her alter ego maybe...what a ruse to spark breath into her dead forum - now she isn't just sucking the life out of her place, she is trying to suck the life out of the whole internet. Susan Bennett has stooped to her lowest yet!
    IF this is true then this is the dregs of the barrel. She has finally accomplished stooping to the lowest denomination. It makes me so sick to see that pervert's face pop up on news searches with JonBenet's name. He's nothing but a carnival freak side show and not much of one at that.

How can anyone who has a forum where they claim to be advocates for children even allow him access to private information about the members there who have children of their own, let alone spit in the face of all the victims of such horrible crimes??

That freak of nature has nothing to offer to humanity IMO. I honestly am so disappointed in her if this is true. If so there's just nothing left to salvage. They are birds of a feather desperate for attention, so desperate that they don't care who they hurt.

Thank you so friggin' much Michael Tracey, Mary Lacy, Lou Smit and the rest of the desperate for attention gang for hand delivering this scourge.

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    IF this is true then this is the dregs of the barrel. She has finally accomplished stooping to the lowest denomination. It makes me so sick to see that pervert's face pop up on news searches with JonBenet's name. He's nothing but a carnival freak side show and not much of one at that.

How can anyone who has a forum where they claim to be advocates for children even allow him access to private information about the members there who have children of their own, let alone spit in the face of all the victims of such horrible crimes??

That freak of nature has nothing to offer to humanity IMO. I honestly am so disappointed in her if this is true. If so there's just nothing left to salvage. They are birds of a feather desperate for attention, so desperate that they don't care who they hurt.

Thank you so friggin' much Michael Tracey, Mary Lacy, Lou Smit and the rest of the desperate for attention gang for hand delivering this scourge.

Little
    Unfortunately Little, the world out there is full of strange people who will get a kick out of posting with John Mark Karr, just for the sheer hell of doing that.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Unfortunately Little, the world out there is full of strange people who will get a kick out of posting with John Mark Karr, just for the sheer hell of doing that.
    I know you are right Elle. Grave robbers & body snatchers, fellow pedophiles, liars and thieves, sociopaths, just to name a few in the strange category. I suppose they have to have some place to gather. You are known by the company you keep.

Little

This is from Ashley over at Topix-

I can't in good conscience say I agree with jameson on this one. Eeewww.

What good can possibly come from it? Other than to give him the sick attention he so craves. Playing right into a crazy, lying, pedo's hand? I don't get it.

-Tea