Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: JMK and the BB

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    I just sent his post where he claims to have taken other children to Bill O'Reilly. But then again, claiming something and actually doing it are two different things.

Any place else I should send this post. Let me know. Solace
    Thanks, sboyd. It's all we can do. We'll never know, either, if anything is done. I guess we can pray for little Natalie and hope her angels are all over Karr like fire on gasoline.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    I guess it's because you haven't addressed that element of this, and some of us have on this thread. Now you have a hit list and seem to so disapprove of anyone even reading the thread, I wonder why my name's not on it?

Well, maybe I should just quit posting on this. Others obviously feel as you do, so I'll be happy to keep my unpopular opinion to myself. I really don't want to get anyone upset over this here.
    No one said you have to keep your opinion to yourself at all. So please do not. Everyone has a right to speak and say as they feel, except for the idiots at Crimelibary.

Now I just sent the link to Dan Abrams and he can have someone read it or not. Lets see what happens.

Don't get upset at Jayelles. She is just disgusted with JMK, as I am.

I guess it's because you haven't addressed that element of this, and some of us have on this thread. Now you have a hit list and seem to so disapprove of anyone even reading the thread, I wonder why my name's not on it?

Well, maybe I should just quit posting on this. Others obviously feel as you do, so I'll be happy to keep my unpopular opinion to myself. I really don't want to get anyone upset over this here.
    I haven't addressed much about JOhn Mark Karr since he was proved to be a fruitcake. In fact, although I'm aware of his relationship with Brooke Simmons and her little girl, I've never posted about it at all. That doesn't mean I don't understand the situation or that I'm unconcerned about it. I think the man is a publicity seeker and like you, I hope that there are responsible adults close to Ms Simmons and her child who will look out for her/them. There is NO excuse for not protecting that little girl.

There are all sorts of pervs. Heavy breathers - if I get a heavy breather call, I either just lay down the receiver and walk away from the phone leaving him to talk to himself for a while until he hangs up of his own accord....or I blow a whistle down the phone (I have one beside the phone) and burst his eardrum. Like flashers, these creeps get their thrills from shocked reactions. I think that's exactly what John Mark Karr is seeking - shocked reactions. He's looking for some kind of recognition in relation to the Ramsey case. My reaction is to deny him what he wants. I've urged others to do the same, but I'm not going to fall out with anyone who doesn't.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd
    No one said you have to keep your opinion to yourself at all. So please do not. Everyone has a right to speak and say as they feel, except for the idiots at Crimelibary.

Now I just sent the link to Dan Abrams and he can have someone read it or not. Lets see what happens.

Don't get upset at Jayelles. She is just disgusted with JMK, as I am.

KK is a passionate person and I love her for it. We're old friends. :-)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    KK is a passionate person and I love her for it. We're old friends. :-)

Ahhhhhhhhh, okey dokey.

Yeah, I'm not upset with Jayelles, I'm just going to kick her Scottish hiney from here to the crack house and back....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Yeah, I'm not upset with Jayelles, I'm just going to kick her Scottish hiney from here to the crack house and back....
    That's the Diva we all know and love:-)

Hey, that's DIVA!! No lower case letters for me!!

Obviously, I need a new agent. The old one deserted me and now I'm losing CAPITAL LETTERS at an alarming rate!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Hey, that's DIVA!! No lower case letters for me!!

Obviously, I need a new agent. The old one deserted me and now I'm losing CAPITAL LETTERS at an alarming rate!
    I see everything is back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I haven't read the BB thread, but I see at Topix that Justice Seeker says she has asked him questions. So JS's name goes in the Hall of Shame:-

I'll edit the list as I learn of more.
    LadyBug
    one-eye-jack
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

John Mark Karr is a mentally and emotionally disturbed person who is obsessed with a perverted fantasy built around the death of JonBenet Ramsey. Karr is also driven by a need for attention. These two factors made him the perfect patsy for the team of Mary Lacey, Michael Tracey & Lou Smit and their intruder de jour. Lacy, Tracey & Smit let loose their FrankenKarr in order to help absolve the Ramseys, but he didn't exactly play the game they imagined. Things got out of hand, and Lacy, Tracey & Smit ended up being the laughing stock of the world. Unfortunately, for them, FrankenKarr refuses to go back down to the Make-Yourself-An-Intruder-Laboratory.

Karr stated that he cut JonBenet's vagina and drank her blood from that spot. That was his explanation for the small amount of her blood and the incomplete, miniscule and degraded DNA that was found in her underwear. That DNA was supposed to have come from his saliva. Lacy, Tracey & Smit believed him, and even though a lot of his confession did not match the facts (even after coaching by Michael Tracey with information from Lou Smit), they based their arrest of Karr on the certainty that his DNA would match the partial DNA from the underwear. It didn't, and Karr was released to continue his intimations of perversion and out-right lies.

On August 18, 2006, the day after John Mark Karr falsely confessed to JonBenet's murder, I posted here at FFJ what I saw of his personality according to an example of his handwriting from in a high school yearbook.

Here's is what I said:

----------

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ok+handwriting

There is absolutely NO WAY Karr wrote the ransom note!

The yearbook exemplars have all kinds of definitive strokes, slant and spacing, and there is absolutely no way Karr could have penned a three page note without some of them creeping in.

This is confirmation of what I already suspected. Even back then, Karr was psychologically disturbed and had a very active fantasy life.

If I had seen Karr's handwriting, and especially his signature, I would have been very wary of him. There are all kinds of personality problems in that handwriting.

----------

I didn't have time then to post more details of my analysis, but my brief summation of Karr's personality (made only one day after we first learned of his existence) still stands because handwriting does not lie. In the days and weeks following, we were to eventually learn of Karr's very "active fantasy life," and how he became obsessed with JonBenet and Polly Klaas AFTER their deaths.

Karr is still seeking attention and validation for his life and fantasies. Susan Bennett is the only one who is willing to give that to him. Now that it has been proven that Karr is a liar and had nothing to do with JonBenet in life OR death, Karr has been deserted by Lacy, Tracey & Smit and the all important media. Karr has nothing left but to flog his false confession to anyone who will listen, hoping it will get him back in the limelight AND give him the attention on which he thrives. Considering Karr has no job and no prospects, it is also a way to possibly secure income from a book deal or magazine interviews.

Distorted fantasy, perversion and attention. It's all in Karr's handwriting, and it is three words that describe him to this day. It's also three words that describe Susan Bennett. They are nothing but sick and pathetic grave-robbers. They deserve each other.
    Last edited by Cherokee; September 3, 2007, 5:54 pm at Mon Sep 3 17:54:42 UTC 2007.

It's a sad commentary that all Karr has said and done way before he got to Jameson's forum didn't incite the riots to protect Natalie that should have already been in place and happening.

It would be a sadder commentary that the bad behavior of both Jameson and Karr is what finally saved a little girl and the traditional child protection instincts could be so ignored via the proper avenues with good people screaming for her safety.

If Jameson gets him off the streets, so be it and it will be a good thing

It's still a sad commentary either way

Sometimes I think we are regressing as a civilized society
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404