JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

John Mark Karr is posting over at the BB. I trust this is legit.

-Tea

2. tylin

tylin Banned

You've got to be kidding. :jester:
    This I gotta see. How does one know if that is really JMK? Wouldn't be hard for jam's to pretend/post as someone else. She only needs 2 computers if she wants 2 different ips to show up. :rs:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Just when you thought jameson couldn't sink any lower - she does just that. I can't begin to think what the Ramsey family would make of it.

Why would she give this character the time of day? Is it an attempt to get her forum into the news? That must be it - she's hoping to ressurect her dead forum with some sensational publicity.

I've seen tons of posts and comments on blogs from people who are questioning "Why?" the media is giving him any attention. People are sickened by him and his sick fantasies. Is jameson hoping to make a few bucks from people who will pay $50 just for the opportunity to post something to John Mark Karr? That HAS to be the Internet equivalent of a circus freak show.

I occasionally still read at jameson's, but this is it for me. My skin crawls everytime I see him mentioned in a media story so as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to boycott jameson's forum altogether and not reward it with "hits" and I would urge others to do the same.

For JonBenet - let John Mark Karr sink into oblivion along with jameson's sick/dead forum.

(Thankfully, I cannot see Tricia giving this character the time of day.)

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

IF it is him, I have no more interest in reading anything he has to say than I do in reading anything from the "man on the street"

He has nothing to say that is of import because HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MURDER

This is exactly as I called it; Susan Bennett enticed him with the hopes of more profits to be made and a possible cut on any book deal that he may make WITH HER HELP OF COURSE and now that he has a "gothic box" the promise of profit should keep Bennett going

There is no low she won't sink to

And...IF it is him, she should be ashamed of herself for giving him more avenues to promote himself

But she's never ashamed as we have seen :loser:

5. Barbara

I never thought there was a limit to how low she could sink. The Ramsey family would be thrilled as long as he is confessing. It keeps their names as victims

$he's got a play and tran$cript$. He'$ got a "manu$cript" and a "gothic box"

$he'$ hoping to get anything $he can

$$ure!

Won't happen as long as there is money to be made. If there is a profit to be made, nothing is too tasteless for Jameson or too low

Perhaps this is in response to Doc's book; she needed something to counteract and distract anyone from reading actual accounts of the Ramseys; DAMN the person who would take a profit away as well as attention away from the "Intruder" theory. She needed a flunky for attention and $$$$$

May they both rot in hell; and I'm sure they will

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

LadyBug put her missing kids forums on protect last week. I was glad to see it.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What took so long?

Birds of a Feather Shower Together. I find comfort in this only because I will at least know that when Karr is at The Swamp, he isn't at The Cemetary with Jonbenet doing his Thang....... :yuck:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jammy Sue says he approached her through a third party - yeah right! Her alter ego maybe...what a ruse to spark breath into her dead forum - now she isn't just sucking the life out of her place, she is trying to suck the life out of the whole internet. Susan Bennett has stooped to her lowest yet!

9. Little

Little Member

IF this is true then this is the dregs of the barrel. She has finally accomplished stooping to the lowest denomination. It makes me so sick to see that pervert's face pop up on news searches with JonBenet's name. He's nothing but a carnival freak side show and not much of one at that.

How can anyone who has a forum where they claim to be advocates for children even allow him access to private information about the members there who have children of their own, let alone spit in the face of all the victims of such horrible crimes??

That freak of nature has nothing to offer to humanity IMO. I honestly am so disappointed in her if this is true. If so there's just nothing left to salvage. They are birds of a feather desperate for attention, so desperate that they don't care who they hurt.

Thank you so friggin' much Michael Tracey, Mary Lacy, Lou Smit and the rest of the desperate for attention gang for hand delivering this scourge.

Little

10. Elle

Elle Member

Unfortunately Little, the world out there is full of strange people who will get a kick out of posting with John Mark Karr, just for the sheer hell of doing that.

11. Little

Little Member

I know you are right Elle. Grave robbers & body snatchers, fellow pedophiles, liars and thieves, sociopaths, just to name a few in the strange category. I suppose they have to have some place to gather. You are known by the company you keep.

Little

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This is from Ashley over at Topix-

I can't in good conscience say I agree with jameson on this one. Eeewww.

What good can possibly come from it? Other than to give him the sick attention he so craves. Playing right into a crazy, lying, pedo's hand? I don't get it.

-Tea

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Perect fit: a wingnut and a screwloose!

14. tylin

tylin Banned

:rolling: :nyah: :floor:

15. tylin

tylin Banned

:thumbsup:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, get ready to rumble, because I'm not going to pretend I didn't hop right over there, after months of forgetting the swamp, just to see the spectacle.

SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT KARR, SCROLL NOW!!

And a spectacle it is.

Karr is a pathological liar who has found his peeps! They're treating him like royalty. He's lying and evading the important questions as fast as he can dodge and weave. He's now firmly in the CHILD SEX RING Gang, I'm guessing compliments of Tracey's coaching. Swears HE'LL GO TO HIS GRAVE PROTECTING THOSE WHO CONNECTED HIM TO JONBENET. hahaha Yeah, I bet he will. BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST!!

What a joke this perve is! He's even claiming he kidnapped another child once, a 12 year old, and returned her home. I'm guessing that must have been his child bride, who has been reported as being 13 and 14. If he took her at 12, he should get on his knees and thank god he never went to prison. I, on the other hand, will ask the Devil, Why not?

Karr is acting quite the DIVA. He's sniffing over questions he likes and doesn't like, pouting and demanding a picture of JonBenet's skull be removed from the thread. DON'T DO IT, JUSTICE SEEKER! He wants to own the credit for bludgeoning, molesting, and strangling JonBenet, THEN MAKE HIM LOOK AT IT! Put it ALL up! Let the lowlife *** OWN THAT!

OH, they also managed to throw Thomas under the bus in Karr's thread, too. HAHAHA HE WANTS TO GIVE THOMAS A PIECE OF HIS MIND FOR BEING SO MEAN TO POOR, INNOCENT PATRICIA. hahaha ''

Did I mention that Karr keeps referring to HIS MANUSCRIPT? I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP!!

He also states he has "taken others" besides JonBenet. That would be PLURAL, so he clearly is claiming he's a SERIAL CHILD MOLESTER. That means he's either a child molester and proud of it, or he's a freak who is mentally ill on many levels. Anybody want to call DFCS on this? I hope so. Otherwise, this freak might hurt 3 year old Natalie to prove he's not the liar we all know he is. Brooke has made it clear in her statements she doesn't care what Karr has done to little girls. She's obviously not responsible enough to take care of a child she's leading into the arms of PERVERT KARR.

17. koldkase

Hey, y'all can ignore Karr all you want. As far as I'm concerned, he's a fact of this case and he ain't going away yet. Tracey opened Pandora's Box here, and my concern is a 3 year old American citizen who is living and under his influence and control, at least occasionally. Karr is undoubtedly sick, and he should NEVER be allowed to be near small children, at the very least. If his posting at jams ends his contact with Natalie, then great, I don't care HOW that happens. It's not about jams. It's not about JonBenet. IT'S ABOUT A SICK PERVERT NAMED JOHN KARR WHO IS "OUT THERE" AND DRAWING GROUPIES SO STUPID THEY'LL SACRIFICE THEIR OWN BABIES TO HIM.

I personally hope we hear about his next arrest really soon. Or at least that Natalie is being protected from him.

18. koldkase

But of course, jams EDITED the skull picture out, fearing a major DIVA TANTRUM from Karr. She doesn't want to lose her STAR PERV just yet. He's already getting petted and stroked by those who are SO EAGER to hear him say WHO HE'S PROTECTING. They SO WANT HIM TO BE GUILTY. The fact that he's NOT the intruder doesn't faze them ONE BIT! They LOVE having ANOTHER SUSPECT, and one who is SOOOOOOOOO obliging!

Now let's see if one of THEM cares one whit about NATALIE-->> :help:

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

As I see it, there are two ways jameson can "cash in" on her forum. One is by people sending her their $50 to post. The other is to visit the site and increase the hit counter. I refuse to do either now that she has reached rock bottom. I won't reward either JMK or jameson with attention when clearly, that's what both are about.

Had I been a member of jameson's when she invited him to join, I would have cancelled my own membership in protest. I would NOT have wanted to be associated with a sick pervert who gets his rocks off by publicly fantasising over a brutally murdered six year old. This is just another insult to her memory.

Perverts like to shock. JMK's behaviour is simply a sicker version of flashing IMO. If any of jameson's members are posting to him or responding to him, then they are facilitating his pervy behaviour. He's playing a little game and they are playing along with him.

I think they should be named and shamed for the record.

20. Barbara

I went and read and this is, and I thought I couldn't ever say this:

THIS is low class, EVEN FOR THE SWAMP

The "welcomes' alone make me gag

This reminds me of when Bluefire was a welcomed poster and maybe he is the "third party".

They deserve each other; each and every one

The "manuscript" and "gothic box" were probably the ONLY reason he is there.

The profits are still there to be made

What the swamp is doing and applauding is near criminal if you ask me

He and Jameson are on a PROMOTIONAL TOUR now with her transcripts, play and his manuscript and gothic box

They will both rot in hell along with the swampsters kissing his butt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice