Minding your P's & Q's.......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Sep 11, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Which one of you had the sample of Patsy's handwriting as their signature here? The one with the "q" that was identical?! It is needed for someone else's Enquiring Mind so FESS UP and tell me why you are not using such a perfect example anymore!

Please and Thank You!
    RR

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

3. AMES

AMES Member

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Wasn't it Trill that had it as the signature?

I am messing something up that has already been taken care of?

Who am I and just exactly WHY am I here?

Thanks for answering my questions.

Loveya
    Tricia

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Attached Files:

6. Cherokee

If the poster at WS is interested, here's a comparison of the word "adequate" as written by Patsy, and the abbreviation "Esq." (from the "London Letter") that include the 'q' in question. This comparison was taken from my own analysis of Patsy's handwriting as posted here at FFJ.

Attached Files:

7. Cherokee

Attached Files:

8. heymom

heymom Member

Gosh, every time I see these exemplars, I am amazed that ANYONE with eyes can't see that Patsy wrote that ransom note!!! Look at the "o" for goodness' sake!

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Gawd that gives me the chills too heymom.
    Surely the IDI's agree that the same person wrote her q's in that fashion.
    HOW could that ever be disputed?
    sheeze I forgot. :stupid1: :bos:

10. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks Cherokee...
    I did post a link to your analysis thread, over at WBS...when I couldn't find the signature of the two Q's. Thanks for enlarging it, just as the signature had been. I will post a link to this page over at WBS...for Charlie, the poster there that wanted to see it. I will post a link to the enlarged version...thanks for the enlargement....you can REALLY SEE the similarities, between the two handwritings, when its blown up and in your face like that.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks again...Cherokee.... :genie: (this is my happy dance!!)....I owe you big time!!!

12. AMES

AMES Member

YEP..and the squared off P!!! The posters that are IDI...are in complete denial, imo

13. Cherokee

You're welcome.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee

Cherokee,

I must go back sometime and read your wonderful analysis of the ransom note again. What a remarkable job you did.

When Patsy Ramsey was copying her writing sample from the ransom note. Was she copying from a copy of the original, or was it typed? Patsy could have purposely changed each word as she wrote it (?). I can't remember this part. Anyone? Haven't researched for a while. Found it tiring tonight. :-(

I still can't get over the fact D.A. Pete Hofstrom allowed Patsy to write
    her copy in his own home.

15. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I did notice she wrote out the amount of money, one hundred thousand dollers......when she wrote it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice