Ramsey on 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Nov 16, 2007.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Where's Maddie?
    Peter Van Sant Reports On The Madeleine McCann Case

Set to air this Saturday, Nov. 17, on 48 Hours.

"In addition to this exclusive footage 48 Hours also speaks with John Ramsey, Jon Benet's father, as well as Ed Smart, the father of Elizabeth Smart, who disappeared and was found nine months later, in their first interviews weighing in on the McCann case and in which Smart discusses a private conversation he had with Gerry McCann."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/14/48hours/main3501086.shtml

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the update JC. I posted this one on the Madeleine thread. I'll post this here too. Looks like they are on the same day - 17 November.

US Television

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a7...appearance.html

By James Welsh, International Editor
    America's Most Wanted is coming to London to look for new evidence in the Madeleine McCann disappearance case.

A special World's Most Wanted episode of the Fox show will be broadcast from London on November 17 and will include a report from correspondent John Turchin in Praia da Luz, where McCann disappeared.

Fox said: "Turchin analyses the crime scene and breaks down possible scenarios of what may have happened to Madeleine in an investigation that brings him face-to-face with the first official suspect in the case."

Paulo Reis

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hi, Elle - I didn't know if the 48 hours thing was on the McCann thread or not. I don't read that thread much, but did look thru the last few posts for something about Ramsey being on ~ and didn't see anything.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I wonder why the producers of this "48 Hours" piece think that having John Ramsey on will somehow HELP the McCanns? I would think it's their worst nightmare: they're already being savaged by various unscrupulous tabloid gossip mills. Why bring in John Ramsey, STILL A SUSPECT IN THE UNSOLVED MURDER OF HIS DAUGHTER, to further add to the McCann's pain?

Oh, well, nobody ever said CBS had a brain or a heart.

I did notice that Ed Smart has TALKED to the McCanns. He also advocates all the time for victims. NOT JOHN RAMSEY NOR PATSY. Nope, the only time THEY went on TV was to promote THEMSELVES. They couldn't even be bothered to advocate FOR THEIR OWN MURDERED CHILD, IN THE FORM OF HELPING LE FIND HER KILLER. Of course, we know WHY....

5. Elle

Elle Member

No, nothing was mentioned there about Ramsey, JC. I can see the 48 hours show, but I'll miss the Fox show. We do have a Fox program but it's not the same one. :-(

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

If anyone can relate to unscrupulous tabloid gossip mills, Ramsey can, is all I can figure, KK.

Thanks, Elle. I'm going to try and catch whatever John Ramsey has to say on 48 Hours. I'm wondering if he's still flicking his nasty tongue, or if he's learned to control it in front of a camera.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Betcha he will focus more on Natalee.......

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Oh you can bet that tongue will be flicking overtime. The bastid is probably forked by now.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thor, you better not watch that one. How does it feel to be the one who named John Ramsey "lizard tongue" ?

10. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Lizard tongue will be interviewed as a victimized parent, which he is, but not for the reason that will be alluded to.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

This doesn't come on until 9 pm. I doubt I'll see it after all.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Elle, I am very proud of that distinction. He is a puke and a reptile.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

I'm hoping to watch the repeat. Thanks for the heads up.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It was a brief clip of bullsmit that we have already heard. If I were the McCains, John Ramsey wouldn't be anyone that I would I want comparision to. If Patsy were still alive, she would be saying "Fiddle dee dee, I should have used that line about not looking like a normal mother!!!"

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

If you know when a repeat will air, please post it!

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wouldn't want to be compared to him either!

17. Tril

Tril Member

I saw it last night. John Ramsey's appearance on it was like one of those "Which one doesn't belong?" tests.

18. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat is right JC it was a brief clip of BS. A dramatic clip of Patsy Ramsey was shown, telling the detectives to go back to the drawing board.

At almost the end of the Madeleine McCann section, A very confident young Francisco Marco working privately for the McCanns stated they knew who the kidnapper was but couldn't say anything due to the work on hand. Sounds promising.

A journalist who could speak Portuguese was able to talk to the staff at the Tapas Bar, and found out that the balcony of the McCann's was not totally visible due to a large bush directly in front of the balcony, plus the Tapas nine were there for four hours, and the wine flowed.

It does seem the McCanns have been put through the mill by the public, which must be pretty hard to take, with them knowing they haven't killed and hidden their daughter, but their biggest crime is still leaving these three children alone. Unforgiveable!

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, if people want the McCanns' sins to be punished, I'd say, DONE!

John Ramsey could have saved himself a trip and just had clips from any of his hundred other appearances aired, as he only repeated, verbatim, what we've already heard and disbelieved many times before: the BPD NEVER LOOKED PAST US.

So I'll repeat for the ten thousandth time: if they'd GONE to the BPD and done the interviews IMMEDIATELY, not hiding behind lawyers and STALLING THE INVESTIGATION FOR YEARS, then MAYBE that would sound less disingenuous. THE RAMSEYS WERE NOTHING LIKE THE MCCANNS. Plus, it's an OUT AND OUT LIE to say the BPD never looked at any other suspects. BS!! There was never any EVIDENCE to support ANY OTHER SUSPECT, that was the problem for the Ramseys. And THEY KNEW IT. THAT'S why the refused to cooperate with the BPD. PERIOD.

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

KK, Elle and Little,

There was also the comparison made with other "parents" of missing or dead children and how the media showed them to us as "greiving parents"...ala Mr. Smith (father of abducted Utah girl later found safe) Can't for the life of me remember their names and then Susan Smith and her fake boohoo tears for her own sons she drowned while strapped in her car and blamed on another person. In other words it was showing us the different comparisons of "HOW" greiving differs in the innocent and guilty...I guess. That was where JR came in. Him saying he was so innocent and we know better vs. Susan Smith and how innocent she pretended to be. I honestly get ill every time I think about what she did to those precious boys. OH!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice