Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Hm. Maybe after the bill he testified for failed in committee, the one on DNA being collected for felony arrests, Ramsey found out he doesn't have the clout he once dreamed he did.

So he's liquidating his ASSets for some reason....

He sold his last house that we know about...now his plane....

He's allegedly moved to Arkansas...but that's just gossip so far. Maybe he wants to disappear off the radar...so he can be with Ms. Holloway.

Who knows? Maybe he expects to be arrested by the BPD at long last....

That's a good one! Sorry, I crack myself up sometimes.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    He uses it alot I think. Maybe he is getting a different plane.
    I doubt John Ramsey can remain earthbound. He's too fond of flying. He'll buy another one, or some of his flying buddies will chip in for a new one. He'll be flying again, for sure!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Hm. Maybe after the bill he testified for failed in committee, the one on DNA being collected for felony arrests, Ramsey found out he doesn't have the clout he once dreamed he did.

So he's liquidating his ASSets for some reason....

He sold his last house that we know about...now his plane....

He's allegedly moved to Arkansas...but that's just gossip so far. Maybe he wants to disappear off the radar...so he can be with Ms. Holloway.

Who knows? Maybe he expects to be arrested by the BPD at long last....

That's a good one! Sorry, I crack myself up sometimes.
    hahahahaaaaYou crack me up KK!

I think John has lost his clout and political influence....Patsy was the one who charmed....John alone is outright boring.

Wink John....Boring???

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    hahahahaaaaYou crack me up KK!

I think John has lost his clout and political influence....Patsy was the one who charmed....John alone is outright boring.
    I don't know about that...it's quite entertaining to count the times that he licks his lips.

John Ramsey now works for an organization that hires public speakers, as does Beth Holloway. I'm not stating that as fact it's just something I picked up on reading the boards. If that is so then I'm sure the organization foots the bill for air travel to those speaking engagements. Maybe the plane just isn't necessary for work travel and he can't write it off on taxes so it's become an expensive burden with upkeep and such. (?) Just throwing this out there. That being said I wouldn't be surprised to read that he's bought yet another plane for personal use and pleasure. I just can't see him not having a plane. I don't believe for a minute he's as broke as he wants the public to think.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    I don't know about that...it's quite entertaining to count the times that he licks his lips.
    Ick! Grosses me out when he does the lizard thing.

John has flown that plane all over Kingdom Come for years now. We've been tracking every trip, and there have been weeks when he spent more time in the air than on the ground.

IMHO, John is selling the plane because he can't afford the upkeep, insurance, storage rental, jet fuel, etc. After 12 years of unemployment and living high on the hog, John is finally having to downsize. He really was desperate to be a paid politician from Michigan, and when that didn't work out (twice), he had to start getting rid of his high-priced toys. John didn't waste any time selling his last house and getting the heck out of Charlevoix once he knew he couldn't be elected dog catcher there. So much for Michigan being John's home and wanting to give back to the community he loved so much. I guess Arkansas, where John has never lived before, is NOW his true home and where he wants to "give back to the community."

Speaking of ... John still hasn't bought a house in Little Rock, so he's either renting or living with friends. I still find it strange he didn't move back to Georgia to be closer to Melinda and her family, and Burke. Doesn't he want to be around his children and grandchildren instead of over 500 miles away?
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 19, 2012, 8:45 am at Thu Jul 19 8:45:48 UTC 2012.

Good day to you all. Would you like to see John Ramsey's "real love," as Patsy so memorably described her?

The Charlevoix boat shop which has possession of John's "new old-looking boat," the Grand Season, has gotten around to putting up pictures of it online for the world's enjoyment. Also, to note that it is (or was) for sale at a reduced price of $150,000. Here are the Ramseys and some friends enjoying it:

And here are the relevant details:

http://www.boatersresources.com/bfs_...5=&q6=&q7=&q8=

Hey, look at what kind of rope the boat used!

Thank you WN for posting these photos. I thought the boat would have been much bigger(?).

When one looks at this photograph and sees the happy Ramsey family. It is sad little JonBenét Ramsey and her mother are both gone.

I see the white rope. Wasn't the garrote rope a bit flatter?
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I see the white rope. Wasn't the garrote rope a bit flatter?
    The rope you see on the boat is the kind of thick hemp rope found in John Andrew's room, the rope that Patsy said in her 1998 police interview, "I just don't remember seeing this specifically, and I don't remember ever seeing a rope like that."

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    The rope you see on the boat is the kind of thick hemp rope found in John Andrew's room, the rope that Patsy said in her 1998 police interview, "I just don't remember seeing this specifically, and I don't remember ever seeing a rope like that."
    Yes, I do remember rope like this being found under John Andrew's bed, and Patsy denying it.
    Just my opinion.

Thanks for these photos, Why_Nut.

It's amazing that Patsy could have spent so much time on that boat and never seen that hemp rope - the same hemp rope found under JAR's bed. But then, Patsy claimed she never saw JonBenet's Santa Bear either. And the bowl and spoon weren't her "set-up." The black Maglite was exactly like one they had in the house, but she couldn't be sure it was theirs ... blah blah blah.

Trying to create an intruder out of thin air obviously affects your vision and increases the ability to lie through your teeth.