Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier...Joel Steinberg again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I was happily laughing at the KK posts with all her fellow hos and lo and behold here on the NYC news comes:

Joel Steinberg is requesting an "overturning" of the 15 million dollar lawsuit decision awarded in the civil case of Lisa Steinberg to be paid to her biological mother. He said it was "excessive". Now the best part:

He thinks he's been unfairly labeled and he was a good and "LOVING FATHER" who "TOOK HIS DAUGHTER EVERYWHERE" :yow: and not the monster people think he is

He is loving and understanding and was a LOVING FATHER

Just when I was forcing myself to calm down over Karr, this came on and now I'm convinced more than ever that the crack, the still and bad spelling is the way to live.

Sanity and decency be damned

Perhaps he should get his own thread at the swamp and explain his position. I'm sure Darnay and Jams could work something out and finally clear Joel Steinberg's good name

:bsflag:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Speechless. Just gob-smacked.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hm. Maybe Steinberg and Karr could do that radio/TV show together. Call it "Men Who Love too Much."

But I think gutter candy is going to be very, very, VERY upset if she doesn't get the scoop with Steinberg on this one. He is, after all, her dream man. This could be Cybersleuths comeback, as well. Why let jams get all the pervs?

4. tylin

tylin Banned

unflippin believable! Do these creeps anyone really cares what they want or need to say?!?!? Maybe Joel needs to look at trial pictures again to be reminded of what he did. grrrrrrrrr :scream: :cold:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice