Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    He has shed his plane, his boats and his cars

Maybe John meant to say he "shedded" his plane, i.e. put it into storage, not that he actually got rid of it...

"Shed" is a funny word to use here in any case - as if the reporter knew that John had not actually SOLD his plane. Dogs "shed" their coats, people can also "shed" a garment after walking indoors from outside, but to "shed" a plane...is a very odd usage.

At any rate, John has not gotten rid of his plane at all, as is obvious. It amazes me that people can be so stupid these days, not realizing or in denial about technology - what you say is recorded, on tape, and you are up on YouTube before you can blink, yet here you have politicians denying that they said what they said! And here is John, reporting that he has "shed" his private plane, yet the flight logs are recorded as large as life for anyone to see!

:stupid1:
    Semantics - plain and simple - that is how The Scamseys have always rolled! Word Play at it's Finest....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I believe Twitty originally was from Arkansas, wasn't she? Or maybe she moved TO Arkansas from Alabama? Or the other way round?

Oh, whatev.... He's apparently chasing "that blond beotch" Patsy always dreaded....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Dangit!! I keep TRYYYYYYYING to get out...and y'all keep PUUUUUUULLING me back in!!!

Okay, went to check on the origin of "romance" between Beth (no longer Twitty, but now known as Beth HOLLOWAY, again, it turns out) and Ramsey, just to straighten out the Arkansas/Alabama issue. Got sidetracked...got to looking over JR's stuff...and believe me, when I got to the part about him speaking on "ethics/integrity", I just about lost it right then....

But I kept on, being the MASOCHIST that I am...and there are several rather "influential" references singing the Ramsey praises...FROM ARKANSAS. One wasn't easily recognizable--"Ronnie Cameron, Mountainaire Industries"...so of course, I went googling.

Now, it takes a little attention, because, as is so usual with these corp. types, they change the names a hundred small ways to cover their wheeling and dealing, tax and legal-wise, of course. But Mr. Ronald Cameron, who loves JR so much, of "Mountainaire Industries" turns out to be easier to find under "Mountaire Corp.", or variations thereof. (And he makes a LOT of political donations, as well.) I haven't gotten far, so I figured I'd go ahead and bring in the Guttah Investigators From Hell as many stupid groupies are better than one, right?

So far, I"m thinking this is interesting, because...well, follow the bouncing ball:

http://www.nashvillespeakers.com/esp...hn-Ramsey.html

"John shares an amazing story of hope and peace in the midst of unbearable tragedy. He is a humble man whose spirit reflects the presence of God."
    --Ronnie Cameron, President, Mountainaire Industries, Little Rock, Arkansas
    Speaker coordinator, Arkansas Governor's Annual Leadership Breakfast
    Now, look where Mr. Cameron did some kind of "Ministries" work, at "some point":

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=U...icp=1&.intl=us

• Ronald M. Cameron

Chairman and CEO

Mountaire Corp., North Little Rock

Ronnie Cameron has been CEO of his family’s animal feed company since 1975. Mountaire was No. 5 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies, with more than $900 million in revenue in 2004. Cameron is a former director of Doulos Ministries of Littleton, Colo.
    Isn't that interesting? Wonder what "Doulos Ministries" is? And who do we know from Littleton? Any connection? Co-hinkydinky?

Here is the summary from a watch group: http://www.ministrywatch.com/mw2.1/F...?EIN=237362463

Doulos Ministries, Inc.
    Doulos Ministries, Inc. ("Doulos") purpose is to produce leaders to share God’s truth in ministry, the business world and the home. Doulos provides leadership training through LeadTime, the primary discipleship training program, as well as Shelterwood, a residential treatment program, and The Sky's The Limit, an inner-city camp and training program. LeadTime takes college graduate aged men and women and trains them through Biblical studies, mentoring relationships and ministry experience. Shelterwood is a residential care facility with a two-fold purpose of training LeadTime students in leadership roles while providing counseling and support for teenagers and their families in a time of crisis. The Sky's The Limit provides a free Christian day camp experience for children to develop leadership from the inner city - for the inner city. Doulos is Greek for bondservant, and Doulos challenges its staff and students to become bondservants of Christ. Doulos was formed in 1974 and was originally called Richard Beach Evangelistic Association, but changed its name in 1985. This organization is a nonprofit. Contributions to it are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. It is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).

Okay, this is the "Littleton" one, though it seems to be an org. that has lots of branches: http://www.douloscorp.com/doulos/index.html

Hm. I'm not making any serious connection, as far as Ramsey, Cameron, and Colorado. Unless their is some kind of religious affiliation that connected them...I'm turning into one of the wingnutz, aren't I? :shiver:
    Last edited by koldkase; January 4, 2009, 8:20 pm at Sun Jan 4 20:20:02 UTC 2009.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Okay, had to correct info on Beth HOLLOWAY in my last post, because she's not "Twitty" anymore--good move, on the name issue at any rate.

Here is her info at the Nashville Speakers Bureau:

http://www.nashvillespeakers.com/esp...-Holloway.html

This only says she "travels from" Alabama, and it doesn't give her Arkansas history...am I imagining that part of her history?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Now, look where Mr. Cameron did some kind of "Ministries" work, at "some point":

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=U...icp=1&.intl=us

Isn't that interesting? Wonder what "Doulos Ministries" is? And who do we know from Littleton? Any connection? Co-hinkydinky?
    http://www.douloscorp.com/

Littleton is a suburb of Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Okay, had to correct info on Beth HOLLOWAY in my last post, because she's not "Twitty" anymore--good move, on the name issue at any rate.

Here is her info at the Nashville Speakers Bureau:

http://www.nashvillespeakers.com/esp...-Holloway.html

This only says she "travels from" Alabama, and it doesn't give her Arkansas history...am I imagining that part of her history?
    No, you're not imagining it. Beth was born and raised in Pine Bluff, Arkansas (where her family still resides), and got her two college degrees there - the first one at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, and the second one from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro. She has taught in schools in Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2169882/bio

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    No, you're not imagining it. Beth was born and raised in Pine Bluff, Arkansas (where her family still resides), and got her two college degrees there - the first one at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, and the second one from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro. She has taught in schools in Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2169882/bio
    Oh, thanks Chero.

So...is JR still chasing Beth...or friends with others in Arkansas from his Nashville Speakers Bureau gigs...or something else? Anyone know? Do we care?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    http://www.douloscorp.com/

Littleton is a suburb of Denver.
    Thanks. It was started in 1974--Doulos, not Denver. heh

I put some more info back up in the post where I started this, if that helps.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    He has shed his plane, his boats and his cars

Maybe John meant to say he "shedded" his plane, i.e. put it into storage, not that he actually got rid of it...

"Shed" is a funny word to use here in any case - as if the reporter knew that John had not actually SOLD his plane. Dogs "shed" their coats, people can also "shed" a garment after walking indoors from outside, but to "shed" a plane...is a very odd usage.

At any rate, John has not gotten rid of his plane at all, as is obvious. It amazes me that people can be so stupid these days, not realizing or in denial about technology - what you say is recorded, on tape, and you are up on YouTube before you can blink, yet here you have politicians denying that they said what they said! And here is John, reporting that he has "shed" his private plane, yet the flight logs are recorded as large as life for anyone to see!

:stupid1:
    Don't snakes "shed" their skins, too? How appropriate.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Don't snakes "shed" their skins, too? How appropriate.

Nice one!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I, for one, am extremely interested in JR's love life and where he flys his plane to and from and where he's currently living and what he's currently doing to make money, etc, etc. etc. Maybe I'm just nosy, I don't know but yeah, I'm interested. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have read every book and website put out about this case and all the players in it.
    Speaking of Players, it looks like he may have spent Christmas and New Years with Beth and her parents and/or other siblings and family members. I wonder if this is getting serious. I wonder if Burke was there with them or did he not spend Christmas with Burke at all? I wonder, I wonder I wonder..............!

Hm. I'm not making any serious connection, as far as Ramsey, Cameron, and Colorado. Unless their is some kind of religious affiliation that connected them...I'm turning into one of the wingnutz, aren't I? :shiver:
    Remember when Patsy needed and had her own "LIFE COACH"? Could this be the religious affiliation? Perhaps Mr. Cameron is related or involved with the ministry that "worked" the Ramseys? Or maybe he is somehow involved with the Christian Broadcast Network where the Ramseys appeared for an interview?

Just a guess, but Patsy in particular seemed to be involved with any ministry or religious group that would give her the time of day after the murder.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404