Happy Halloween, HaggieHo's and Pimps!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Oct 26, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Cold....cold...cold...evil....heartless...

KOLDKASE!

YIKES!

This is one that I will not send to my Grandchildren!

DOUBLE YIKES!

GL

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

OMG THESE ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN !!

I may never carve a pumpkin again !

I may never use an egg again !!

Hmmm, but I do eat M&M's

ACR

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

lol

Those are funny KK.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Backatcha!

Question: Why don't witches ever have babies?
    Answer: Warlocks have hollow weenies.

Question: Why can't Witches have babies?
    Answer: Because their husbands have crystal balls!

:dracula:

Top Ten Reasons Why Trick-or-Treating is Better Than Sex

10. You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9. If you get tired, wait ten minutes and go back at it again.

8. The stranger you look, the easier it is to get some.

7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave it to you.

6. Person you are with doesn't fantasize you're someone else, you already are.

5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last nine months.

4. If you wear leather and chains, no one thinks you're kinky.

3. Doesn't matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2. Less guilt the next morning from over-indulging.

1. If you don't get what you want at one place, you can always go next door to get more! :curtsey:

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahah...RR! I heard the weenie joke but not the rest.

KK...you are one wicked little lady!

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Pumpkin juice, yumyum! :glug: Poor pumpkins and eggs.

I saw a picture of a drunkin' pumpkin that says it all; hopefully I'll get it posted before Halloween, if I can figure out how to steal it first, and then find heymon's directions on how to post pictures again.

8. Greenleaf

River Rat/KoldKase

River Rat,your post was so funny! Thanks for sharing. The image of the "crystal balls" reset my laugh meter for the week.

Koldkase, I confess that your pumpkin video had me suppressing an evil giggle, and I (reluctantly) emailed it to a few of my strange pen pals. So far, only one has responded: "Are you crazy?" She asked. So, I had better put that one to bed. LOL. Now, go put away all your Halloween stuff and read a nice, calm bed time story to your grandson.
    GL

9. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

LOL, I sent KK's links to my daughter with a Happy Halloween message. I can't wait to get her reaction tomorrow :)

I think the Pumpkin one was filmed at the Bates Motel :p

ACR

10. koldkase

Uh...Greenleaf...PUMPKINS AND EGGS ARE CUT UP AND EATEN EVERYDAY!! Why, I bet you've had PLENTY of BOTH!! Slaughtered them with a blender, even! And your pen pal? WELL KNOWN EGG BEATER!! :yes:

And who hasn't seen the classic horror movie Halloween, with all of that slashing and carving, or the shower scene to which ACR alluded, from PSYCHO, if only excerpts of it in programming advertisements? Well, other than MOAB, of course, whose idea of a HORROR movie is The Wizard of Oz. :nervous:

Of course, as you point out, Show Me, I'm only a wicked guttah gossip crack ho'ing hag from HORROR MOVIE HELL...so there's that.... :dervish:

Come sit by me, Texan, and we'll watch the Halloween specials on TV: you bring the popcorn with buttered crack :pop: ...and I'll cook up some liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.... :eat:

But oh well...just for you SENSITIVE types, I'll go put a RATING above the links, so no one else gets SHOCKED here in the Guttah.... ::shocked2 (hehehe)

Very cute, RR. I see you already HAVE your Halloween special planned.... :floor:

Go easy on that pumpkin juice, JC...it might have a little "something special" in it...doncha' know.... :drunk:

Later I've got some pumpkins to murder, so don't bother me....

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  11. tylin

tylin Banned

KK,
    Those are hilarious..... :floor:wicked but funny. I sent them both to my internet friends. :D

Happy Halloween to all!

[​IMG]

12. Tril

Tril Member

KK... Ick! Those were good!

Loved the trick or treat funnies too, RR. :)

[​IMG]

13. koldkase

Pumpkin juice, Tril? :glug:

Have some of Barbara's oreos, too.

14. Tril

Tril Member

KK, thanks, yes, I'd love a swig. I don't s'pose you have any of those cute little drink umbrellas, do you? Oh, well, they probably wouldn't fit in the bottle anyway. ;)

Oreos, yum! :luv:

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Excellent stuff KK. Loved the pumpkins.

We love the horror movies too and looking forward to this week of great ones.

Happy Halloween to all my fellow hos and hags and pimps

Lucky for me, even though you're very generous with the oreos, I have a secret stash of double stuffs, but today I chose to dig in to an Entenmanns filled chocolate chip crumb cake (I don't know how familiar anyone is with Entenmanns cakes, but here in NY, they are the greatest grocery cakes around)

Back to my pipe

16. Greenleaf

Incredible Pumpkins! (nothing Scarey)

Incredible!

Real Pumpkin Artwork. Check it out. (Especially you, KK.) You can even show it to your grandson. LOL.

http://www.pumpkingutter.com/index.html

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

My gosh! Those pumpkins are not mere pumpkins, they're works of art!

18. koldkase

Come on over and sit on the mattress with Texan and me, Barbara. Bring the Entemmmmmens and double stuffeds.... I'm swooning over Hannibal...I mean, Anthony Hopkins.... Not to mention, that georgeous Jojojo Milanelosivich kicking butt on all those zombies in the Resident Evil series.... Then Lara Croft was on last night raiding those tombs...sigh...now THERE'S a woman: riding a motorcycle and dogsled like a fool, dodging bullets as part of her daily workout regimen, and saving the world one more time. Wow, is all I can say. :luv:

There is just something about being frightened by movies that makes my little barely beating heart swell.... Oh...wait...that's my heart disease. Well, you know what I mean....

Oh, and Shaun of the Dead was on last night. hahaha That is such a funny movie. Because THAT is how a zombie takeover would REALLY happen!

By the way, I misspelled everything, and I don't care. So there!!

Milla Jojovich as "Alice" from the Resident Evil movie series:

[​IMG]

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  19. koldkase

Those are great pumpkins, Greenleaf. That man is very talented. And patient. VEEEEERY patient. :thumbsup:

20. Tril

Tril Member

Poster from a Halloweenish B movie that made me go uhhhhh...what?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice