John Mark Karr Engaged ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Fake Ramsey suspect Karr engaged

Published: Oct. 31, 2007 at 11:54 AM
    Print story
    Email to a friend
    Font size:
    NEW YORK, Oct. 31 (UPI) -- The Georgia man who falsely claimed he was with JonBenet Ramsey when she died is now engaged to the mother of a 3-year-old girl.

John Mark Karr caused a media storm last year when he made a confession regarding the unsolved slaying of 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet. However, DNA established he had nothing to do with Ramsey’s death.

Karr is now engaged to 23-year-old Brooke Simmons, who wrote to Karr's family after seeing him on the news. Simmons told "Inside Edition" she has asked Karr about JonBenet, but still doesn't know the whole story.

"I have asked some questions about the case … I don't know myself…There are things that I don't want to necessarily ask," she said.

Karr and Simmons also discussed reports Karr took hormones to prepare for a sex change.

"That was true at the time…I don't have any plans for that right now…(Brooke) wants me to stay the same and I'm willing to do that," Karr said to "Inside Edition."

Simmons admitted her relationship with Karr has caused a rift with her family, stating: "This is something that is very tough and not very good. I am sorry for any stress and anything that has come down on them."

© 2007 United Press International. All Rights Reserved.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I wonder if we are invited?!

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Simmons admitted her relationship with Karr has caused a rift with her family, stating: "This is something that is very tough and not very good. I am sorry for any stress and anything that has come down on them."

I wonder what her thoughts are on the environment, world peace and the education of the young?

Who's gonna spill the beans first, Beth Holloway or Brooke Simmons?

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

I wonder if the grandparents would have a case in court if they were to file for custody of the child because of Karr's alleged involvement with children and his appearance on the Doctor's show where he drank a lot of wine and talked about how he liked little girls.

I bet since he was not convicted of anything that they would not have any rights. Feel sorry for the 3 year old.

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

We're giving a party!!!

We're giving an engagement party to Beth and Brooke and the two John's.

Read all about it at Greenleaf's Corner.

GL

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

John Mark Karr just wants to be his own flower girl or maybe his own maid of honor

:abnormal:

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The bride must be highly intelligent. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

8. Paradox

Beth and John are engaged or just dating?

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good god.

10. Tez

Tez Member

That about sums it up!

:shamed:

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She's really attractive, imho. From what I saw, I like her. She may be nuts, I don't know, but the camera liked her, can't say that so much about him. But I had to smile; I could just see jameson's head turning a complete 360, especially when his website was mentioned.

Am I the only :bee: who watched?

13. Paradox

Yes, you are you sicko.

Apparently I have the wrong formula for attracting babes.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:help:

:floor: :floor:

15. heymom

heymom Member

That Shadow side of yours makes them run in the other direction. Fast.

16. Paradox

Used to be the hero got the girl. Now the anti-hero gets her.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh no way......I have looked you over for a long time now! But then again - I do the same for BobC.

18. Paradox

It's me or him. What's it gonna be?

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't think 23-year-olds think about the environment, world peace, etc. much.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Brooke is an ex-pole dancer, right? She's trash, and she's ever going to be trash, and lovely as her outsides might look in youth, inside she's willing to nurture and coddle a child molester and hand her little child over to him, eyes deliberately closed. All because he's infamous for trying to make people believe he raped and murdered a child. Brooke makes Patsy Ramsey look like Mother Teresa.

A person can't get any uglier than that, IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice