Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: JMK and the BB

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    JFYI, "@$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!" is spellt with two **s.

(ducks).
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

JoeJame, the number of hinkies in this case is so astonishing, I don't think anyone knows all the truth about anything except--the Ramseys. Who knows who Sue Bennett really is? The legal and illegal games and lies that have been going on from early in this murder case were compounded exponentially by the Internet element. Some truths are now so hidden, buried so deeply beneath a decade of literally hundreds of people shoveling disinformation as fast as they could everyday, I don't expect them to ever see the light of day again.

If you find the answers, please remember to send us a memo. :fg:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Ehmmmmmmm......pay attention. That would be SPELLING police ba'heid.

PICKY PICKY PICKY! Heer in the GUTTAH SKOOLS we lern what we lern when we kin lern it! If you want GUD SPELIN, maybe you shud pick a hier klas gutter!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Mikie has posted Karr's picture with what she says are stun gun marks on his face. Karr hasn't been posting today so far, other than a post about 1 a.m.
    Mikie has jumped right into the damaged gene pool. He's pointing out the marks and asking Karr if he's been subjected to MIND CONTROL or some such nonsense.

I'm selling my TV and turning off my cable. They will NEVER be able to come up with anything CLOSE to this wild and crazy. Emphasis on CRAZY.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Mikie has jumped right into the damaged gene pool. He's pointing out the marks and asking Karr if he's been subjected to MIND CONTROL or some such nonsense.

I'm selling my TV and turning off my cable. They will NEVER be able to come up with anything CLOSE to this wild and crazy. Emphasis on CRAZY.
    Is this the same Mikie who is on CrimeLibrary? They are all drinking from the same bottle.

I don't know where Mikie posts, but since CL is pro-Ram, sounds about right.

I am contemplating whether I should post the JUSTIFICATION for the love Karr is feeling at the swamp. It's rather...delicious. I am having a hard time thinking of a more...RAMSEY...kind of justification for welcoming Karr like he is...KING DAVID...or...THE APOSTLE PAUL.

Okay, changed my mind. It's too easy...I should be ashamed of myself...except...PYRATE!!
    Last edited by koldkase; September 5, 2007, 9:27 pm at Wed Sep 5 21:27:05 UTC 2007.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

IMO, there is NO justification in being civil to this creature. If he were guilty, then he is a beast who subjected a 6 year old to terror, pain and death. If he's innocent of this crime, then he's a pervert who is getting off on the FANTASY of subjecting a 6 year old to terror pain and death.

Either way, he does not deserve the time of day from anyone who claims to care about Jonbenet Ramsey.
    Well said, Jayelles!

JMK had nothing to do with the crime against JonBenet, was never near her, did not know her, had nothing to do with her AT ALL in her lifetime, so how can letting JMK talk "reveal some information that could be helpful"?

What a STUPID STUPID statement.

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

(ducks).

That's the funniest thing I've read in way too long a time

GUTTAH QUOTE OF THE WEEK!

PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

(ducks).

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    That's the funniest thing I've read in way too long a time

GUTTAH QUOTE OF THE WEEK!

I agree.

I also like Jay's explanation of the word "bleuch."

Not quite, unless the belch has half digested bits of your last meal in it.

For the full effect, you need to loosen your bottom lip on the b.... then slowly push your tongue forward on the leu......... until it is fully protruded then give it a BIG Scottish CH..... (i.e. back of the throat - as though you were trying to loosen a large gob of catarrh in your throat).

Alternatively, you could stick your head down the toilet pan and shout for HUGHIE BLAIR (BLAIR as in BLEU....AIR).

Get the picture? (clue - stomach heaving occurs at the same time)."
    HUGHIE BLAIR!

Here's what I'd like to do to JMK:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I'll tell you though - I am VERY disappointed in Summer. Summer is the sweet young thing who has made the pretty tribute sites in JonBenet's memory. Yet at Topix she posted this:-
    I'm not sure that's the same Summer.

IMO, there is NO justification in being civil to this creature. If he were guilty, then he is a beast who subjected a 6 year old to terror, pain and death. If he's innocent of this crime, then he's a pervert who is getting off on the FANTASY of subjecting a 6 year old to terror pain and death.

Either way, he does not deserve the time of day from anyone who claims to care about Jonbenet Ramsey.
    I think if you promised someone you would be civil, Jayelles, you would be civil. A on the other hand ...
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    I don't know where Mikie posts, but since CL is pro-Ram, sounds about right.

I am contemplating whether I should post the JUSTIFICATION for the love Karr is feeling at the swamp. It's rather...delicious. I am having a hard time thinking of a more...RAMSEY...kind of justification for welcoming Karr like he is...KING DAVID...or...THE APOSTLE PAUL.

I don't know. Well, maybe if I make some of you mad, you can abuse me terribly, put me on Jayelles' list, and then I will be able to compare myself to...oh...JOB...or some such Biblical twistings.

Or ask me and I'll remove it. Really. I'm not that invested. Just fascinated by the RST methods which I now recognize as the Teachings of the Holy Ramseys.

DO NOT READ THIS JAYELLES!! SCROLL!! I'm serious! The spelling alone will cause you to have a stroke!!

The RST (excusing JMK's actions) actually said King David was visited by "the profit"?!!

What? Did he make a killing in the STOCK MARKET? :lamb:

Oh stop. This really is too easy. Making fun of the Swamp is like shooting fish in a barrel ... in the HEINEY.