Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: JMK and the BB

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJame
    I am asking myself what this is all about over there at bb's?
    What exactly does Jameson believe she is accomplishing?
    I wonder why John/Burke/Pam...someone left of JonBenet's family doesn't stop this insane chit.
    He is dodging questions and wording to make one wonder. Come out and answer the questions. He was associated with someone in Atlanta...met JonBenet there. He did leave DNA but it was disturbed by those who found her. Special necklace? He still has some evidence of the crime.
    Give it over, be done with yourself.
    This chirade is such a travesty.....Respect JonBenet, he says......Yeah buddy ...you are doing a great job of that!!
    Great post. I also wonder why the Ramsey family isn't all over this. But then, they had no problem with Smit releasing autopsy pics of JonBenet to jams and the world, so what's a little PERVERSION IN HER NAME to them?

I almost fell out and had a fit when Karr DEMANDED that Justice Seeker remove the pic of JonBenet's SEVERELY BROKEN SKULL, because he DEMANDED that JONBENET BE RESPECTED!! And jams removed it!!

I'd have had a snit fit right then, posting just a SAMPLE of what he said about JonBenet IN HIS SICK EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS!! Then I'd have asked HOW IS THAT RESPECTFUL OF JONBENET, YOU @$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Good summary. I almost fell out and had a fit when Karr DEMANDED that Justice Seeker remove the pic of JonBenet's SEVERELY BROKEN SKULL, because he DEMANDED that JONBENET BE RESPECTED!! And jams removed it!!

I'd have had a snit fit right then, posting just a SAMPLE of what he said about JonBenet IN HIS SICK EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS!! Then I'd have asked HOW IS THAT RESPECTFUL OF JONBENET, YOU @$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!
    JFYI, "@$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!" is spellt with two **s.

(ducks).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Is Mikie participating in discussion with JMK?
    S/he is. What's bleuch mean? Is that like belch?
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default I suspect

bleuch may be something expelled from your nose and mouth at the same time - kind of a gross sneeze or something?

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    S/he is. What's bleuch mean? Is that like belch?
    Not quite, unless the belch has half digested bits of your last meal in it.

For the full effect, you need to loosen your bottom lip on the b.... then slowly push your tongue forward on the leu......... until it is fully protruded then give it a BIG Scottish CH..... (i.e. back of the throat - as though you were trying to loosen a large gob of catarrh in your throat).

Alternatively, you could stick your head down the toilet pan and shout for HUGHIE BLAIR (BLAIR as in BLEU....AIR).

Get the picture? (clue - stomach heaving occurs at the same time).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Yeah, Karr read Anti-K's post and had a leeeedle tantie! He got all righteous...only, he'd make a statement and then contradict himself in the next sentence. [approx. recap] "I did take responsibility and not deny it!! HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!! I SUFFER SO BECAUSE I CAN'T SIT ON A PARK BENCH ANYMORE!! I'm FREEFREEFREEFREE!! EAT THAT!!"

What NOBODY will say to Karr is this; IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE YOU KILLED HER, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE THAT TO LE/LACY? THAT would have been taking responsibility, NOT VAGUE CLAIMS, REFUSING TO GIVE DNA, AND PREENING YOURSELF BEFORE THE PRESS ONCE YOU WERE CAUGHT!

I have no idea who over there actually believes Karr, though I know some act like they do. But they're in a double blind, aren't they? Who is pretending to believe to play the game, and who REALLY believes? And what does Karr believe of their motives and words? What's he after? What's jams after?

Anybody know the comic strip from Mad Magazine, "Spy vs Spy"? IT'S LIKE CON VS CON, isn't it?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I almost fell out and had a fit when Karr DEMANDED that Justice Seeker remove the pic of JonBenet's SEVERELY BROKEN SKULL, because he DEMANDED that JONBENET BE RESPECTED!! And jams removed it!!
    jameson said to be kind to him, KK. He's a swamp member, after all.
    Yet most are eating him alive, and after one day jameson leads the pack. Susan Bennett renigged on her word, as usual, I know. It's the old same point. Susan Bennett is a .
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

JFYI, "@$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!" is spellt with two **s.

(ducks).
    Always the grammar police, huh.

And thanks for the VISUAL description of "bleuch". Maybe this will help:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Not quite, unless the belch has half digested bits of your last meal in it.

For the full effect, you need to loosen your bottom lip on the b.... then slowly push your tongue forward on the leu......... until it is fully protruded then give it a BIG Scottish CH..... (i.e. back of the throat - as though you were trying to loosen a large gob of catarrh in your throat).

Alternatively, you could stick your head down the toilet pan and shout for HUGHIE BLAIR (BLAIR as in BLEU....AIR).

Get the picture? (clue - stomach heaving occurs at the same time).

I do! :-)

Always the grammar police, huh.

And thanks for the VISUAL description of "bleuch". Maybe this will help:
    Ehmmmmmmm......pay attention. That would be SPELLING police ba'heid.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    jameson said to be kind to him, KK. He's a swamp member, after all.
    Yet most are eating him alive, and after one day jameson leads the pack. Susan Bennett renigged on her word, as usual, I know. It's the old same point. Susan Bennett is a .

I thought the tide was turning with the exclusive thread jams started, listing Karr's various claims from the phone calls with Tracey. By last night, Karr hadn't responded to one of them. Since she stated she sent him the link to ONE THREAD because he didn't want to see the forum in general, maybe he hasn't see it. Or maybe he's ignoring it. Like all the other questions that nail his lies....

Speaking of KARR'S LIES: I don't believe for one minute he isn't "familiar with such a forum". He navigates it very well, including putting in a link! When I first came to the forums, I was ALL THUMBS trying to figure out the format. I didn't even KNOW what a FORUM FORMAT was! It was like going into inner space for the first time, with many rules of the universe suspended. Not Karr. He had very few problems beyond following the series of posts that got out of order.

Well, guess I'll hop on over there to see what's going on today. Chaos? A real DIVA fit? Editing? LOVE AND KISSES? OH, the suspense is riveting!!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Great post. I also wonder why the Ramsey family isn't all over this. But then, they had no problem with Smit releasing autopsy pics of JonBenet to jams and the world, so what's a little PERVERSION IN HER NAME to them?

KK, I'm just not understanding any of this. I guess I should know better.
    "please do not post photos" requested by him. Wow, we all know what people will do to have their 15 mins. plus more of fame now.. don't we? (not surprising)
    I have to wonder what is the reason behind all this mess? I'm sure it has been asked before but is Jameson Sue Bennett related to John Bennett Ramsey at all? I wonder what is in the air to happen next? What are these folks up to?
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.