Lin Wood Has a New Client

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Sep 4, 2007.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Any bulging vein will do.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Can't stand Lin Wood....don't care for Stern either but I like Birkhead. IMO he and Stern handled the ANS fiasco with tact and both did what they could for the betterment of Anna and Larry's child.

On the other hand--- I cannot stand Rita Cosby....aka Raspy Rita. Since the SP trial she's grated every fiber in my being. I hope they sue the **** out of her. IMO she's never been a good reporter. She's mediocre at best.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Rita Cosby is a bad journalist. I think she's done her gossipy song and dance one time too many here. Birkhead was on LKL tonight, WITH HIS LAWYER, and he's suing, as well. What Cosby has written about Birkhead and Stern is gossip AT BEST, which she admits herself! She was interviewed on ET and The Insider tonight, as well, and her sources were THIRD PERSON REMOVED. She admitted someone told someone who told her--and she wrote it as "corroborated"! One source has never met Birkhead at all--the Texas floozie who was friends with Anna until 2001 and whose brother is in prison because he stalked Anna or something. The other two sources only knew Anna while she was in the Bahamas: they were her maids. Rita has never seen the alleged "compromising position" tape, either, she admits. But there she is, writing about it in her book, and she says she backs up her sources and what she wrote.

Then it turns out, according to Birkhead, his ex-lawyer Opri, with whom he's in a lawsuit, was in cahoots with Cosby to get TV face time and scoops. Cosby also interviewed FERGIE, Anna's mother for the book, and there seems to be some acrimony over that, as Birkhead is still fighting Vergie for custody of DannieLynn in the Bahamas!

I remember that Cosby tried to crash Anna's funeral and got kicked out, because I saw her on camera trying to walk in and they told her to leave. Also on LKL, a lawyer of Anna's says that Cosby crashed a gathering of Anna's friends after her death, with camera crew, and refused to leave until finally Stern's lawyer went up to her and they almost got into it, and Rita then left.

Cosby is just trashy, a tab level reporter who must know someone, somewhere, somehow, to get her mug and awful voice on TV. She is like the young, female version of Geraldo. She is inappropriate, smiling like the cat that ate the canary at the most solemn occasions and events. She really a walking cartoon of a reporter.

Did I mention I never cared for her reporting?

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

omigosh

Tell us how you really feel KK! :thumbsup:

6. heymom

heymom Member

OK, if Rita Cosby can gossip about others, I can dish about her, right?

Saw her with O'Reilly last night - what's she had done? Nose job? Face lift? She looks totally different than she did last year, or the early part of 2007, and even her voice isn't as raspy and annoying. I wondered where she'd been - she's obviously had work done!

This book is shameful. :tsktsk:

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I dislike Lin Wood with a passion, and that's putting it mildly, and I'm not real fond of Howard Stern, but if anyone ever needed a good boot in the arse, it is Rita Cosby.

I hope Larry Birkhead's lawyer mops the floor with that ridiculous twit.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Me too....don't like Wood and can't stand Stern. I think Larry's a great dad who went through a lot to get custody of his child.

Rita Cosby's voice is like fingernails raking a chalkboard to me. Rita never SAW the video, yet a couple people told her it exists and she took their word for it?

What a source....real journalistic digging.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Rita is standing in a puddle of yellow [​IMG] journalism.

:floor:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Rita's career has hit a new low...no one gives her any hard evidence....so she puddles and makes her own info up.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I saw that O'Reilly bit. He's definitely made my Christmas card list this year!
    Did you see where he referred to Lin Wood as "her?" That was rich! Sometimes I wish he was a lady. Then I might actually feel bad about nailing him day after day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice