Exodus as DA Mary Lacy backs outsider as successor

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

"Shapiro, who will start his new job next month, is chief district attorney in charge of seven county prosecutors and has more than a decade of experience after coming to Boulder from Grand Junction in 1997. He is one of three prosecutors working on the case against Alex and Molly Midyette in connection with the death of their Louisville baby, Jason."

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

One year to go with this Enabling Evil Woman......I am praying that at least one of the names above will start talking/screaming now that they have left the Public Pretender's Office in Boulder.

"Chief investigator Bennett was hired in 2003 to work on the aging JonBenet Ramsey homicide and was quickly promoted to head up the office's investigation unit."

Because of his amazing results in the Ramsey Investigation?!

And those were what?

John Mark Karr?

I can't believe that this man would even accept a paycheck, but then again - He is a Bennett........

Should we go ahead now and google up this Stan Garnett and see where his connection is to the Ramseys/Hunter/Haddon is as we know that there will be one?

Thanks Little! Great find!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Little for bringing us this article

I can only imagine what is behind that statement! I think she was being generous with the word "leadership". :unreal:

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yea

I would be upset if I were them too - their boss is endorsing a real estate lawyer for a prosecutor, instead of people that already are well versed in prosecuting. I guess it makes sense in Boulder since plea bargaining is really important and I'm sure he must know how to make a deal. :unreal:

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Not to mention he probably thinks the Ramseys didn't kill their daughter. We all know how important the tradition of carrying on the "Ramseys are innocent" facade is to Mary Lacy and company.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

This makes the '08 election all that much more interesting. Where will Lacy go, the Clinton administration?

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't think "plea bargains" are the deals he's going to be making, if the Ramsey case is any indication.... :deal:

How entirely BOULDER of Lacy to back a man for her job WHO HAS NO EXPERIENCE in prosecuting criminal cases, and then to explain to the press that THOSE IN THE OFFICE WHO DO WILL SURELY LEAVE SO THIS CRIMINAL CASE ROOKIE CAN BRING IN HIS OWN "PEOPLE"=DEAL MAKERS. That's just sooo IRRESPONSIBLE, it's EXACTLY what I expect of CrazyLacy.

8. koldkase

Speaking of real estate in Boulder...isn't Alex Midyette's father a real estate tycoon there? Hmmm...yeah, guess we better start googling Mr. "Rookie" Garnett....

9. koldkase

And just so we don't miss any of this three ring circus of injustice, WHAT is THIS all about?!

Did Talkington have serious health/personal issues that resulted in him being "missing" in court from a case hearing, then PUT ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE AND PROMPTLY QUITTING? Oooooh...not good.

Or is there something ELSE here? I mean, WHY WOULDN'T LACY NOTICE SOME DYSFUNCTION OF HER PROSECUTOR ON A MURDER CASE IN A COUNTY WITH FEW MURDER CASES BEFORE IT GOT SO BAD HE JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP IN COURT? That's like not noticing the person driving your car is asleep at the wheel, isn't it?

So...another google job....

Bottom line: after 7 years, the DA's Office is falling apart--publicly. At least Hunter kept it behind closed doors...hehehe.

10. RiverRat

Yep.

We have had time to rest since the Karr Show and it looks like there is still a small chance that this Colorado Con Game will be fully exposed.

Do you really think that anyone else out there is going to take the time to follow what is up Hunter/KeenanLacy's sleeve and why? Even though that would be nice, it is unrealistic at this point. But with this many disgruntled ex-employees and Lin Wood's hands full of Anna Nicole, it's hard not to feel a tiny bit of hope that there is another Steve Thomas out there somewhere for JonBenet. December is right around the corner once again - will she be in the news again or barely be mentioned? Before reading this article, I would have picked the second choice, but now I can't rule out a public roasting of Mary before she finally leaves that office!

Start Your Search Engines!!!
    RR

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL

Yes, indeedy. It looks like the chickens are coming home to roost. That's A LOT of disgruntled former Lacy employees who might just want to share a few tidbits regarding Lacy's complete idiocy and terminal incompetence.

Who knows? Right now, this very minute, one of those employees might be talking to Alan Prendergast, or Peter Boyles, or another media person who hasn't either been bought and paid for by the Haddon machine, or scared into a corner by the Lin Wood/Ramsey lawsuit juggernaut.

Just the possiblity makes me happy and feel like dancing. Macarena, anyone? :genie:

12. koldkase

Oh, my APOLOGIES to Attorney Extraordinaire, Mr. Garnett. He's posted on the Daily Camera page with this article, and HE'S GOT FOUR YEARS EXPERIENCE as a prosecutor...in Denver's DA Office...in 1982-86. hehehehe He's got to be READY, then!!

http://dailycamera.com/news/2007/oct/25/boulder-das-office-exodus-as-lacy-backs-outsider/#comments

Is this man a SUCK UP, or what? He writes with the passion of unpainted dry wall.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

ooohhh

Four whole years of experience - the criminals must just be shakin' in their shoes! Well maybe the real estate law business isn't all he thought it would be.

14. koldkase

Well, he puts his SHALLOW SOUL right up front, I'll give him THAT:

http://www.garnettforda.com/

In summary: I KNOW ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND I WILL MAKE SURE IT'S "BUSINESS" AS USUAL.

And does this guy look amazingly like that Lou Smit's pastor, the one caught with his hand in the..."cookie" jar...so to speak? You remember: he went to PREACHER PENITENCE CAMP to change his gay orientation--in a few weeks. :floor: I swear, Garnett and that pastor could be separated at birth!!

15. koldkase

16. RiverRat

17. RiverRat

Lots of other familiar Ramsey related names on that endorsement page - it is weird though that Hunter is not on there - so it looks like this guy will be a shoe-in.

18. RiverRat

07/07/07
    Boulder Daily Camera

"Garnett said he is prepared for the media spotlight that has been known to shine brightly on the Boulder prosecutor's office because of notorious cases such as the still-unsolved JonBenet Ramsey slaying and the University of Colorado recruiting scandal.

"I've had a lot of cases covered closely by the press, and then eight years on the school board I was involved in controversies," Garnett said. "I'm prepared for that."

19. RiverRat

20. RiverRat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice