Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 271

Thread: JMK and the BB

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a World With Too Much Crime
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    J The silver lining is that there is a little child in danger from him, as far as I'm concerned, and I hope his written claims of kidnapping MULTIPLE CHILDREN can save her from him. I don't CARE how distasteful this is, my concern is for a child in jeopardy. If Karr's bid for attention at the swamp helps that happen, then it will be worth it to a little girl who obviously has no responsible adults looking out for her.
    Law enforcement needs to be made aware of what he is saying on that forum concerning kidnapping kids, and so does Brooke's ex (for child custody/visitation purposes).

    Hopefully someone is copying the threads for posterity before they go poof. KK are you up to that?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

    ______________________
    Bring all our Missing Home www.usearchut.org
    Prayers for our military who are protecting our freedom.

  2. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Law enforcement needs to be made aware of what he is saying on that forum concerning kidnapping kids, and so does Brooke's ex (for child custody/visitation purposes).

    Hopefully someone is copying the threads for posterity before they go poof. KK are you up to that?
    Do you have to pay to get on this site. I would like to see what he is saying about kidnapping children and if I get the feeling someone is in danger, I will report him bigtime. I am going to report him just so that they know. But I have a feeling he is already being watched. It would be nice for O'Reilly to get the information though.

    What is the address for the site? I have never been on it and do not know what site to report to anyone. Thank you.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    Do you have to pay to get on this site. I would like to see what he is saying about kidnapping children and if I get the feeling someone is in danger, I will report him bigtime.

    You have to pay jameson $50 and provide her with your personal details in order to post at her forum. The provision of your personal details is "security" so that you own your words. Note however that in the past, jameson has exposed the personal details of those who subsequently crossed her (she denies this, but it's a matter of record).

    As I said -this is reminiscent of an 18/19th century circus freak show with JMK as the star attraction. Roll up! Roll up! Pay your $50 and you can ask him questions.

    Personally, I don't even want to read any discussion that he is a part of. I think he's sick. I don't think he had ANYTHING to do with JonBenet's murder and I think it is simply wrong to give him a platform to describe his perverted fantasies. I think jameson having him posting on her forum is a horrible slur on JonBenet's memory and I want no part of it other than to say that I think it's wrong and why I think it's wrong. I think jameson has plummeted to new depths with this one.

    I can only believe that jameson is seeking some kind of sordid self-promotion by this latest act. Is she looking for publicity? $$$$$s? IMO, there is NO justification for providing JMK with a platform to get his rocks off whilst posting his fantasies about Jonbenet. I would like to see the man sink into utter oblivion and/or get the psychological help he so obviously needs.

    How would jameson feel if JMK were fantasising about her daughter or granddaughter?

    I seriously hope that a media outlet does report this but in a responsible way - i.e. to report that jameson is someone with a constant apparent need to inject herself into the case and that she has made $$$$ from the case. I hope they report that jameson was caught selling Ramsey stories to the tabs whilst posing as their friend and supporter and that she is currently trying to sell transcripts which are already freely available on the web for $125.

    There is no way she can be described as a true advocate for Jonbenet if she's allowing this sick and sordid individual to use her forum to gain the attention he craves. No matter how she may try to spin this, she has definitely crossed a line this time and I really hope the media recognises this and reports it as such.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    I haven't read the BB thread, but I see at Topix that Justice Seeker says she has asked him questions. So JS's name goes in the Hall of Shame:-

    Hall of Shame

    The following posters gave JMK the time of day and engaged in his sick fantasy at the double BB:-

    1. jameson
    2. Justice Seeker
    3. Ladybug
    4. One-Eyed-Jack
    5. mBm
    I'll edit the list as I learn of more.
    Last edited by Jayelles; September 5, 2007, 3:18 am at Wed Sep 5 3:18:59 UTC 2007.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Can we have a smiley for "You should be ashamed of yourself?"
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  6. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Can we have a smiley for "You should be ashamed of yourself?"
    I just sent his post where he claims to have taken other children to Bill O'Reilly. But then again, claiming something and actually doing it are two different things.

    Any place else I should send this post. Let me know. Solace

  7. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    I just sent his post where he claims to have taken other children to Bill O'Reilly. But then again, claiming something and actually doing it are two different things.

    Any place else I should send this post. Let me know. Solace
    Well, his girlfriend's name is Brooke Simmons and her home orginally might be listed in one of the articles we have published here. I don't know where the little girl is living nor if Brooke has custody. Can't remember if that was ever addressed by the reporters who wrote on this case or interviewed Karr.

    You know, Dan Abrams might be the person to email, on MSNBC. He interviewed Karr and told him straight up he wouldn't want him near his children. I bet Abrams would know who to contact about this child's safety.

    I take it you found the link, sboyd?

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  8. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Well, his girlfriend's name is Brooke Simmons and her home orginally might be listed in one of the articles we have published here. I don't know where the little girl is living nor if Brooke has custody. Can't remember if that was ever addressed by the reporters who wrote on this case or interviewed Karr.

    You know, Dan Abrams might be the person to email, on MSNBC. He interviewed Karr and told him straight up he wouldn't want him near his children. I bet Abrams would know who to contact about this child's safety.

    I take it you found the link, sboyd?
    Yes I did, read it; he is desparate to make money. But I will forward it to Dan Abrams anyway. He cannot answer anything about this case that is not known. Only what is known. It is really like participating with some of the lunatics at crimelibrary. I am not participating. But it is the same back and forth rhetoric that they do without any susbtance to it at all.

    You know you have to be about as desperate as one can get to have JMK as your latest boyfriend and with a child no less. It boggles the mind how sick people let themselves get.

  9. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I haven't read the BB thread, but I see at Topix that Justice Seeker says she has asked him questions. So JS's name goes in the Hall of Shame:-



    I'll edit the list as I learn of more.
    Well, Jayelles, I have to disagree with you on this one. Justice Seeker is the ONE person at the swamp who has got in Karr's face, with the picture of JonBenet's skull and asking him what he SMASHED it with. He got all upset about that and jams removed the pic. Justice came back and got back in his and jams' faces over that, too.

    If everyone on that forum stood up to Karr, it might give them some credibility. Instead, some of them are getting "excited" over his lies: "Oh, maybe you meant this happened..." or "Maybe you meant that kind of person." They're LEADING him!! He got CAUGHT in a very wrong answer about JonBenet's hair, and HE EDITED IT TO NO ANSWER! Then he made a lame excuse that he got confused because it was late!

    But Jayelles, if you think that talking about JonBenet in such a way is bad, perhaps you do not understand that he has ACCESS to a 3 YEAR OLD GIRL whenever her mother chooses to give him that, which he and she have confirmed the mother does. That's the issue to me, and you haven't spoken to that yet. I don't think one can be an advocate for victims of child abuse and turn away from what he is saying. I've heard Karr speak about it on the Abrams show, I've seen it reported in articles of interviews with him and the mother, Brooke. I am STUNNED that no one is taking care of this in the child's immediate family.

    Well, maybe they are. We don't really know, as DFCS doesn't release info on minors and cases they work. But I don't think anyone can minimize how important it is to get that little girl away from Karr and for good. The man is over there posting his same sick stuff, and he thinks THAT'S A GOOD THING. Hello? He has no BOUNDARIES. He has NO RATIONAL THINKING. He's sick, and he has NO BUSINESS being with a baby girl when the child's mother is AS SICK as he is! IMO

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  10. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Well, Jayelles, I have to disagree with you on this one. Justice Seeker is the ONE person at the swamp who has got in Karr's face, with the picture of JonBenet's skull and asking him what he SMASHED it with. He got all upset about that and jams removed the pic. Justice came back and got back in his and jams' faces over that, too.

    If everyone on that forum stood up to Karr, it might give them some credibility. Instead, some of them are getting "excited" over his lies: "Oh, maybe you meant this happened..." or "Maybe you meant that kind of person." They're LEADING him!! He got CAUGHT in a very wrong answer about JonBenet's hair, and HE EDITED IT TO NO ANSWER! Then he made a lame excuse that he got confused because it was late!

    But Jayelles, if you think that talking about JonBenet in such a way is bad, why do you not understand that he has ACCESS to a 3 YEAR OLD GIRL whenever her mother chooses to give him that, which he and she have confirmed the mother does? That's the issue to me, and you haven't grasped that yet. I've heard Karr speak about it on the Abrams show, I've seen it reported in articles of interviews with him and the mother, Brooke. I am STUNNED that no one is taking care of this in the child's immediate family.

    Well, maybe they are. We don't really know, as DFCS doesn't release info on minors and cases they work. But I don't think anyone can minimize how important it is to get that little girl away from Karr and for good. The man is over there posting his same sick stuff, and he thinks THAT'S A GOOD THING. Hello? He has no BOUNDARIES. He has NO RATIONAL THINKING. He's sick, and he has NO BUSINESS being with a baby girl when the child's mother is AS SICK as he is! IMO
    I'm not sure why you think I haven't grasped or understood the fact that he apparently has access to his girlfriend's three year old.

    Who is getting excited and leading him? I'll add their names to the Hall of Shame.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

  11. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I'm not sure why you think I haven't grasped or understood the fact that he apparently has access to his girlfriend's three year old.
    I guess it's because you haven't addressed that element of this, and some of us have on this thread. Now you have a hit list and seem to so disapprove of anyone even reading the thread, I wonder why my name's not on it?

    Well, maybe I should just quit posting on this. Others obviously feel as you do, so I'll be happy to keep my unpopular opinion to myself. I really don't want to get anyone upset over this here.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  12. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I'm not sure why you think I haven't grasped or understood the fact that he apparently has access to his girlfriend's three year old.

    Who is getting excited and leading him? I'll add their names to the Hall of Shame.


    I love you Jayelles. I do.

    I just sent Dan Abrams the direct link. He really is looking for whatever he can get regarding his book. No one calls him on anything there and they are quite polite to him. One poster must have apologized three times for the fact that he mis understood her. And to her he answered no questions but asked. There is probably a direct line from Jameson's to Creedmore.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •