Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You don't like this thread, Mr. Havens?

But you DO like your ADS, sold on a site for a MOLESTED AND MURDERED CHILD?

Like this one, for instance, which I copied verbatum:

Meet Sex personals online
    Find a Date with Perfect Mate Millions of profiles. Free Sign Up!
    How about this one:

Married Date Link
    Married but looking Meet sexy married people
    Yeah, that's decent stuff to be HAWKING on a website using JONBENET'S NAME TO DRAW IN USERS.

It's disrespectful of JonBenet AND her family, not all of whom were even IN Colorado the night she died.

When you quit ACTING like a prick, I'll quit posting you ARE a prick. If you're going to sell ads on a site using her name as the draw, at least get DECENT ONES.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default !

Why on Brandon's site www.maketoast.com is the second most prolific poster Susan Bennett?
    Oh for Pete's sake! Susan Bennet???

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    You don't like this thread, Mr. Havens?

But you DO like your ADS, sold on a site for a MOLESTED AND MURDERED CHILD?

Like this one, for instance, which I copied verbatum:

How about this one:

Yeah, that's decent stuff to be HAWKING on a website using JONBENET'S NAME TO DRAW IN USERS.

It's disrespectful of JonBenet AND her family, not all of whom were even IN Colorado the night she died.

When you quit ACTING like a prick, I'll quit posting you ARE a prick. If you're going to sell ads on a site using her name as the draw, at least get DECENT ONES.

It's so wonderful to see you causing trouble again!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

May as well add the Expert's Opinion since we know that Brandon is following our conversation regarding his hinky involvement........

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-nick-williams.htm
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Unfortunately.......here is the JusticeWatch thread that concerns Mr. MilkToast.....right before JW went poof!

http://jwarchive.tripod.com/09202001...Propaganda.txt

Enjoy your flahback.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Have we seen this?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=61646305 About half way down.

It looks like a spoof but someone has gone to a lot of trouble nevertheless.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cherokee; August 14, 2008, 11:30 am at Thu Aug 14 11:30:46 UTC 2008. Reason: adding graphic
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Besides the more obvious slogan at the top of the package that says:

Make your child look old before her time ...

The print going up the left side of the package front (as you look at the photo) says:

Caution: may make your child more attractive to pedophiles.

Oh my god.

"make your child look old before her time..."

Yeah, I'd say it's a spoof. Let me check out the page.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Oh, gosh, Chero, you're right! Sharp eyes on you.

"S.E.C.T." TOYS

Think we should send one to John Ramsey?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Someone certainly went to a lot of trouble to create this because it looks real enough until you read the words!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Nice one, KK!

(You are gonna LOVE Chapter four!)
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Unhappy

What a legacy....