Hybrid View

Default Up in the air! It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's John Ramsey!

According to the following flight logs posted at:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2059W/history

John Ramsey was busy from last Wednesday through Saturday flying around the country in his private plane to Little Rock, AR to Atlanta, GA to Lafayette, LA and back to Atlanta.

Little Rock, AR? Lafayette, LA? Is John turning into a Suh-thun-ah? What happened to Mr. I'm-A-Charlevoixer-Vote-For-Me?

John sure is burning up a lot of airplane fuel these days in his quest to find JonBenet's killer on all the golf courses he can find. I can't figure out how poor, broke John Ramsey can afford a private plane and jet fuel without having a job or other apparent source of income. No wonder the Ramseys had to build up their nest egg with all those frivolous lawsuits. Between Patsy's gilded redecorating tastes and John's bunny-hopping all over the country like a CEO in heat, they knew they were going to need some major moolah to fund themselves in the manner to which they'd become accustomed! But there's not a dime to find JonBenet's killer, keep their so-called foundation open, or a tipline going. Priorities, priorities.

--------------

Date - Type - Origin - Destination - Departure - Arrival - Duration

14-Nov-2007 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Fulton County (KFTY) 01:03PM CST Diverted

14-Nov-2007 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) 01:03PM CST 04:24PM EST 2:21

16-Nov-2007 BE35/G Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) Acadiana Rgnl (KARA) 04:43PM EST 06:44PM CST 3:01

17-Nov-2007 BE35/G Lafayette Rgnl (KLFT) Birmingham Intl (KBHM) 06:24PM CST Diverted

17-Nov-2007 BE35/G Lafayette Rgnl (KLFT) Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) 06:24PM CST 10:03PM EST 2:39

--------------

"There will be a resolution" [i.e.. someone else will be doing the resolving.] (Now, let's see ... 165 to the hole, slight wind from the left, down hill ... probably a six iron.) "Yes, I believe a six iron. Uh, I mean I believe there will be a resolution. I have faith and belief." [And money and lawyers.] - John Ramsey on the course, reinventing his life one swing at a time.

Gee Cherokee,

Have a heart!

John has new irons in the fire now (so to speak). Let's not forget he has a new honey to fly around to where she needs to go as well as himself

Nice to know that he still feels he is too good for commercial flights and also doesn't seem to care about fuel conservation and the environment either!

Poor baby, being broke and all.

Maybe Jams can start a telethon for him. I'm sure with all her, Lin Wood and Smit's connections, they can get it going. Jams can man the phone lines and do the usual....one for John, two for me...two for John, three for me and also have access to others' credit cards

I think it's a great idea! :pills:
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

I cannot IMAGINE what Beth is thinking....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Well fiddle-dee-de, lawsy me ... I just can't keep up with John Ramsey these days. He is absolutely ALL OVER the United States these days. And just WHAT is the attraction in ARKANSAS?

Only two days ago on Tuesday, December 4th, John flew from Charlevoix to Little Rock, AR. It took him FOUR AND A HALF HOURS to fly from Charlevoix to Little Rock, but he only spent ONE HOUR in Little Rock before leaving again! What's up with that?

Then it took John TWO MORE HOURS to fly to Atlanta. My star and bars, if he keeps this up, (spending all day in his private plane), he won't have ANY time to look for JonBenet's killer on the golf course!!!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2059W/history

Here's the first leg of the journey:

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

04-Dec-2007 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Adams Field (KLIT) 10:03AM EST 01:24PM CST
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And here's the second leg:

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

04-Dec-2007 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Cobb County-Mc Collum Field (KRYY) 02:40PM CST 05:45PM EST 2:05
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default John

Maybe John has another lady on the side? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Well fiddle-dee-de, lawsy me ... I just can't keep up with John Ramsey these days. He is absolutely ALL OVER the United States these days. And just WHAT is the attraction in ARKANSAS?
    I was puzzled over the frequent Arkansas visits until I made the connection that Beth Holloway's mother and other relatives live in the area of Little Rock, so if John persists in saying that he and Beth are "just friends," his flight logs betray the fact that he loves her dearly by how often he flies to be with her and her family there.

Looking at those logs, though, you can see how the voters of Michigan knew that John was a liar through and through when he claimed that Charlevoix and Michigan were his true home. He still finds it seemingly impossible to bring himself to spend more than a couple of weeks or so in a row there without flying out to some other state. I keep an eye on the real estate listings in the area, because I know that there will be a point when we will see him put the Charlevoix house up for sale. Burke seems to want nothing to do with that place, and the town and state are hurting for money and they keep putting his property taxes up enough that I think John will simply decide to buy property in Arkansas and turn his back on all pretense he had that he liked Michigan for anything other than his old access to Round Lake for the boats he no longer has.

Default Where's Johnny?

As Why_Nut pointed out, John still hasn't filed the necessary paperwork to run for election in Michigan. The deadline is May 13th.

I thought maybe John was too busy cavorting about the countryside in his private plane to notice he's getting dangerously close to not being a candidate for office. So, I thought I'd take a look at his recent flight logs.

John made a trip to Purdue on January 27th. Burke should have already started classes at Georgia State by then, so I don't know what that was about. Then John makes a trip to the Kingsport, TN area on February 15th. He spends the night, then flies back to Charlevoix the next day. John's most recent flight occurred on April 23rd when he flew up to Sault Ste Marie, Michigan near the Canadian border. Apparently, he's been there for the past 10 days. John is probably taking a much-needed vacation. You know, it's so stressful flying all over the US in your private plane, having nothing to do but golf and check the "family trust" for accrued interest.

-------------------------

Date / Type / Origin / Destination / Departure / Arrival / Duration

23-Apr-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Sault Ste Marie Muni (KANJ) 11:06AM EDT 11:54AM EDT 0:48

16-Feb-2008 BE38/G Tri-Cities Rgnl Tn/Va (KTRI) Boyne City Muni (N98) 04:41PM EST 08:06PM EST 3:25

15-Feb-2008 BE35/G Boyne Mountain (KBFA) Tri-Cities Rgnl Tn/Va (KTRI) 10:23AM EST 10:57AM EST 0:34

27-Jan-2008 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Boyne Mountain (KBFA) 06:19PM EST 08:16PM EST 1:57

27-Jan-2008 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Boyne City Muni (N98) 06:19PM EST Diverted

27-Jan-2008 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) 06:19PM EST Diverted

27-Jan-2008 BE35/G Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:10AM EST 12:57PM EST

It looks like John is back living in Michigan since all of his flights for the past five months are in that area. So much for John having to sell all his toys; he still has his plane. The current registration is still in the name of John's "Bennett Ramsey Group."

http://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N2059W

FAA Aircraft Registration (N2059W) Aircraft Summary

1965 BEECH V35
    BENNETT RAMSEY GROUP INC
    WILMINGTON, DE (Corporation)

Registration Details

Last Action Date: 2008-01-10
    Expiration: 2011-12-31

Here's the URL to John's recent flights.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight_e...t?ident=N2059W

20-May-2011 BE35/G Southwest Michigan Rgnl (KBEH) Boyne City Muni (N98) 03:36PM EDT 04:54PM EDT 1:18

14-Apr-2011 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Southwest Michigan Rgnl (KBEH) 08:32AM EDT 09:22AM EDT 0:50

07-Feb-2011 BE35/G MBS Intl (KMBS) Boyne City Muni (N98) 03:58PM EST 04:41PM EST 0:43

07-Feb-2011 BE35/G MBS Intl (KMBS) Boyne City Muni (N98) 12:10PM EST 12:20PM EST 0:10

31-Jan-2011 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Ann Arbor Muni (KARB) 08:31AM EST 09:09AM EST 0:38
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 30, 2012, 3:14 pm at Wed May 30 15:14:44 UTC 2012.