Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: JMK and the BB

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Hey, that's DIVA!! No lower case letters for me!!

Obviously, I need a new agent. The old one deserted me and now I'm losing CAPITAL LETTERS at an alarming rate!
    Pet..I'd never desert you....sigh....it's just that sometimes us agents are in big demand for our agently duties....

That's $1 in the swear jar for saying "hiney" on a public forum.

I agree with everyone on JMK and the BB...I'm almost umbraged out at this one....

Quote Originally Posted by Zotto
    Pet..I'd never desert you....sigh....it's just that sometimes us agents are in big demand for our agently duties....

That's $1 in the swear jar for saying "hiney" on a public forum.

I agree with everyone on JMK and the BB...I'm almost umbraged out at this one....

Well, I forgive you for one reason: the DIVA-in-training. Since my semi-retirement, she deserves the very best DIVA agent in the bidness. Of course that's you. I only abuse THE BEST, after all....

However, I don't think that is a swear word. But if it IS, you said it, too. So we're even.

And don't worry about your umbrage. Jayelles is umbraged enough for both of you.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Can we have a smiley for "You should be ashamed of yourself?"
    Will this work Jay?

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Will this work Jay?

Jayelles may like it, but it looks like a peach with eyes to me....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I read at jam's place a few nights ago and quite honestly felt a little sick to my stomach after doing so. And after reading Jayelle's first post on this thread, I agreed with her about not giving jam's site more hits than it deserves. ( I have to say I'm still not sure that the real pretty boy Karr is posting at the BB, but for discussions sake, I'll take it as fact.) Which brings me to my big IF,
    IF JMK is actually posting there, I agree with the others here---- any and all posts that mention harming, kidnapping, taking children in any way, shape or form should be reported to authorities.

FWIW-I also like Jayelle's idea of listing JMK's followers at the bb.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Jayelles may like it, but it looks like a peach with eyes to me....
    Yeah, but you're a pirate! I found it under "ashamed" smileys.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Yeah, but you're a pirate! I found it under "ashamed" smileys.
    Sorry, but I have to go with KK on this one. It looks like a CLUELESS peach with two sprigs of hair growing out the top of it's head. Maybe it's ashamed of its sprigs.

Don't they have anything else under "ashamed" on the list? Of course, I know it's hard to show an emoticon hanging it's head in shame when most of them are only heads to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    I read at jam's place a few nights ago and quite honestly felt a little sick to my stomach after doing so. And after reading Jayelle's first post on this thread, I agreed with her about not giving jam's site more hits than it deserves. ( I have to say I'm still not sure that the real pretty boy Karr is posting at the BB, but for discussions sake, I'll take it as fact.) Which brings me to my big IF,
    IF JMK is actually posting there, I agree with the others here---- any and all posts that mention harming, kidnapping, taking children in any way, shape or form should be reported to authorities.

FWIW-I also like Jayelle's idea of listing JMK's followers at the bb.
    I wouldn't even go near the double b to check it, tylin. I'll take Jay's word for it.
    Just the mention of this man JMK makes me feel sick.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Sorry, but I have to go with KK on this one. It looks like a CLUELESS peach with two sprigs of hair growing out the top of it's head. Maybe it's ashamed of its sprigs.

Don't they have anything else under "ashamed" on the list? Of course, I know it's hard to show an emoticon hanging it's head in shame when most of them are only heads to begin with.
    How about the avatar of one of your ex posters. Just continually kicking Jams over the edge.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

jameson posted this at Topix:-

We let people like JMK, Nancy Krebs, Kimberly Ballard and John Gigax post as much as they want so we can get a real idea of who they are.
    Although she gives the impression he did, JOhn Gigax never posted at her forum. He quickly sussed her out and chose not to go there.

She also posted:-
    Note - the reason he is posting at my forum is that he was given an opportunity to post without being harassed and heckled. My membership doesn't engage in namecalling and personal attacks because all that does is chase people off.
    John Gigax has been considerably libelled at her forum. Kimberley Ballard was also heckled when she posted there.

I doubt John Mark Karr would be welcome at any other forum. Most people can see him for what he is and would probably NOT wish to provide him with a platform on which to get off on his sick fantasies about Jonbenet Ramsey.

I was also sickened to see jameson repeating some of the stuff he fantasised about. Does she get off on this stuff too? I mean - what is THAT about?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I think as soon as Karr finds out jameson has invited anyone who wants to take his posts to other forums, he'll drop her like a hot potato, if he hasn't already.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Add mBm and Mikie to the hall of shame, Jayelles.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.