Boulder DA's office heavy load

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

This should be interesting.

Little

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Interesting indeed:

Thanks Little

I think this time they'll be tougher and the Midyettes might actually HAVE to perform community service: 10 hours cleaning a local park should pay their debt to society :unreal:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

They will probably have to pull community service by dusting off the thouands of pieces of art (glass blown bongs) at that Pearl Street Mall store I found quite by accident!

Trip = it will be a trip to the 5th Diminsion if a trial went forward in Boulder, but we have been hanging out in there for elevenish years....

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Anytime Boulder and murder is mentioned in the press there will probably be some allusion to JonBenet, with a follow up by the D.A.'s office of how unfair the media is to them.

Poor Boulder D.A.'s office, they actually get looked at and questioned. It's just not fair, waaaa.

Maybe if they actually arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced criminals instead of perpetuating open ended cases they wouldn't be open for such scutiny. (misspelling intended)

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It seems like it's been the same way in Cass County, Texas, for the past four decades, but things are changing. Maybe there's hope.

6. Little

Little Member

That's a wonderful wish JC.

Little

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I don't think the sentence will be THAT harsh! 10 hours is a whole day plus overtime!

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Or maybe they could stand on Boulder street corners and wash car windshields as they pass by. Surely that's punishment enough. :curse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice