Beth (Twitty) Holloway dating John Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Oct 3, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

She drank the Kool-aid.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3678690&page=1

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Stupid is as stupid does. Just the thought that a man was involved with the brutal murder of his daughter would keep me far far away. Not to mention he's just downright lizard ugly and I'd shoot his azz if he tried to climb on top of me....YUK! That Kool Aid must have been laced with acid.....

3. koldkase

No kidding, Freebird. Beth has now proven she has ZERO taste in men. Unfortunately, that seems to have been inherited and might be how Natalie was so easily led to her murder.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Freebird, you make me laugh, but you've spoken my sentiments exactly. Can you imagine that tongue flicking in and out as he moves in closer for a KISS? Bleuch.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  5. koldkase

Oh, come on, ya'll, you're KILLING US with the visuals, here! : :puke:

6. heymom

heymom Member

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

They do have a common experience to share: they were not involved with their daughter's deaths and they rode the media/law industry train to fame, fortune and the far from the madding crowd inslutated lifestyle. A match made in limbo.

9. Tril

Tril Member

10. heymom

heymom Member

In YOUR opinion, Paradox. I think you may be the only one in the room who thinks John had nothing to do with JonBenet's death. I have forgotten - do you believe that he also did not perform the staging or cover-up?

11. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Belief plays only a small part.

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

13. koldkase

Yes, I saw a bit of the Greta show with Beth, and I noticed Beth had some work done. I also noticed her fish lips. I hate it when woman do that to themselves. She looked so different, I wouldn't have known her. I guess being older and single makes women feel they need to look younger, but they just don't look like themselves after face lifts and lip plumping, IMO.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Would that be the same thing as a "trout pout"?

I heard recently about a former pupil of mine who had a nose job and I was gutted because I always thought she had a wonderful nose! Yes it was large and yes it had a bit of a bump but she has the most amazing face and wonderful eyes and she carries herself with absolute confidence. I always felt that if anyone suited their nose, it was her and that her face had amazing character.

I can't imagine what she must look like now but I'm sure her face will have lost some of it's unusual beauty.

15. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I don't think Beth looks better. Actually, I don't know too many that do look better after having "work" done.

16. heymom

heymom Member

My husband's grandmother had a saying about that...

"Every face has its nose." Meaning, God gave you that face and that nose and it was meant for you. Malformations and deformities aside, of course.

But nowdays, with all the cosmetic surgery, it's more like "Every face has the same nose."

17. Tril

Tril Member

Is it common knowledge that both John and Beth have Lin Wood as their lawyer? I didn't know it till I read this article:

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_story_155152614.html

In the article, Wood says John and Beth met through an organization that arranges speaking engagements. I thought they met at some kind of fund raiser.

18. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I do have to wonder what their conversations consist of...????

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Talk about a glutton for punishment.

20. Little

Little Member

Well I'll be darned. I thought it was in the waiting room of their plastic surgeon - hmmm.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice