Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: JMK and the BB

Perect fit: a wingnut and a screwloose!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    Perect fit: a wingnut and a screwloose!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Just when you thought jameson couldn't sink any lower - she does just that. I can't begin to think what the Ramsey family would make of it.

Why would she give this character the time of day? Is it an attempt to get her forum into the news? That must be it - she's hoping to ressurect her dead forum with some sensational publicity.

I've seen tons of posts and comments on blogs from people who are questioning "Why?" the media is giving him any attention. People are sickened by him and his sick fantasies. Is jameson hoping to make a few bucks from people who will pay $50 just for the opportunity to post something to John Mark Karr? That HAS to be the Internet equivalent of a circus freak show.

I occasionally still read at jameson's, but this is it for me. My skin crawls everytime I see him mentioned in a media story so as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to boycott jameson's forum altogether and not reward it with "hits" and I would urge others to do the same.

For JonBenet - let John Mark Karr sink into oblivion along with jameson's sick/dead forum.

(Thankfully, I cannot see Tricia giving this character the time of day.)

OK, get ready to rumble, because I'm not going to pretend I didn't hop right over there, after months of forgetting the swamp, just to see the spectacle.

SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT KARR, SCROLL NOW!!

And a spectacle it is.

Karr is a pathological liar who has found his peeps! They're treating him like royalty. He's lying and evading the important questions as fast as he can dodge and weave. He's now firmly in the CHILD SEX RING Gang, I'm guessing compliments of Tracey's coaching. Swears HE'LL GO TO HIS GRAVE PROTECTING THOSE WHO CONNECTED HIM TO JONBENET. hahaha Yeah, I bet he will. BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST!!

What a joke this perve is! He's even claiming he kidnapped another child once, a 12 year old, and returned her home. I'm guessing that must have been his child bride, who has been reported as being 13 and 14. If he took her at 12, he should get on his knees and thank god he never went to prison. I, on the other hand, will ask the Devil, Why not?

Karr is acting quite the DIVA. He's sniffing over questions he likes and doesn't like, pouting and demanding a picture of JonBenet's skull be removed from the thread. DON'T DO IT, JUSTICE SEEKER! He wants to own the credit for bludgeoning, molesting, and strangling JonBenet, THEN MAKE HIM LOOK AT IT! Put it ALL up! Let the lowlife POS OWN THAT!

OH, they also managed to throw Thomas under the bus in Karr's thread, too. HAHAHA HE WANTS TO GIVE THOMAS A PIECE OF HIS MIND FOR BEING SO MEAN TO POOR, INNOCENT PATRICIA. hahaha ''

Did I mention that Karr keeps referring to HIS MANUSCRIPT? I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP!!

He also states he has "taken others" besides JonBenet. That would be PLURAL, so he clearly is claiming he's a SERIAL CHILD MOLESTER. That means he's either a child molester and proud of it, or he's a freak who is mentally ill on many levels. Anybody want to call DFCS on this? I hope so. Otherwise, this freak might hurt 3 year old Natalie to prove he's not the liar we all know he is. Brooke has made it clear in her statements she doesn't care what Karr has done to little girls. She's obviously not responsible enough to take care of a child she's leading into the arms of PERVERT KARR.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Hey, y'all can ignore Karr all you want. As far as I'm concerned, he's a fact of this case and he ain't going away yet. Tracey opened Pandora's Box here, and my concern is a 3 year old American citizen who is living and under his influence and control, at least occasionally. Karr is undoubtedly sick, and he should NEVER be allowed to be near small children, at the very least. If his posting at jams ends his contact with Natalie, then great, I don't care HOW that happens. It's not about jams. It's not about JonBenet. IT'S ABOUT A SICK PERVERT NAMED JOHN KARR WHO IS "OUT THERE" AND DRAWING GROUPIES SO STUPID THEY'LL SACRIFICE THEIR OWN BABIES TO HIM.

I personally hope we hear about his next arrest really soon. Or at least that Natalie is being protected from him.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

But of course, jams EDITED the skull picture out, fearing a major DIVA TANTRUM from Karr. She doesn't want to lose her STAR PERV just yet. He's already getting petted and stroked by those who are SO EAGER to hear him say WHO HE'S PROTECTING. They SO WANT HIM TO BE GUILTY. The fact that he's NOT the intruder doesn't faze them ONE BIT! They LOVE having ANOTHER SUSPECT, and one who is SOOOOOOOOO obliging!

Now let's see if one of THEM cares one whit about NATALIE-->>

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    But of course, jams EDITED the skull picture out, fearing a major DIVA TANTRUM from Karr. She doesn't want to lose her STAR PERV just yet. He's already getting petted and stroked by those who are SO EAGER to hear him say WHO HE'S PROTECTING. They SO WANT HIM TO BE GUILTY. The fact that he's NOT the intruder doesn't faze them ONE BIT! They LOVE having ANOTHER SUSPECT, and one who is SOOOOOOOOO obliging!

As I see it, there are two ways jameson can "cash in" on her forum. One is by people sending her their $50 to post. The other is to visit the site and increase the hit counter. I refuse to do either now that she has reached rock bottom. I won't reward either JMK or jameson with attention when clearly, that's what both are about.

Had I been a member of jameson's when she invited him to join, I would have cancelled my own membership in protest. I would NOT have wanted to be associated with a sick pervert who gets his rocks off by publicly fantasising over a brutally murdered six year old. This is just another insult to her memory.

Perverts like to shock. JMK's behaviour is simply a sicker version of flashing IMO. If any of jameson's members are posting to him or responding to him, then they are facilitating his pervy behaviour. He's playing a little game and they are playing along with him.

I think they should be named and shamed for the record.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I went and read and this is, and I thought I couldn't ever say this:

THIS is low class, EVEN FOR THE SWAMP

The "welcomes' alone make me gag

This reminds me of when Bluefire was a welcomed poster and maybe he is the "third party".

They deserve each other; each and every one

The "manuscript" and "gothic box" were probably the ONLY reason he is there.

The profits are still there to be made

What the swamp is doing and applauding is near criminal if you ask me

He and Jameson are on a PROMOTIONAL TOUR now with her transcripts, play and his manuscript and gothic box

They will both rot in hell along with the swampsters kissing his butt
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase

I'd like to see everyone on that board put the autopsy skull photo back in their posts or use it as an avatar, just to flip Susan Bennett and John Mark Pervert Karr out. This is sick beyond belief.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Jayelles, Barbara has nailed it: the manuscript. Jams has already got Karr eating out of her hand, removing the skull picture, kissing his sick butt. She's slyly said she'd be better able to judge why the BDA arrested him if she could read the manuscript. He has agreed and stated it would be so good if she could read it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So we'll all be reading it ourselves very soon...soon as she can get it to the tabs for amounts undisclosed! :sponge:

I swear, jams can spot a way to make a buck off of JonBenet a mile away.

Anyhow...I stand by this: whatever is happening there is happening there. They're not asking my permission and I'm not a poster, or Mr. Karr would have huffed off already when I ripped his little fantasy world apart for him. The silver lining is that there is a little child in danger from him, as far as I'm concerned, and I hope his written claims of kidnapping MULTIPLE CHILDREN can save her from him. I don't CARE how distasteful this is, my concern is for a child in jeopardy. If Karr's bid for attention at the swamp helps that happen, then it will be worth it to a little girl who obviously has no responsible adults looking out for her.

Anyone who has a problem with what's going on, I don't blame you: don't go there. Nothing at the swamp has ever been pretty to me. In this case, it might end up backfiring on Karr. I'm good with that!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    I'd like to see everyone on that board put the autopsy skull photo back in their posts or use it as an avatar, just to flip Susan Bennett and John Mark Pervert Karr out. This is sick beyond belief.

Now that's a plan, heymom!

Did I mention that Karr says NO STUN GUN WAS USED ON JONBENET?

Did I mention that he now says his "initial contact" with JonBenet, aided by "others he'll protect to his death" was in Atlanta? HAHAHAHAHA That lets the McReynolds and Whites off the hook, doncha' think?

Did I mention that he said he and JonBenet SANG AND TOLD STORIES AND HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN? And she didn't suffer, he says, though she was awake THE ENTIRE NIGHT when they were having so much fun...you know, while he was shoving a paintbrush up her, SMASHING her head in, and strangling her with a garrote. Who wouldn't think THAT was a good time?

Oh, wait: E2 and her followers will now put the McR's in Atlanta somehow--by sleigh ride? And the Whites will end up accused of flying around the country for their child sex ring antics, the Krebbies will claim. No amount of logic nor common sense will stop them. They'll play Karr into it SOMEHOW.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    As I see it, there are two ways jameson can "cash in" on her forum. One is by people sending her their $50 to post. The other is to visit the site and increase the hit counter. I refuse to do either now that she has reached rock bottom. I won't reward either JMK or jameson with attention when clearly, that's what both are about.

Had I been a member of jameson's when she invited him to join, I would have cancelled my own membership in protest. I would NOT have wanted to be associated with a sick pervert who gets his rocks off by publicly fantasising over a brutally murdered six year old. This is just another insult to her memory.

Perverts like to shock. JMK's behaviour is simply a sicker version of flashing IMO. If any of jameson's members are posting to him or responding to him, then they are facilitating his pervy behaviour. He's playing a little game and they are playing along with him.

I think they should be named and shamed for the record.
    He is posting there because he wants his book to be published. He needs money and this is how he intends to get it. He goes on Greta VS's show and says he cannot comment on anything and a week later he is doing an interview saying he stands by everything that he said a year ago. In that interview he also says he doesn't have money to buy shoes. So nothing he does makes any sense unless one is looking to make money. He is completely disregarding what his lawyers "supposedly" tell him to do; namely, keep your mouth shut. He will get interviews but he is going to have to give more and now he is.

My pysonal opinion.